What's new

Indian companies robbing millions from Bangladesh

we indians will say that they like we like ferrari enzo
you will say you like porshe 911
again a third person will find an ulterior motive in the whole discussion..
the fourth will slam the ruling government of that country
5th will a nexus of other country to destroy his country
and the 6 th will ultimately blame india for the whole thing

This bickering is pretty useless stuff - on who sold who.
And reminds me of of a great joke by an Indian Prime Minister, in describing the relations of India with America.
The Prime Minister was V.P. Singh

But I shall reserve it for the last, until you have all run out of steam.

Deepak of the Third Reich - Here is another one to add to your vocabulary of the friggin French ------> The French were always there, whenever they needed us.

Btw, do the Mossad know where you are hiding in India. They did pick up one of those third reich guys from as far away as Argentina.

Typical Zaid Hamidish types....bravo..

this and this alone is going to take to you lofty heights your brethren in our west have risen to in the last 60 years....

These bangladeshi people dont know wat is own car is ? these people since 1971,buying second hand or third hand hand japanse cars.which shows there standard of living. "bander ka jane athrak ka sawad"

As far as robing is concerned. If we rob them than they r fooolish on this earth not we. God give more brain to Indian than those bangladeshis... fourth world country

TATA Brand New - Break Down

TATA 1615 - Commercial Vehicle

Posted: 2009-03-30 by A.B. Abdul Salam

Complaint Rating:
Company information:
Personal
Sri Lanka

I bought a Brand New Vehicle of TATA 1615 Truck in February, 2009 from DIMO Lanka. It Has Break Down in the middle of the road on 21 March, 2009, saying that water mixed with oil and leaking. It has ran only 4000km. Its was not even one month used.

TATA 1615 - Commercial Vehicle Complaints - TATA Brand New - Break Down

We are wasting time over here giving non-sense about the auto car industry , the purpose of the thread has been discussed again and again and we know the status of our auto industry, which i am extremely proud off and we don't have to prove that to anyone, please stop responding to this thread , it is going nowhere,If some people are of the opinion that Indian car industry is junk then let them think so , nobody can put a stop on the flight of imagination,and human tendency is to put a blame on others when they know that its their mistake.

P.S Indian members please stop responding to this thread, someones megalomaniac childish bickering about the junks, robbing and worst performers is not going to change anything.

Last edited:
We are wasting time over here giving non-sense about the auto car industry , the purpose of the thread has been discussed again and again and we know the status of our auto industry, which i am extremely proud off and we don't have to prove that to anyone, please stop responding to this thread , it is going nowhere,If some people are of the opinion that Indian car industry is junk then let them think so , nobody can put a stop on the flight of imagination,and human tendency is to put a blame on others when they know that its their mistake.

P.S Indian members please stop responding to this thread, someones megalomaniac childish bickering about the junks, robbing and worst performers is not going to change anything.
When the whole world knows about the quality of India made cars, here comes another Indian to pat himself. Hope, the car companies will not employ these pitiful guys as sales person even in India, because some end user may get mad at one of them for saying too many excuses and kill him.

When the whole world knows about the quality of India made cars, here comes another Indian to pat himself. Hope, the car companies will not employ these pitiful guys as sales person even in India, because some end user may get mad at one of them for saying too many excuses and kill him.

Really, looks like you have a thorough insight in the Indian and global auto industry, may be it is your expertise as a sales man of used cars from Japan to Bangladesh that is speaking.

For your information , India made i20 is selling hot in European country.

ok .... Just go and see the world , Sun rises from East , please stop saying sun rise from west because written in Bangladesh books

For your information , India made i20 is selling hot in European country.

ok .... Just go and see the world , Sun rises from East , please stop saying sun rise from west because written in Bangladesh books

Sure sun rises in east but that rise does not include india yet or indian car. Lately some int'l companies manufacturing their model in india. Other than that (and off course indian made junk car) not much indian experienced from outside world. If nothing else indian view of information of neighbors show how little they know about outside world except indian bubble.

Last edited:
These bangladeshi people dont know wat is own car is ? these people since 1971,buying second hand or third hand hand japanse cars.which shows there standard of living. "bander ka jane athrak ka sawad"

As far as robing is concerned. If we rob them than they r fooolish on this earth not we. God give more brain to Indian than those bangladeshis... fourth world country

:blah::blah::blah:

Don't have the time to read your ranting Mr.Troll.:lazy:

P.S. :BTW did you take the history lesson I suggested,I guess not.You still sound like ignorant.

:blah::blah::blah:

Don't have the time to read your ranting Mr.Troll.:lazy:

P.S. :BTW did you take the history lesson I suggested,I guess not.You still sound like ignorant.

Y the the helll u got time to reply me... go tomyy hushhhh. People who use maruti 800 as taxi is suggesting history lesson to me hahaha. You have already proved ur mentality by using maruti as taxi. May be u need despirately common sense lesson than me to have history lesson. History says we gave u independence from Pak happy now....go and get some common sence....:taz::taz::taz: if u think iam troll don't reply my post u uuu..xxxxx forget it...:yahoo:

Y the the helll u got time to reply me... go tomyy hushhhh. People who use maruti 800 as taxi is suggesting history lesson to me hahaha. You have already proved ur mentality by using maruti as taxi. May be u need despirately common sense lesson than me to have history lesson. History says we gave u independence from Pak happy now....go and get some common sence....:taz::taz::taz: if u think iam troll don't reply my post u uuu..xxxxx forget it...:yahoo:

TWO words: IGNORANT FOOL

Rest of your Bullshyt ranting is not worth commenting.And yes you are right,you are a troll and I should not waste my precious time replying you.

well
just say let the consumer decide what they want buy a second hand japs or a new indian car (irrespective of whether they call it a junk) ,its a free market and each one of them have a right of making their own opinion ...

and let me suggest to my bangladeshi friends open your automobile market for foreign players to come in ,so that you will better choices to make and reduce import duty on foriegn brands such that it costs less for consumers..
such that they have level playing ...once they find the market viable they can set up a manufacturing or atleast an assembling unit there.

TWO words: IGNORANT FOOL

Rest of your Bullshyt ranting is not worth commenting.And yes you are right,you are a troll and I should not waste my precious time replying you.

you r biggest foool than me , u replied my post hahaha. Not ur fault, u maruti taxi wala hahhaah. Shows ur mentality, u will be like that hahah. go tommy huussh.. drive maruti as taxi

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom