What's new

Indian cinema owners refuse to screen films with Pakistani actors

100 new multiplex cinemas are.in the pipeline by existing players alone you will see incomes and budgets increase from now on
What will they show? Multiplexes can run only if there are sufficient number of movies being produced. So, how will these multiplexes in pipeline will survive?

Our population is 20 crore ofcourse your movies will earn more but does that mean our movies dont earn much to sustain our industry which in reality is just 10 years old yet managed to make film that even had an impact abroad and AiL is not the highest earning Pakistani film JPNA is it earmed about 4.5 million +$

She is not treated as Pakistani but as a Czech citizen
Yes but she's still half Pakistani and indians don't have a problem with that but on this forum they hate half Pakistanis more than full :lol:

GOOD

What will they show? Multiplexes can run only if there are sufficient number of movies being produced. So, how will these multiplexes in pipeline will survive?
Hollywood

Don't ask for criticism of these attacks. It will be hypocritical for us to pretend that it is a possibility. It is not possible.

True but that can & did come to haunt them here.

I have no hard opinion on whether Pakistani actors should be allowed to work in India in these circumstances. While I can understand some of the frustration of some people in India, the Pakistani actors in question hardly seem an disagreeable lot and I'm personally inclined towards allowing the non-disagreeable lot to work in India and help in maintaining an alternate narrative even if it has zero influence on the actions of the Pakistani state. This has nothing to do with Pakistan actually & everything to do with how we see ourselves. I'm no fan of the "Aman ki asha" brigade but some unilateral actions, especially in the realm of films which has the most visible effect to the common Pakistani is good for us.

Pakistani and Hollywood movies

Pakistani and Hollywood movies
Together also not sufficient to cater to the entire Pakistani market.

I am assuming that there will be hundreds of Multiplex in Pakistan hence the argument.

Together also not sufficient to cater to the entire Pakistani market.

I am assuming that there will be hundreds of Multiplex in Pakistan hence the argument.
Yes they would be

No of films per year is increasing so is business for films and cinemas

you know multiple cinemas can show the same film so the new multiplexes wiol have films to screen :D

Yes they would be
you know multiple cinemas can show the same film :D
What's the point of multiplex then? Why not just have single screen theaters.

I ma being realistic here. Bollywood gives business to Pakistani cinema owners and no one can replace. not even Hollywood.

What's the point of multiplex then? Why not just have single screen theaters.

I ma being realistic here. Bollywood gives business to Pakistani cinema owners and no one can replace. not even Hollywood.
Arey thats not what i meant

I meant was multiplexes right now have a mix of 4 Pakistani and 4 Hollywood movies a day i think new one,s will adapt same strategy

Actually no the highest earning movies inside Pakistan these days are Pakistani

They will be affected by ban on Indian movies but the shock is way less then some are estimating right now

Back
Top Bottom