What's new

Indian Channel Report on WAAR

@Zarvan this is just a movie so enjoy it otherwise you yourself know the reality.

Whole world asking you stop your terror factories.... do I need to post recent meeting btw NS and Obama??????

@Zarvan this is just a movie so enjoy it otherwise you yourself know the reality.

Whole world asking you stop your terror factories.... do I need to post recent meeting btw NS and Obama??????
Yes I know the reality of rapes and mass murders done by Indian Forces in Kashmir and I know the reality how you supported LTTE and Mukti Banis and How you are supporting insurgents in Baluchistan and How you support those who make trouble in China so I know the reality very well

Does India govt. have any plan to give its citizens freedom to play WAAR on Indian Cinema?

Bhai kyoon mazak kartay hoo.... u serious :p
No harm in asking... it give us an opportunity to learn about our neighbours.
BTW.... at the same time, I want to cry for those Pakistanis, who go to watch Indian movie in Pakistan and there paid money is used to kill Pakistanis.

Yeah , it's pretty stupid what Indian media is doing. I'm sick of reading news articles on "War" on Indian news websites. If India can make movies like Border , Lakshya etc , there's nothing wrong in Pakistanis making a movie like "War".

Yeah , it's pretty stupid what Indian media is doing. I'm sick of reading news articles on "War" on Indian news websites. If India can make movies like Border , Lakshya etc , there's nothing wrong in Pakistanis making a movie like "War".

Yep. And I hope it releases in India too.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom