What's new

Indian BSF Jawan Posts Video on Social media, Shows Deplorable Conditions They Have To Work In

If true he will be dismissed with immediate effect. Though we agree BSF, CRPF has got deplorable conditions to live in, posting an social message is against service rules. And indiscipline in the force wont be tolerated.

Condition is so pathetic that they are now sharing this video putting life in danger...It should be shared as much as possible in any platform.
Govt should make some strict auditing agency to make sure that resources reach to proper hands & won't be eaten by corrupts in between..

maybe he wants to get dismiss and get rid of the hell he is in..!!

He will obviously get support from NGO's later after dismissal that he might become so rich that he will head an NGO soon. Not complaining. But this is how it is. Though what he state is the truth. Abject living conditions, lakhs also have the same situation. This is demeaning of the discipline of the force.

really pathetic.. bharti govt should take notice and provide better facilities to soldiers serving them..

If true he will be dismissed with immediate effect. Though we agree BSF, CRPF has got deplorable conditions to live in, posting an social message is against service rules. And indiscipline in the force wont be tolerated.
It comes to show the eroding conditions. He isnt the only one; there are dozens of videos like this.

Shame on you.
He is the real man who actually stood against corruption. You are making lives of Kashmiris people full of misery and same for your soldiers.
Al though this soldiers is my enemy but he made his reputation in front of me and melt my heart. We don't you drag your forces out from occupied territory at least for these soldiers fighting in difficult condition?

Will be court marshaled and discharged from the force dishonorably with immediate effect. This is actually treason and will be dealt with very severely. I want to feel sympathetic to this man, but can't, due to the bigger picture here. The Government should learn its lessons as well.

Shame on you.
He is the real man who actually stood against corruption. You are making lives of Kashmiris people full of misery and same for your soldiers.
Al though this soldiers is my enemy but he made his reputation in front of me and melt my heart. We don't you drag your forces out from occupied territory at least for these soldiers fighting in difficult condition?
He did BS and you felt good - thats all.

Shame on you.

I actually cant understand what he is talking. Secondly there are lots of soldiers like him. Do you think soldiers in Pakistan have AC tents? Their situation is same or even worse. And corruption is there.

BSF facilities depend on the area they deployed. If a BSF soldier is deployed in Kashmir he have most of the good facilities, but if he is deployed in BD or Burma border their facilities sucks. I know that is bad. Its not as if common public do not know about it. But having a large army we can move only slow in modernisation.

Its not about corruption. Its about discipline. And Armed forces need a lot.

I think you are finding it difficult to digest reality :ph34r:
meanwhile your jawans are digesting haldi + paani jesi daal :pleasantry:

Will be court marshaled and discharged from the force dishonorably with immediate effect. This is actually treason and will be dealt with very severely. I want to feel sympathetic to this man, but can't, due to the bigger picture here. The Government should learn its lessons as well.

He did BS and you felt good - thats all.
Tum aik zehni marrez ho.
No word humanity or related in your dictionary.

There is a lack of ideological motivation among Indians when protecting their land from the expansionism of Islam. Without it, hardships can't be born by ordinary men. They need to know what is at stake. They and we civilians need to know what is at stake.

No word humanity or related in your dictionary.
I don't believe in a fictional 'humanity'.

Shameful ! shame on their officers.
Army gets lot of facilities but paramilitary forces, they suffer

Back
Top Bottom