What's new

Indian cinema owners refuse to screen films with Pakistani actors

No.

With crack-brains like this - read the posts of @RISING SUN - it is the background music that is hostile. Or perhaps the scenery. Who will account for the lunatic notions of such?

The one who owns them and there is no deficiency of them on both sides. Quite abundant actually...!!

And know what ? We nourish our people with this lunacy from the day the eyes are able to see and mind is able to digest the fact. And this is never going to end .. Until a single man is alive on both sides.. Mark my words..!!

See friend I have been on this forum since I think September 2007 and what I understand that you believe Muslims are persecuted here especially in Lucknow as YOU say!!! Do you know who is persecuted here in India? Only weaker people no matter whether they are Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh or any other faith believer. So please don't sing that song to me. 1990s Mumbai riot happened only because of one reason which I believe most of people are aware. And death of people was not recorded at that time due to sheer level of carnage done at that time. Every locality was affected, all social fabric torn down. Do you know who wanted that? Coming on Gujarat massacre, which year massacre you are referring, please let me know. As per official records total number of Hindus killed was 33% during that unfortunate riot which also broke the social fabric again. You may call Mr Modi whatever you want but he took everything in his hand and though not a single neighbor state sent reinforcement, still brought situation in control in less than three days. 3 days is big but when you don't have the support of your neighbor, you will understand how to deal with things when sh!t really hits the fan. Managing a state is not someone child's play. Coming on Samjhouta attacks, as innocents were murdered in that attacks. So whoever that maybe LET/Indian citizens, they deserve only one punishment, one bullet between both eyes and a last rites as per the law. Off course many thousands of innocent Pakistani Citizens also died but why, who is responsible for these mess, please go through the history of recent which government took wrong action. We had our fare share of wrong steps taken by central government (LTTE fiasco), but at least we learnt our lessens. Have your state? I don't believe so seeing things even of last year, forget of last 70 years. RSS is the organization we Hindus believe has created our views at least. Many people are not good in this organization but there are saner voices who keep them in check, especially that togadiya person he is very bad we know that. I mean really how many Pakistani people believe that Indian people follow blindly. ShivSena is a pure political party with sort of physical threats. VHP and Bajrang Dal are not widespread in Indian massages at all. They ride on the RSS work and try to disturb the work done by them. For a change I did my studies in RSS school(Saraswati name) and never knew about it, why because there is no advertising of it and it offered same service to all faith practicing people on same level without any discrimination. Teacher who taught us explained Hindu GOD, Jesus, Mohammed (PBUH) and taught us to treat all as same. I don't how you lot got this kind of idea nither I have hope of the same.

We got diversity and we need more of it but we need to secure our life as well. That is my point.

A powerful post. It is easy to sense your totally authentic sense of outrage and indignation. I don't agree with you, but I sympathise.

The one who owns them and there is no deficiency of them on both sides. Quite abundant actually...!!

And know what ? We nourish our people with this lunacy from the day the eyes are able to see and mind is able to digest the fact. And this is never going to end .. Until a single man is alive on both sides.. Mark my words..!!

:P

That's OK. The women will be left.

All they were asked was to condemn the terrorist attack at Uri ,they preferred going back and saying that their country comes first.Atleast few ppl here can also say the same.

despite this Narrow-mindedness of cheap gangalander Pakistan govt is still relectunt to stop billion dollars surplus bharti exports to Pakistan? They are the same bigots which dont allow cricket between two countries just bcoz they dont want Pakistan cricket board to earn few million dollars, moreover we are still tolerating their billions worth illegal DTH business in Pakistan? Why?

despite this Narrow-mindedness of cheap gangalander Pakistan govt is still relectunt to stop billion dollars surplus bharti exports to Pakistan? They are the same bigots which dont allow cricket between two countries just bcoz they dont want Pakistan cricket board to earn few million dollars, moreover we are still tolerating their billions worth illegal DTH business in Pakistan? Why?

Because you don't have anything worthwhile to replace Indian content. Indian movies and music (as dreadful as they are today) are hands down miles ahead of anything Pakistan can produce. I actually tried listening to some Pakistani songs and watching a few ARY Film Awards and other such shows, and I just could not believe how low the quality is. Not a single hummable tune or memorable song. Pakistanis have habit of frequently blaming Bollywood of stealing from Pakistani music, I highly doubt that has happened in more than a few handful instances which can be numbered less than a dozen given how low quality Pakistani music is in the first place. Not a single Pakistani actor has reached the status of a superstar in India even though it has been more than a decade Pakistani artists have been coming to India. Likewise, Pakistani serials have bombed in India too given they are in the bottom rungs of TRP ratings. No Indian would notice the absence of Pakistani stars or music in India given the ocean of talent available here but the same cannot be said about Pakistan. This urge to compare with India on equal terms can only be dismissed as delusional.

Last edited:
You can.

If you do, you achieve their purpose: to reduce yourself to their level. It is a competition to be the most stupid, each trying to outdo the other.

What are you doing in this race? Do the smart thing. Step out.

No.

With crack-brains like this - read the posts of @RISING SUN - it is the background music that is hostile. Or perhaps the scenery. Who will account for the lunatic notions of such?

Interesting to see what you define as fun.

How many times does it have to be repeated that they are taxed IN INDIA for it to sink in?

What did you get in return? Why don't you complete the answer to that question? Are you seriously thinking that we get attacked by terrorists because some random actor or actress gets a role? Or a Pakistani singer gets an audience?

Your point probably is that while we show tolerance and hospitality, we get to face brutal terrorism and murderous attacks.

You forget, when you and I go and visit Pakistan, we are likely to get magnificent treatment as guests, as individuals. It is elements within Pakistan, elements that we call the 'deep state' to avoid giving offence to the administration of this forum, even more, to avoid giving offence to those who can put pressure on the administration of this forum, and our quarrel is with those elements.

Already did.. and one of the reasons for the last sentence was nothing but to show him the mirror...

Jingoism is like alcohol.. good in limited quantities... too much and you get sick.

Hazor ye kaseda pehley unko sunayein jinhoan ey pehley hamarey dramay phir hamarey artists ban kiye
Wo ban karein aur ham na karein ye kahan ki akal mandi hay?
Unhoan nay 2008 sey hamarey channels ban kiye huye hain aur ham ab bhi na karein?
2008?pakistani channels have never been broadcast in india..

As of yesterday all cable networks (normal and digital box) in Karachi as well as cinemas here have stopped airing / showing any Indian content.

Can anyone else from Karachi and other cities confirm the same?

There is nothing wrong in eating $hit either. Its called coprophilia.

Only a fool would try and convince a pervert.

People find fun in weirdest of places, like getting praise in a pakistani forum to compensate for ignominy outside it. It takes all sort to make this world.

Then you must give negative rating to these bodies too. lol. That would be the smart thing to do.
Don't make his blood boil. He is already angry having hard time arguing with kids on Facebook. His favourite time pass where he educate them showing them way to his ideology. :lol:

It gets stupider and stupider.

And two sets of asses celebrated.

Utterly stupid. And your foot seems to be equally stupid. At the moment, we must suspend judgement about the rest.

The producers can bear the losses. It is well known where the money comes from. Those thugs can spare a few hundred crores from their stashes of a few thousand crores.

My objection is to the irrationality of the decision.

They pay taxes here, in India.

I love the way every ignorant idiot comes up with his own fancy interpretation of why we should do stupid things.
There was a time when i too watched Tariq Mehta ka Ulta Chashma and CiD you can see my vote on thread of should indian films be banned?
I voted for no they should not be banned what made change my view was attitude from the other side towards our content and artists

2008?pakistani channels have never been broadcast in india..
http://m.indiatoday.in/story/Pak+channels+banned+for+anti-India+agenda/1/94621.html

http://advanced-television.com/2012/12/06/india-lists-14-banned-pakistan-channels/
[URL]http://nation.com.pk/politics/25-Apr-2010/11-Pakistani-TV-channels-banned-in-Jammuhttp://nation.com.pk/politics/25-Apr-2010/11-Pakistani-TV-channels-banned-in-Jammu[/URL]
I also read somewhere that ARY,HUm were also very popular in UP and Bihar but you banned it after 2008

Because you don't have anything worthwhile to replace Indian content. Indian movies and music (as dreadful as they are today) are hands down miles ahead of anything Pakistan can produce. I actually tried listening to some Pakistani songs and watching a few ARY Film Awards and other such shows, and I just could not believe how low the quality is. Not a single hummable tune or memorable song. Pakistanis have habit of frequently blaming Bollywood of stealing from Pakistani music, I highly doubt that has happened in more than a few handful instances which can be numbered less than a dozen given how low quality Pakistani music is in the first place. Not a single Pakistani actor has reached the status of a superstar in India even though it has been more than a decade Pakistani artists have been coming to India. Likewise, Pakistani serials have bombed in India too given they are in the bottom rungs of TRP ratings. No Indian would notice the absence of Pakistani stars or music in India given the ocean of talent available here but the same cannot be said about Pakistan. This urge to compare with India on equal terms can only be dismissed as delusional.
Really
Apney moan miyan mitho
Not even ppp,s anthem was spared
@The Sandman @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye @django @User @Chauvinist

Not even ppp,s anthem was spared
DAFUQ?
surprised-scream-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lets not deny a common reality in India. Muslims are second class citizens. Even the loyal ones to India admit that. Accepting a problem is indeed the very first step to solving it. This is a good thing about the terrorist situation in Pakistan. It has caused the intellectuals, individuals, organizations and clergy to question themselves and their common narrative, their Islamist narrative. Increasingly we are questioning where we went wrong and the problems of a completely religious and conservative setup in the country. There are increasingly critical assessments of Mullahs and their ways. Power has been given to Muhammad Farooq Khan and Ghamidi and they are seen positively for not promoting takfir and division. This is caused because there are militants fighting an Islamic state in the name of Islam and it is enough to change the outlook.

I have no doubt the RSS would act very similarly in such a given environment that is concurrent in the Islamic world as of now.

What is that reason? You are talking about the bombing after which riots occured. That is no excuse for wasting muslims in the streets for the work of a fringe element. I am an Ansari from one side. We are both treated as terrorists by the Indian police/institutions and are also known for our liberalism. Despite my nana supporting Pakistan from day one even hindu figures came and sat at our houses. So why should our liberal family be made victim for the evils of a few terrorists in our community. I have contacts in FIA and ISI and I know what you are doing in Pakistan, what RAW is doing. So its not one sided violence here at all. Even I have been made a victim of your RAW designs which go deep within Pakistan. Our khandaan says you did not leave us in Lucknow, neither you left us in Karachi. Both places you are oppressing muslims in different ways.

By who wanted that are you alluding to Pakistan? Pakistan is not a ultra religious state. It has its share of mullahs and its share of secularists. I am a secularist committed to the secularist vision.

You say Modi dealt with this. But the way he dealt with it was empowering Hindus to kill muslims. Thats all he did according to Babu Bajrangi.

See. You are very typically like a common Indian blaming Pakistan. We need someone to see beyond that to build bridges. Mumbai 2008 attacks reports even are confused. Some say the attackers spoke marathi, others say Karkare was killed because he told the truth. In short there is a complete lack of trust between India and Pakistan. And I say clearly that there can be no peace if you continue advocating Indian media narrative. It's clear war-mongering that is going on rather than reduction of tensions there.

You cannot think that orange chaddi wala RSS people are some saviors. They were the ones who killed Gandhi for promoting equality and secularism. I think you have lost me here by supporting RSS. This is a terrorist organization and has often been attacking muslims and christians.

That is good. But my cousins had problems getting admission to top universities because they were muslim. Hindu teachers have been known to object to hijabi women students in their schools. There is much that needs to be done for muslims in the education scenario. You probably already know our people are the most illiterate religious group in Indian controlled parts.

I don't see how fringe hindutva ideologies can make you secure. Do the Taliban make us secure? These religious groups and organizations are degenerative. They take societies back. Name a single scientific or ideological development Islamist organizations, even relatively moderate ones like Sunni Ittehad and Jamat E Islami have brought? Or the RSS? Our life is not secure because of these organizations. There is more tension between religious groups.

@Joe Shearer @WAJsal @Razia Sultana @jamahir. if you have any imputs here. This is me being neutral here.
Sorry mate but I believe different class people become 2nd class depending on different-2 government. If going in general all minority people face similar issues area wise. India is so big that in one place Hindu is mejority, in place Muslim is mejority, in one place Christian is mejority, in one place shikh is mejority, in some place local traditional faith is mejority. In which place Muslim are persecuted. If it happens everywhere, then there could be problem with their behavior also. If it happened in one place then there might be problem with people associated with another religion. Indeed there are organizations which are anti Muslim to the core like MNS or ShivSena(MNS has become the liability on Maharastrian people culture). VHP and Bajrang Dal are anti Muslim, no denying there. RSS is no saint but far more accommodating than others. On Pakistan people there realize the terror as they have suffered continuously however does Pakistani system? I don't believe so seeing anti India terror organizations still being supported there.

I talked about whole picture from bombings and till riot in 1990s Mumbai carnage. And I am not making excuse as you are sugar coating for Muslims only. There were all sort of Indians who were wasted in riots including my uncle. As per your logic he must be the Muslim if only Muslims were made waste. That is totally wrong perception. Hmmm you mentioned Hindus visiting your grandfather home. Similar here my uncle is also Ansari and his family visited since my grand mother time. Do you know who is the caretaker of my family offerings in village in Kashi, yes that is a Ansari family again. So no difference there. You say you have contacts in FIA or ISI. Wonder you know what they do to us. I know why RAW is made because my family has done two things first job in railways(9 people in railways from my family) and second in defense establishment. It is made to secure us by eliminating outer threats. No denying there. But I don't buy what you subscribe to. Secularists in Pakistan don't have the authority to bring change in state direction in which it's continuously moving. You may believe whatever you want to believe, you can shoot him if you like, I don't care. India is big and there are people there with more caliber to take India to more better position, bring population in more safer environment. Perhaps you should have checked my views on Modi in past threads, I am not Modi die hard fan and never will be. And it's not for you let me clear that first. It has been 70 years when we tried to see beyond the attacks of after attacks. What did we get? Oh yes attack after attack breaking our social fabric. Conspiracy theories are your forte which you can build around Mumbai attacks as much as you can. My father worked there where it happened, local from my station goes to same platform where carnage happened. It was only a 10 minutes difference which saved my father and cousin but my father received call from ELT from his CST unit to delay further. Once he reached there after terrorists left CST, it was all body parts everywhere he could see. Body parts taken in hand pushed cartwheels to bury before media people could come, to avoid initial shock. In a way that was good step, at least for a time being. Oh yes we know how people like you say bodies thrown there, they spoke in Hindi, Maharastrian what not, they had Hindu simbols on them, how he was amar singh and what not, even after your government accepting them as your non state actors. I mean there should be limit to such conspiracy theories, only people like you can make that. And orange chhadiwalas may be Savior or may be evil. I am not GOD, so I can not give judgement, I can only speculate on the things what they do. Yes there are many bad people in RSS and yes there are many good people in RSS. If there were not good people in there, a good school system like Saraswati wouldn't exist so extensively. Godse was RSS active member or not I don't know as we don't get to read about him in our history books except that he was murderer of our nation's father. That's all I know about him and that's what people like him deserve. I don't support any organization except India. No RSS no Modi fan. I support people on their individual capacity. What RSS did was to provide a platform where all Hindus can raise their issues, bad and good both. Your cousin's had problems in getting into top university as they were Muslim, totally bulsh!t. I failed to enter NDA academy, why because my age was 20 days less shown in certificate. I could not enter UP polytechnic collage even after coming in top few, why because there were only 7 seats left for general category students on which everybody had the right to fight. Rest seats were allocated to all minority students irrespective of their economic status. Isn't it unfair practice, but hey we don't run in circle saying it's conspiracy against general category students. It's what it is. Hizab is well accepted in our culture, if some begot are doing it, we will oppose them. No argument on that. And yes Muslim community people are most Illiterate. I will give you a example from my childhood. My friend is again a Ansari, his family head is named Ekram and they own a business of decorations during any celebration or during terahwi after death of any Hindu in locality. He left education after I think 7-8 standard only as earning was more easier for him but yes he did not study further. What will you call that? There thousand after thousand of such people from all folks of life who leave study sue to one or another reason. State is not responsible for this, society and families are more responsible to bring the younger people upwards, not state. Calling to save my life is not hindutva, it is called reality I can only help if I survive. Seeing the terrorists coming from your side of border I don't think that is pragmatic approach. I am not much religious people anyways, so you can say whatever you want to RSS or any other. But the fact of matter is when terrorists made in Pakistan were hitting us, nobody listened to us. Now see every terrorists attack across all seas has a connection with Pakistan. It should give you reality shock that why the same is not said about RSS. Why RSS is not called terror organization but LET/Taliban/Others are called. And yes off course many Pakistani citizens call it propaganda and conspiracy. Thank you.

I don't agree with everything, but you left me feeling good and warm again, after some horrible exchanges with some bigots on Facebook. Thank you very much.

Why can you not be neutral everywhere? What stops you? This is such a humanist voice, it is such a pleasure to hear.

Now I will go and read the thread right from the beginning, because the person you replied was making some very powerful points as well, although he was supporting Modi, which made my hackles rise.

What a lousy thing to happen, to artistes who have been natural bridges. I cannot help but sympathise with the strong feelings of the industry, but it was an over-reaction. I hope this anger vanishes soon. I hope they see what GoI is doing, and recover their balance.

As for the MNS, they are the most scummy dregs of society and should not be recognised as a legitimate political party. Bastards.

So what is wrong with it?
I will like to clarify that I don't support Modi's all policies, nor BJP's but I hate Congress policies and especially local SP/BSP and communist policies. Yes some policies are good which will be supported by me. I believe you would had seen my recent critical comments of this government. And MNS and ShivSena are the biggest fascist bigots in politics that I agree very much.

Back
Top Bottom