What's new

Indian chopper forced to land in Olding, Pakistan, after violating airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
But guys deploying jets to warn a cheetah, is that a good idea?

I think PAF can send a helicopter to handle the cheetah.

For situations like these you need fast movers whom can get in the area fast and probe the situation. A helicopter would take significantly more time to reach the point of location as compared to a fighter jet that can be at the location within minutes.

For situations like these you need fast movers whom can get in the area fast and probe the situation. A helicopter would take significantly more time to reach the point of location as compared to a fighter jet that can be at the location within minutes.
And Pakistan Air Force record is really good when it comes to sending planes in Air after detecting the enemy

They shot down our "unarmed" naval patrol air craft killing 16 of our fine Naval servicemen , for Pakistan not to shoot down this heli is just a gesture of our high moral values and good will to the Indian people.

* The pilot who shot that Atlantique down was burnt to death in that very aircraft's cockpit months later.

You gotta upgrade your research mechanisms buddy.. Currently, they stink
Squadron Leader P.K. Bundela died two and a half years later due to injuries suffered when he ejected as his Mig-21 aircraft crashed on April 04, 2002 in Rajasthan's Jodhpur district. Despite two major surgeries, the 32-year-old Indian fighter pilot was paralyzed from neck down.

1038.gif

I knew most probably they will be fired from Army just read the comment of many Indians on different news papers they want their own pilots arrested

According to The Discovery channel's Greatest Ever,this chopper is one among the top 10 choppers in the world,specifically designed for the Indian Army's Hi altitude operations.
It can't even take a stone hit!:rofl:

Hi,

High altitude choppers are extremely lightweight----at that altitude---there is no need to fire a missile at it---just the blast from the jet flying close by would put it off track and it may go out of control----.

And the rock part is true---you can stand on top of a mountain and throw a big rock at a chopper----that will send it down---not only this one---but many other choppers will godown as well.

I knew most probably they will be fired from Army just read the comment of many Indians on different news papers they want their own pilots arrested

may be the pilots will be punished for violating the border even after having a gps.

comment of many Indians

can you say which newspaper?

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

But guys deploying jets to warn a cheetah, is that a good idea?

I think PAF can send a helicopter to handle the cheetah.

cheetah-1.jpg

i think they wouldn't have known that its a helicopter.
i mean,when one looks at the radar screen,how to know whether its a heli or a slow moviing ac?

the helicopter was returned with its crew within a matter of hours i am surprised this thread is still running..... MODS should close this thread as nothing is left to discuss

They shot down our "unarmed" naval patrol air craft killing 16 of our fine Naval servicemen , for Pakistan not to shoot down this heli is just a gesture of our high moral values and good will to the Indian people.

* The pilot who shot that Atlantique down was burnt to death in that very aircraft's cockpit months later.

They were shot down because they do did not surrender and tried to make a dash for home.They were asked to land at the nearby Nali AFB.Had the pilot reacted in the same manner the Indians did this time the crew of the Pakistani jet would have been alive now.Stop taking a moral high ground here .There is nothing you guys can teach us.Period.

actually w do have the armed version of cheetah,
named HAL LANCER

lancer1.jpg

Pakistan took security data from the Army chopper

indian security has been breached in the sensitive Siachen Glacier-Aksai Chin-Ladakh-Kargil sector as Pakistan Army downloaded the GPS coordinates of all helipads from the army helicopter that strayed across the Line of Control (LoC) into Skardu region on Sunday morning. The Indian Cheetah helicopter along with the crew was allowed to return by Pakistan government later in the day

from indian news papers

yes , quite amusing-- indians are saying that the pilots sold india by giving valuable info and helipad gps coordinates to pak army and the pilots should be court martialled
Well the comments made by some 15 year old in his nappies are not to be taken seriously.

Let me be clear of one thing for the people who think that they have valuable data from the heli and for the people who think that they have lost valuable data to the other side. These data are of no use unless there is a war and Pakistan Army is planning to strike India with SSM. Even if a war errupts (lets hope that does not happen) PA/PAF/PN knows very well that they have only partial data that if relied upon to attack will bring them disaster in the front line and they do know that India is now part of the Russian GLONASS system for defence use and India is capable of attacking the Pakistani forward post with pin point accuracy with error deviation of only 3 to 7 meters.
Lets hope that peace prevails and we shed our differences.

@Mr Zarvan, you were the one in one of your post said that you want your kind(the fenatic fool type) to rule over others, did you not? Most Pakistani brothers will not concur with you with the mentality you have and you can dream for the rest of your life about dominating others and behaving like sultans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom