What's new

Indian cinema owners refuse to screen films with Pakistani actors

Music from Pakistan is bad, but there are exceptions to every rule, so this is just one of the exceptions.

The video you posted of that rapper was horrendous. If that is what you are proud of, then no thanks. We can do without it. Again as I said I am not a fan of rap.

We have plenty of our own in reggae, rap, and other categories.
From the instances of you guys copying there are a hell lot of exceptions :D

You know nothing about rap music buddy he was the first of his kind in this country and region and the greatest

From the instances of you guys copying there are a hell lot of exceptions :D

You know nothing about rap music buddy he was the first of his kind in this country and region and the greatest

As I said before, let me repeat once again. There are hundreds of thousands of Indian film song. Just Bollywood would have a repertoire of at least a hundred thousand. So Pakistani songs in Bollywood is like Oont ke muh mein jeera. Here is one from our regional film industry.

Well if the video you posted is an indication of your taste, I care nothing about knowing more about it.
Listen to greats raps by the likes of Snoop Dog,Tupac,Notorious Bug,Eminem then give your view on rap music

Agreed.
But at least a word for criticising such attacks and those who support them?
They were so elequoent in reacting towards Paris attack

Let's face it: that is the glamour factor. It is so much more cool to sympathise with the centre of European civilisation, so much more cool to sigh over the Danish difficulties than to take up the cause of 18 Indian soldiers. All the more so when their own state has been fostering the fanatic training and teaching, and pushing the cause that brought those fanatics to take up guns, and supporting them through their induction, their training, their infiltration, and finally, inevitably, their termination. How do you expect them to return home? Remember what happened to Governor Taseer?

It is horrendous to think that these expressions are racist. They are partly, but far more than racist, they are based on discretion being the better part of valour. It is very safe to condemn Israel and the creeping encroachment of the settlers. It is very unsafe to criticise the local hood, and it is somewhere in between to criticise the apparatus of government that creates all these neighbourhood problems.

Don't ask for criticism of these attacks. It will be hypocritical for us to pretend that it is a possibility. It is not possible.

but they are banned in Pakistan hence its illegal to run bharti DTH..

bharti music is shit compared to Pakistani music, your kind copy Pakistani music not other way around, you invite Pakistani musicians not other way around, When you have Kishor, Rafi and lata we have Noor Jahan, Ahmad Rushdie, Mehdi Hassan, Amanat Ali Khan, Ghulam Ali, Nusrat like people..

You can not watch illegal content too much hence it was not so popular.. it was Musharraf who allowed it legally..

Believe me no one gonna commit suicide like you poor farmer does in thousands every year. it will not effect life of Pakistanis in anyways, 2nd in this age of internet those who want to watch, they can watch pirated stuff online.. why we should feed bharti industry with our money.. ? so ban is must..
Would you care to explain what is bharti music?Man you don't know anything about india which is being proved by your words..we have 29 states and there would be more than 29 types of folk music..even in terms of classical music,we have Carnatic besides Hindustani.
Have you ever heard names like ilayaraja, K.V.Mahadevan,M.S.viswanathan or Harris jayaraj?Comparing pakistani music(which would be more or less homogeneous) to indian music is like comparing Mount Everest to a hill in your village.

Let's face it: that is the glamour factor. It is so much more cool to sympathise with the centre of European civilisation, so much more cool to sigh over the Danish difficulties than to take up the cause of 18 Indian soldiers. All the more so when their own state has been fostering the fanatic training and teaching, and pushing the cause that brought those fanatics to take up guns, and supporting them through their induction, their training, their infiltration, and finally, inevitably, their termination. How do you expect them to return home? Remember what happened to Governor Taseer?

It is horrendous to think that these expressions are racist. They are partly, but far more than racist, they are based on discretion being the better part of valour. It is very safe to condemn Israel and the creeping encroachment of the settlers. It is very unsafe to criticise the local hood, and it is somewhere in between to criticise the apparatus of government that creates all these neighbourhood problems.

Don't ask for criticism of these attacks. It will be hypocritical for us to pretend that it is a possibility. It is not possible.

Indeed ,A bitter reality .

Would you care to explain what is bharti music?Man you don't know anything about india which is being proved by your words..we have 29 states and there would be more than 29 types of folk music..even in terms of classical music,we have Carnatic besides Hindustani.
Have you ever heard names like ilayaraja, K.V.Mahadevan,M.S.viswanathan or Harris jayaraj?Comparing pakistani music(which would be more or less homogeneous) to indian music is like comparing Mount Everest to a hill in your village.

Shush.

They are our equals in every respect. Please don't keep babbling about 29 states. It is quite on the cards that they will cut up their existing provinces into 30 new ones, and be one up on us.

i have some 400 ghazals in my mobile everyday morning i go down start my car on the AC and plug in extension wire to my cell play a very calm light ghazal and then start my daily juerny to work :D never ever in my life i think difrrence between a pakistani or indian singer jugeet ji ki ghazal khatam hoti hai ghulam ali ki lag jati hai ghulam ali ki khaam hoti hai anup ji ki lag jati hai phir nusrat ki phir pankaj udas . life is beautiful man but some of haters want always this fire of hate keep burning . in fact those guys are burning from inside they have no relax for hate . for me all these issues ASAP must be solved on table and this hate must be eliminate form both countries . we did not make Pakistan to keep fighting hating and become security state . real issue is public welfare developmental jobs and better future for us and our kids freedom services and friendship with neighbors is the goal .

Well Said. People shouldn't mix politics with entertainment and trade. Pakistanis have grown up, but unfortunately, Indians have not except some who prefers the greater goods which is peace already ostracized badly.

I know the pre-zia era of plagiarism will continue in Pakistan. It is a national trait.

What Zia have to do with this? when your govt dont want to play cricket with Pakistan just bcoz you fear PCB can earn few millions, why should we pay you money? similarly trade is heavily in favor of bharat, which need to be equal if not stop, our dollar should match your dollar in trade, otherwise there should be no trade..

Paris attack was on civilians by a terrorist group uri attack was on Indian army in Occupied Kashmir big difference
One is a seperatist insurgency other is terror attack by a group that wants to conquer the world

I dont see them anymore fanatical than mukti plain simple

what happened was unfortunate however Indian state policies are responsible for alienation and radicalisation of the valley

In three months 10,000 got injured by occupational forces but those who potest against that are branded extremist and jihadis?

And on Taseer issue majority of the media personnel and artists sided with hom and did condemn his death

n what is bharti music

for us bharti music means bollywood, no one know your regional music industry neither they want to know, bcoz people here think you are inferior kind, and your culture is inferior to Punjab, KPK Sindh, Balochistan (dont want to hurt your sentiment but that is truth)

we have 29 states and there would be more than 29 types of folk music..even in terms of classical music,we have Carnatic besides Hindustani.
Have you ever heard names like ilayaraja, K.V.Mahadevan,M.S.viswanathan or Harris jayaraj?

no one is interested in your regional music.. we were talking about bollywood, you would have not type this shit if you have few working brain cells.

What Zia have to do with this? when your govt dont want to play cricket with Pakistan just bcoz you fear PCB can earn few millions, why should we pay you money? similarly trade is heavily in favor of bharat, which need to be equal if not stop, our dollar should match your dollar in trade, otherwise there should be no trade..

You should pay because you are using our music. An equivalent analogy would be if we used your players and did not pay them. Anything else is unethical and amounting to theft.

Anything else is unethical and amounting to theft.

Who cares to pay if all content is available online for free? even govt cant force people to pay for free online stuff, all i want is a ban on bharti stuff :partay:

its responsibility of bharati govt to take care of their artists and dont allow piracy..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom