What's new

Indian BSF Jawan Posts Video on Social media, Shows Deplorable Conditions They Have To Work In

In disturb areas, lower rank officers like ASI do eat with jawans..while the AC, DC get personal cooks in there luxury house guarded by 2-4 jawans..the video do have some truth.
The only thing wrong with it is they don't sell the supplies, they just buy it in first place..even indian defence budget is not utilized fully and we return billion back every year.

Luxury house in disturbed areas? wow. we are then better since our top ranks accommodate in same conditions in such areas of deployment

Baaji me Amreeka betaan nei ta khud dekh le ta. Bahawalpur ki kaddai achi he. Aap shohar ka contact de do to me cousin se kaam kara de ta hun aapka.

shohar ka contact denay k liye shohar hona zarori hay so Chalo ab kaam k liye mujhe pehlay shadi karni paray gi phir kaka tujhe contact dena paray ga. Ab ess main to sadiyan lag jain gi . ab agar iss k ilawa kam chal sakta ha to meri profile pe email past kar day bhai. main mail main required kaam bhej don ge aur money transfer so agar karwa sako to

Chalo ab kaam k liye mujhe pehlay shadi karni paray gi phir kaka tujhe contact dena paray ga. Ab ess main to sadiyan lag jain gi . ab agar iss k ilawa kam chal sakta ha to meri profile pe email past kar day bhai. main mail main required kaam bhej don ge aur money transfer so agar karwa sako to

Baaji me ara hun Pakistan in 3 months. Shaadi karni par ri he. :cry::cry::cry: I will contact you then, and have my girl cousin make contact with you. Btw, you are welcome to come If you can come to Bahawalpur.

Luxury house in disturbed areas? wow. we are then better since our top ranks accommodate in same conditions in such areas of deployment
Our disturb aread are not warzones like yours, we are fighting only in the hinterlands of kashmir and Naxal tribal areas...so yes the higher ranking officer relatively can be said to be living in "luxury".
And jawans have no problem with it, they just want basic things, even in this video he is only complaining about food, not dangers to his life by terrorists.
And if a guy is doing 10-12 hours of duty, good food is the least basic thing he can ask for.

He did not mean it. It is common knowledge that we are a poor nation and are unable to supply our men as well as developed nations like yours can. Excuse us.

what is wrong with asking ? There had been such threads where we had discussed these and the end result was that your forces despite your claims were not as satisfied as ours are.

what is wrong with asking ? There had been such threads where we had discussed these and the end result was that your forces despite your claims were not as satisfied as ours are.
What did I say? India is a poor country.and we can't feed our population, let alone our armed forces. We are not developed, not rich, not a first world nation. Unlike Pakistan.

Now compare these weaklings to the studs and stallions who are Pak LOC troops, a world of difference...0:23

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom