What's new

Indian company chief admits smuggling weapons technology

who say indians dont have mind . they theft USA without mind.they use mind not for make own but for theft the nukes from any were .but i read same were that [ chori ke liye or bhi dimagh ke zarorat hoty hai]:pakistan::pakistan::bunny::bunny::rofl::rofl:

who say indians dont have mind . they theft USA without mind.they use mind not for make own but for theft the nukes from any were .but i read same were that [ chori ke liye or bhi dimagh ke zarorat hoty hai]:pakistan::pakistan::bunny::bunny::rofl::rofl:

It's the first time, I have seen this type of comment. Indians are contributing majorly at the frontiers of technology in all leading US research companies and even Government programs like NASA. Check any high technology US company and see the number of Indians working on the bleeding edge stuff there.

An Indian even headed the famous Bell labs just a couple of years back. The Pentium that you used to write your pathetic little comments and the Web Email that you use were also inventions by Indians.

Its a pathetic little comment to say the least and shows the total lack of any objectivity.

It's the first time, I have seen this type of comment. Indians are contributing majorly at the frontiers of technology in all leading US research companies and even Government programs like NASA. Check any high technology US company and see the number of Indians working on the bleeding edge stuff there.

An Indian even headed the famous Bell labs just a couple of years back. The Pentium that you used to write your pathetic little comments and the Web Email that you use were also inventions by Indians.

Its a pathetic little comment to say the least and shows the total lack of any objectivity.

man i use chaina made always .other wise they work in NASA or other company in USA for that there is no jobs in india.not they serve they free.the topic is not that real topic is they theft tecnolgy from any were and send india why.can you defend your thief also because thief is an indian so he is right if any other he go to jail thats your point .:pakistan::bunny::bunny:

finally we are taking a cue from china, and indeed any other country that can afford it, this guy must be one of hundreds maybe thousands the secret service employs to try and close in the technological gap between developing and developed countries. the Chinese secret service is reputed for being proficient in industrial espionage. Both china and india are gaining in influence and already we can signs of the competition heating up, india is upgrading its military, china is raising the budget by 20%, the US is in for a recession, all part of an ever changing geo-political circus and the idea is to get ahead whether by hook or crook.
or is it?

Back
Top Bottom