What's new

Indian BSF Jawan Posts Video on Social media, Shows Deplorable Conditions They Have To Work In

Excuses is all you have.
And the fact remains, only significant ruler from Pakistan was maharaja Ranjit Singh. After him, there is no significant achievement of armies from present day Pakistan except 2 monumental surrender and withdrawal. Rest is just blabbering without any fact like Pakistani army stallion, mard e momin, equal to ten Hindus...can't hold on to east Pakistan... Jee WO bada durr tha...can't hold on to kargil...jee nawaz ko bina bataye chale gaye the ghar se to chitthi aa gayi waapis ane kee.
Stick to your Ganga, an area that is looked with complete and utter contempt from Indus parts for producing inferior looking men.

Like he said they have everything in stores but they don't give it to men who are giving their lives. Indian defence industry is the one of the most corrupt organization why ever self reliance kuta billa is getting in this business in india.
They Makin their army psycho to kill innocent civilians in occupied Kashmir.

Shame, shame, shame indian gorv. bichary ko ek roti pani ka saath.... world 3rth army bannha? roti ka liya paisa ni awain barkan marnyn saaly gayhind...

You have to know that it's not easy for a soldier to make a video like this and then post it online. Knowing fully he can be called a traitor and prosecuted. So, the conditions must be very depressing for him and his brothers that he had to resort to such desperate measures. For his courage I must solute him.

Now of course the egos of great warriors of the Internet has been hurt and that's expected. After all, they sit in the comfort of their homes and eat belly full while they judge the soldiers posted on the front lines.

I feel bad for their soldiers on LOC. India have Billions of dollars to buy defence equipment but don't have enough to feed the soldiers properly who will actually use those weapons?! Shame.

I feel bad for their soldiers on LOC. India have Billions of dollars to buy defence equipment but don't have enough to feed the soldiers properly who will actually use those weapons?! Shame.

I can understand how bad u r feeling :azn: but the issue went to higher level and the home minister is looking into it . Comeback to us when u have a responsive government like this but hey u have a Nawaz Sharif government :D

I can understand how bad u r feeling :azn: but the issue went to higher level and the home minister is looking into it . Comeback to us when u have a responsive government like this but hey u have a Nawaz Sharif government :D
Don't take everything in your butt.
It will result in butthurt.

Soldiers and NCOs in paramilitary forces (and to lesser extent the army) do indeed have poor living conditions, poor training and poor equipment. The irony is that no expenses are spared for keeping the officers happy and indulging them in all manner of colonial-era benefits such as cars, batmen, uniforms, mess facilities, AC conference rooms, VIP privileges, separate roads within bases - you name it they get it. I suspect the same is true in Pakistan.

I have no doubt this BSF soldier's grievance is genuine - and typical to form the leadership is going after him instead of introspecting into what prompted him to take such a step - and whether his concerns are true. At least this will bring the spotlight on an other neglected area.

Stick to your , an area that is looked with complete and utter contempt from Indus parts for producing inferior looking men.

Actually its the other way around my inferior friend . We all saw how superior you are in east pakistan , kargil and siachin:lol:

Back
Top Bottom