What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods please take notice of cr@p going on this thread.

They have been grounded for straying into hostail teritory its all natural. Even your Airforce or Army whould have done the same. they will be asigned to different post.
And yes, you can take a movie with you as the one man army coquring India. good luck with that.

@ sensible Pakistani members, being nuetral and friendly do you want us to be conqured as our beloved brother Mr Zarvan here says
That is what I am saying your Helicopter crossed we asked him to land and it landed so we interrogated the soldiers and than let them go but if they would have tried to escape we would have hit it because even in peace times you can't allow any one to cross your territory

and an idiot like you always take others down to his level and beat them with his experience, so i am not gona go down until if you have something useful to say, which is not possible cuz you are an Indian, i feel sorry for you

i would like to discuss with a mature and intelligent person,but most of people on pdf are like you so i will have to go down to your level to respond

Sir stop quoting a mental case know for grabbing his ex wife property and making a farm house on it and also for drinking and we all know where these kind of guys get money from that is why Najam Sethi another famous traitor ran away

I am here since almost 2 years now, and there is nothing enjoyable then replying to amateur India trolls, kal ke bachen han yar yeh :lol:

where ever mr zarvan enters, he just creates a mess of the thread.
Also this thread has reached its maturity with 53 pages and still counting, I hope the mods close this thread

i would like to discuss with a mature and intelligent person,but most of people on pdf are like you so i will have to go down to your level to respond
bla bla bla, another brainfart :p

I am here since almost 2 years now, and there is nothing enjoyable then replying to amateur India trolls, kal ke bachen han yar yeh :lol:

time and posts dont matter in discussions,its intelligence,understanding and maturity which is required
which i can conclude you dont understand

the investigation is on its way.

indian army hasn't kicked them out so far.
they are likely to be kicked,as they strayed off-course for around 20 km even with a gps.

I dont think they will be kicked out.. Pilot may get grounded.. But not all of them considering some were just passengers...

I dont think they will be kicked out.. Pilot may get grounded.. But not all of them considering some were just passengers...
Why should be he even grounded he crossed due to bad weather and if he has not given any kind of information than he should not be grounded

Ohh common....this was discussed to death yesterday!!!....stark differences between both incidence were clearly explained.
Now again if you want to toe the same line...continue ...thanks

shooting down a flying machine of india by state actors is not easy from political prespective for any country in South Asia.

time and posts dont matter in discussions,its intelligence,understanding and maturity which is required
which i can conclude you dont understand

yeah i can see that in your post :lol: stop your brain farts, you are making this thread smelly

Why should be he even grounded he crossed due to bad weather and if he has not given any kind of information than he should not be grounded

it is just for investigation that he is grounded

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

yeah i can see that in your post :lol: stop your brain farts, you are making this thread smelly

yeah you can smell brain farts since you are the one doing it

Re read the word MAY.. Most of the times, till the results of an inquiry are finalized, the pilot is grounded to be on the safe side..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom