What's new

Indian cinema owners refuse to screen films with Pakistani actors

There is nothing wrong in eating $hit either. Its called coprophilia.

Only a fool would try and convince a pervert with arguments.

People find fun in weirdest of places, like getting praise in a pakistani forum to compensate for ignominy outside it. It takes all sort to make this world.

Then you must give negative rating to these bodies too. lol. That would be the smart thing to do.

Now you aren't sticking to Mallu names? Good for you; you are diversifying.

I guess that means more negative ratings for me. :P

Yes, it does, but wait for it. It will come with things that qualify, or when the Mods have time to track you down again. Don't you get tired of getting kicked out and dreaming up new names?

DAFUQ?
surprised-scream-smiley-emoticon.gif
They even stole Nasebo Laal songs i mean bandey ka koyi taste hota hay

Don't make his blood boil. He is already angry having hard time arguing with kids on Facebook. His favourite time pass where he educate them showing them way to his ideology. :lol:

Those were not kids, those were morons of a sort that you would quickly recognise. Assuming that you shave every day, of course.

Single theatre owners in these 4 states have called for this suspension. Unless multiplexes are involved, I'm not sure it is going to make that much of a difference. Secondly, this seems to have been a push by organisational heads who are probably based in Maharashtra, no real sense in the other 3 states following what is essentially a reaction to threats of vandalism by MNS & Shiv Sena. What is essentially a fear over a small law & order problem in Maharashtra has taken on this form. I don't see most Indians holding a strong opinion on the presence of Pakistani actors.

I don't mind those silly ratings. Remember what I said ?

"Only a fool would try and convince a pervert with arguments."

Before making an argument one must be aware before whom he is making that argument.

Yes, but you keep coming back. Strange behaviour for such an upright person.

Sorry mate but I believe different class people become 2nd class depending on different-2 government. If going in general all minority people face similar issues area wise. India is so big that in one place Hindu is mejority, in place Muslim is mejority, in one place Christian is mejority, in one place shikh is mejority, in some place local traditional faith is mejority. In which place Muslim are persecuted. If it happens everywhere, then there could be problem with their behavior also. If it happened in one place then there might be problem with people associated with another religion. Indeed there are organizations which are anti Muslim to the core like MNS or ShivSena(MNS has become the liability on Maharastrian people culture). VHP and Bajrang Dal are anti Muslim, no denying there. RSS is no saint but far more accommodating than others. On Pakistan people there realize the terror as they have suffered continuously however does Pakistani system? I don't believe so seeing anti India terror organizations still being supported there.

I talked about whole picture from bombings and till riot in 1990s Mumbai carnage. And I am not making excuse as you are sugar coating for Muslims only. There were all sort of Indians who were wasted in riots including my uncle. As per your logic he must be the Muslim if only Muslims were made waste. That is totally wrong perception. Hmmm you mentioned Hindus visiting your grandfather home. Similar here my uncle is also Ansari and his family visited since my grand mother time. Do you know who is the caretaker of my family offerings in village in Kashi, yes that is a Ansari family again. So no difference there. You say you have contacts in FIA or ISI. Wonder you know what they do to us. I know why RAW is made because my family has done two things first job in railways(9 people in railways from my family) and second in defense establishment. It is made to secure us by eliminating outer threats. No denying there. But I don't buy what you subscribe to. Secularists in Pakistan don't have the authority to bring change in state direction in which it's continuously moving. You may believe whatever you want to believe, you can shoot him if you like, I don't care. India is big and there are people there with more caliber to take India to more better position, bring population in more safer environment. Perhaps you should have checked my views on Modi in past threads, I am not Modi die hard fan and never will be. And it's not for you let me clear that first. It has been 70 years when we tried to see beyond the attacks of after attacks. What did we get? Oh yes attack after attack breaking our social fabric. Conspiracy theories are your forte which you can build around Mumbai attacks as much as you can. My father worked there where it happened, local from my station goes to same platform where carnage happened. It was only a 10 minutes difference which saved my father and cousin but my father received call from ELT from his CST unit to delay further. Once he reached there after terrorists left CST, it was all body parts everywhere he could see. Body parts taken in hand pushed cartwheels to bury before media people could come, to avoid initial shock. In a way that was good step, at least for a time being. Oh yes we know how people like you say bodies thrown there, they spoke in Hindi, Maharastrian what not, they had Hindu simbols on them, how he was amar singh and what not, even after your government accepting them as your non state actors. I mean there should be limit to such conspiracy theories, only people like you can make that. And orange chhadiwalas may be Savior or may be evil. I am not GOD, so I can not give judgement, I can only speculate on the things what they do. Yes there are many bad people in RSS and yes there are many good people in RSS. If there were not good people in there, a good school system like Saraswati wouldn't exist so extensively. Godse was RSS active member or not I don't know as we don't get to read about him in our history books except that he was murderer of our nation's father. That's all I know about him and that's what people like him deserve. I don't support any organization except India. No RSS no Modi fan. I support people on their individual capacity. What RSS did was to provide a platform where all Hindus can raise their issues, bad and good both. Your cousin's had problems in getting into top university as they were Muslim, totally bulsh!t. I failed to enter NDA academy, why because my age was 20 days less shown in certificate. I could not enter UP polytechnic collage even after coming in top few, why because there were only 7 seats left for general category students on which everybody had the right to fight. Rest seats were allocated to all minority students irrespective of their economic status. Isn't it unfair practice, but hey we don't run in circle saying it's conspiracy against general category students. It's what it is. Hizab is well accepted in our culture, if some begot are doing it, we will oppose them. No argument on that. And yes Muslim community people are most Illiterate. I will give you a example from my childhood. My friend is again a Ansari, his family head is named Ekram and they own a business of decorations during any celebration or during terahwi after death of any Hindu in locality. He left education after I think 7-8 standard only as earning was more easier for him but yes he did not study further. What will you call that? There thousand after thousand of such people from all folks of life who leave study sue to one or another reason. State is not responsible for this, society and families are more responsible to bring the younger people upwards, not state. Calling to save my life is not hindutva, it is called reality I can only help if I survive. Seeing the terrorists coming from your side of border I don't think that is pragmatic approach. I am not much religious people anyways, so you can say whatever you want to RSS or any other. But the fact of matter is when terrorists made in Pakistan were hitting us, nobody listened to us. Now see every terrorists attack across all seas has a connection with Pakistan. It should give you reality shock that why the same is not said about RSS. Why RSS is not called terror organization but LET/Taliban/Others are called. And yes off course many Pakistani citizens call it propaganda and conspiracy. Thank you.

I will like to clarify that I don't support Modi's all policies, nor BJP's but I hate Congress policies and especially local SP/BSP and communist policies. Yes some policies are good which will be supported by me. I believe you would had seen my recent critical comments of this government. And MNS and ShivSena are the biggest fascist bigots in politics that I agree very much.

I understand what you are saying, and this is from the same point of view, except that I believe that the Sangh Parivar can do no good, short term, medium term or long term. But my understanding is that you do not wish to deny a democratically elected leader his genuine achievements, especially when they are in such glaring contrast to the gangrenous corruption of the Congress,the hideous tribalism of the SP/BSP and the chilling impersonal violence mingled with self-aggrandisement of the Communists. Let's not even talk of the MNS and Shiv Sena.

What are mallu names ? is that a racist slang which is against forum rules ? I was waiting for a negative rating, but you have issued a threat like a brave little man.

BTW Is this not a thread about cinema owners refusing to screen films with pakistani actors ? Is trolling not against forum rules ?

Isn't this a bit late for girlish innocence?

Because you don't have anything worthwhile to replace Indian content. Indian movies and music (as dreadful as they are today) are hands down miles ahead of anything Pakistan can produce. I actually tried listening to some Pakistani songs and watching a few ARY Film Awards and other such shows, and I just could not believe how low the quality is. Not a single hummable tune or memorable song. Pakistanis have habit of frequently blaming Bollywood of stealing from Pakistani music, I highly doubt that has happened in more than a few handful instances which can be numbered less than a dozen given how low quality Pakistani music is in the first place. Not a single Pakistani actor has reached the status of a superstar in India even though it has been more than a decade Pakistani artists have been coming to India. Likewise, Pakistani serials have bombed in India too given they are in the bottom rungs of TRP ratings. No Indian would notice the absence of Pakistani stars or music in India given the ocean of talent available here but the same cannot be said about Pakistan. This urge to compare with India on equal terms can only be dismissed as delusional.

retard what your rants have to do with my post? where i said our industry is better then bollywood? Where i said Pakistanis are superstar in your gangaland? Where i said we are dependent on each other in film industruies? Or you are dependent on our artists?

It is actually acute torture to sit through Pakistani songs, but still for the sake of this argument I watched the videos you posted.

1st video: All of them extremely mediocre unmemorable songs. Choli ke peechey kya hai has no connection whatsoever to the Pakistani song.

2nd video: a) Thora sa pyar hua hai had nothing to do again with the Pakistani song. They are two different songs entirely.
b) Maine pyar thumi se kiya hai is a Pakistani song copy.
c) Ankhen joh ladathi hai is a Pakistani song. Does not matter, another mediocre song which has been categorised by this video maker as a "superhit" song.
d) The rest of the songs are not worth mention they are so lame.

3rd video: a) Kinna sona tenu rab ne banaya by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan for which credit has been given to him.
b) Tu cheez badi hai mast mast again taken from Nusrat Fatel Ali.
c) Mera piya ghar aya o ramaji is influenced by Nusrat Fateh Ali though very different.
d) Sanso ke mala is a copy of Nusrat Fateh Ali song.
e) Rest of the songs are insipid and boring.

4th video: a) Yeh pyar pyar kya hai inspired by Nusrat Fateh Ali, molded into a different song though.
b) Tu meri zindagi hai is a good Pakistani song.
c) Choti si duniya mohabat ki hai mere pass is an okay song.
d) Rest of them are dismissable.

5th/6th video: Will grant this song lifted from PPP's anthem was quite popular in its original version in India.

So a whole of 10 reasonably good songs with another 10 third class songs. That seems to be Pakistan's contribution to Bollywood. Wah, how did you prove me wrong?

Pakistani serials were never popular in India. Indians have a surfeit of Hindi plus regional channels which more than adequately covers Indian demand for soaps. Indian regional channels can give any Pakistani serial a run for its money in their realism.

Just because people give some polite sound bytes when asked about Pakistani serials you people just lose all connection with reality. Apart from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's songs, even those sound better with Indian talent embellishment, there is nothing to Pakistani music. Okay, Bade Ghulam Ali Khan is good too.

Are you trolling me ? that seems to be against forum rules.

2nd breach of forum rules.

Interesting reaction.

No, I'm not trolling you. I'm passing time until you are found to be a 're-tread' and banned.

Again a Gender based sexist comment which is against forum rules.

This is your 3rd attempt at disregard for forum rules.

curiouser and curiouser

Tch, tch, tch...such a staunch follower of the forum rules. You just can't be kept away, can you?

retard what your rants have to do with my post? where i said our industry is better then bollywood? Where i said Pakistanis are superstar in your gangaland? Where i said we are dependent on each other in film industruies? Or you are dependent on our artists?

I thought I was being kind when I answered your gut wrenching cry "Why?" "Why?" "Why." I just gave you a reality check as to why your country found it impossible to ban Indian content on its TV and DTH.

It gets stupider and stupider.

And two sets of asses celebrated.

Utterly stupid. And your foot seems to be equally stupid. At the moment, we must suspend judgement about the rest.

The producers can bear the losses. It is well known where the money comes from. Those thugs can spare a few hundred crores from their stashes of a few thousand crores.

My objection is to the irrationality of the decision.

They pay taxes here, in India.

I love the way every ignorant idiot comes up with his own fancy interpretation of why we should do stupid things.
I don't know whether they taxes back in their country. Is there any tax law in pakistan which exempts the earning some in India? Can you please clarify on this. I have no issues if their earned money from India is not used against us in anyways. That is all my point.

Even if there are no taxes, does the responsibility end there ?

What about the moral and ethical code that requires one to speak up for the place where they have eaten the symbolic 'salt' ?

If you study in a particular school, don't you have the moral responsibility to speak up for that school ? or if you work in a company, don't you have the moral responsibility to stand by that organisation ?

Not everything in life is measured by 'Money'. Not everything is for sale, nor should one put a 'price' to certain things in a civilised society. Otherwise one day they will end up putting the right price on their own mother.

That is what happens when you follow and support men of low character and no principles.

That kid is not the brightest of Indians out here. He falls somewhere in the spectrum of secular-sickular.

Last edited:
It is actually acute torture to sit through Pakistani songs, but still for the sake of this argument I watched the videos you posted.

1st video: All of them extremely mediocre unmemorable songs. Choli ke peechey kya hai has no connection whatsoever to the Pakistani song.

2nd video: a) Thora sa pyar hua hai had nothing to do again with the Pakistani song. They are two different songs entirely.
b) Maine pyar thumi se kiya hai is a Pakistani song copy.
c) Ankhen joh ladathi hai is a Pakistani song. Does not matter, another mediocre song which has been categorised by this video maker as a "superhit" song.
d) The rest of the songs are not worth mention they are so lame.

3rd video: a) Kinna sona tenu rab ne banaya by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan for which credit has been given to him.
b) Tu cheez badi hai mast mast again taken from Nusrat Fatel Ali.
c) Mera piya ghar aya o ramaji is influenced by Nusrat Fateh Ali though very different.
d) Sanso ke mala is a copy of Nusrat Fateh Ali song.
e) Rest of the songs are insipid and boring.

4th video: a) Yeh pyar pyar kya hai inspired by Nusrat Fateh Ali, molded into a different song though.
b) Tu meri zindagi hai is a good Pakistani song.
c) Choti si duniya mohabat ki hai mere pass is an okay song.
d) Rest of them are dismissable.

5th/6th video: Will grant this song lifted from PPP's anthem was quite popular in its original version in India.

So a whole of 10 reasonably good songs with another 10 third class songs. That seems to be Pakistan's contribution to Bollywood. Wah, how did you prove me wrong?

Pakistani serials were never popular in India. Indians have a surfeit of Hindi plus regional channels which more than adequately covers Indian demand for soaps. Indian regional channels can give any Pakistani serial a run for its money in their realism.

Just because people give some polite sound bytes when asked about Pakistani serials you people just lose all connection with reality. Apart from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's songs, even those sound better with Indian talent embellishment, there is nothing to Pakistani music. Okay, Bade Ghulam Ali Khan is good too.
Now that your claim of a handful of songs got debunked you started calling them mediocre songs chalo theek hay

For video 2 did you listen to the tone of that song its very similar

Also you want to know others that were copied from Pakistan?
You changed kundi na kharka soniya sidha andar ah to kubdi na kharkao raja sidha andar ao raja very creative :D

Dont tell me they too were unpopular songs we all know their views on youtube :D
Banda jhoot bhi aisa boley jiskey paon hon
https://defence.pk/threads/indians-still-copying-pakistani-songs-and-selling-as-their-own.52640/
i have seen 20 plus songs Indians copied and thats includes very famous Pakistani songs like jugni

I even have a list of old movies that were just copy pasted in India

Um Indian channels show this to their viewers
http://www.india.com/showbiz/fly-alert-sasural-simar-ka-actress-turns-into-one-1189791/
Now i dont know about your views but that is as far away as you can go from realism in my view :D

And on Pakistani music well we dont need your approval we know its good :D

I thought I was being kind when I answered your gut wrenching cry "Why?" "Why?" "Why." I just gave you a reality check as to why your country found it impossible to ban Indian content on its TV and DTH.

again retarded comment, where did i said ban legal content? I said illegal DTH through which billions are illegally transfered to bharat, should be ban..

and deleuded bharti, Pakistani public can live without bollywood, as we lived past 60 years without bollywood content, it was Musharraf which allowed bharti content in Pakistan.. i think Nawaz sharif should impose complete ban to support our growing industry..

Last edited:
I don't know whether they taxes back in their country. Is there any tax law in pakistan which exempts the earning some in India? Can you please clarify on this. I have no issues if their earned money from India is not used against us in anyways. That is all my point.

Your point in essence is correct. However, under Indian tax law, tax is compulsorily deducted at source; the quantum differs according to the category or classification of the payment.

If India and Pakistan have a double tax avoidance treaty in place, then the taxes that an artiste has paid, either voluntarily, by filing a return of income statement or involuntarily through deduction at source, can be declared to the Pakistani authorities, so that they do not deduct tax all over again.

If there is no such treaty, the artiste may have to pay taxes all over again in Pakistan.

To avoid all this, normally, the film industry pays much of its salaries in unaccounted for cash. This does not come into the tax books of either country.

I hope that helps.

On another point: Your arguments are good, but do keep up a dialogue with @haviZsultan . Even though he has been to India and seen for himself the situation of the Muslim Indian, he continues to think that there is a serious persecution of Muslims which is on-going. Only a continued conversation with him will bring home the fact that a very large segment of indications of persecution are actually so widespread and so distributed among different communities that there is really no ground for thinking of Muslim persecution in the terms that he does. That does not mean that there is no difficulty that faces a Muslim Indian. There are, but infinitely smaller than that visualised by him.

Your conversation is helpful.

Back
Top Bottom