What's new

Indian BSF Jawan Posts Video on Social media, Shows Deplorable Conditions They Have To Work In

You have to know that it's not easy for a soldier to make a video like this and then post it online. Knowing fully he can be called a traitor and prosecuted. So, the conditions must be very depressing for him and his brothers that he had to resort to such desperate measures. For his courage I must solute him.

Now of course the egos of great warriors of the Internet has been hurt and that's expected. After all, they sit in the comfort of their homes and eat belly full while they judge the soldiers posted on the front lines.
Good post.

I have been here since 2013. This is a Pak forum. Many Indian sane members have either silent or active in IDF since last six months. Many Pakistani sane members are also silent. I have been also posting occasionally. But here I want to say something.

1. Our Jawans are bhukhad, Nanga, Kangal as some Pakistani members pointed out. Some more has also been pointed out over the years by Pakistani and Chinese members as listed below.
2. Our soldiers are ill trained , darpok etc.
3. Our navy blows themselves up, sex maniacs and all
4. Our air force squadron has dwindled to 33 with most of the flying coffin.
5. They have all the superior inventory with F-16 (Super duper with all at @Windjammer 's disposal) and not to mention JF-17s
6. Our LCA is an mosquito in front of them.
7. Their Tank Al-Khalid is far more superior to Arjun which cannot be deployed according to them
8. While our Missiles are failing, theirs are successful at one go.
9. Their nuclear Arsenal is much more advanced, both in quality and quantity.
10. They now have friendship with Russia. They have backing from all Muslim countries.
11. Heck, they have backing from another super duper power "China" in everything.
12. They have got more AWACs than us.
13. 99% of them thinks war will be a cake walk for them and they support their Army for this.
14. Our demonetization has led us to be bhukha Nanga with no paisa with us.
15. Our Population are ready to raise a revolt against our Govt.
16. Entire Kashmir population is with Pakistan.
17. Entire Muslim Population will be up against India should the war breaks out.
18. Our DRDO is a blot on our face.
19. You fill this up
20. You fill this up
21. You fill this up

So my question to @DESERT FIGHTER (don't call me a chutiya....I am a Chutiya:D) @lastofthepatriots @django

If we are in this stage as you are pointing out, what is preventing Pakistan from taking the first step.....into India....and not to turn back?

I beg you...I request you.....Please tell me. Why Why Why?:undecided::p:

I have been here since 2013. This is a Pak forum. Many Indian sane members have either silent or active in IDF since last six months. Many Pakistani sane members are also silent. I have been also posting occasionally. But here I want to say something.

1. Our Jawans are bhukhad, Nanga, Kangal as some Pakistani members pointed out. Some more has also been pointed out over the years by Pakistani and Chinese members as listed below.
5. They have all the superior inventory with F-16 (Super duper with all at @Windjammer 's disposal) and not to mention JF-17s
7. Their Tank Al-Khalid is far more superior to Arjun which cannot be deployed according to them
10. They now have friendship with Russia. They have backing from all Muslim countries.
11. Heck, they have backing from another super duper power "China" in everything.
13. 99% of them thinks war will be a cake walk for them and they support their Army for this.
17. Entire Muslim Population will be up against India should the war breaks out.
19. You fill this up
20. You fill this up
21. You fill this up

So my question to @DESERT FIGHTER (don't call me a chutiya....I am a Chutiya:D) @lastofthepatriots @django

If we are in this stage as you are pointing out, what is preventing Pakistan from taking the first step.....into India....and not to turn back?

Too long; didn't read.

:lol:
Please recommend any B*** cream also
Jhandoo baam with a mixture of Daabar Chawanparash. :P

In my 4+ years at pdf, haven't seen more racist comments ever.

I don't really care about this guy or the plight of BSF members.

But, I found it hilarious the way the establishment came down on him - "He's an alcoholic with mental issues who has had run ins with senior officers in the past."

Seriously??? Then, why is a guy like that still in the BSF? What does it say about the quality of BSF? Talk about character assassination lol

Actually its the other way around my inferior friend . We all saw how superior you are in east pakistan , kargil and siachin:lol:
You are believing your own hype,,,, let me repeat your third rate starving soldiers did not eject our lightly armed forces from Kargil who despite having only Ak, G-3 and heavy machine gun without any air cover held off your forces and if the order for tactical retreat was not issued their would have been fighting going on right to this day, now log off

19. You fill this up
20. You fill this up
21. You fill this up

Frankly speaking we have no interest in crossing the International border as we are a responsible nation, besides we want no part of your nation, we only want the disputed land of Kashmir yet your 20kt nukes preclude us from achieving this objective militarily so we have decided to leave it to the brave and handsome people of the valley to achieve their freedom , my dear chap the scene has been set, it is only a matter of time before every Ram Lal vacates the valley and I intend to visit and have Kashmiri tea in Srinagar bazar;).Kudos

19. You fill this up
20. You fill this up
21. You fill this up

Welcome back after a long time.

Hmmmm just read the red parts I agree with these rest is your own fragmented frustration :)

The denomination was a air filled balloon nothing else. Look at the net result it is not as was hyped.

I can understand how bad u r feeling :azn: but the issue went to higher level and the home minister is looking into it . Comeback to us when u have a responsive government like this but hey u have a Nawaz Sharif government :D

Yes the issue has gone to higher level because Modi sarkar felt insult in this.

Just look at the consequences when this Indian soldier exposed the plight of those soldiers who are serving at hard areas.

There is a talk of court martial, there is a talk of mental instability of this soldier and above all BSF said he is drunkard

Poor soul I really now feel sorry for him

Welcome back after a long time.

Not back exactly. I was here all the time, but mood was not there to comment. But was busy in IDF. Many senior members of here have switched over to that. If you visit that you will find all the familiar names there. They are here but only watching.

Not back exactly. I was here all the time, but mood was not there to comment. But was busy in IDF. Many senior members of here have switched over to that. If you visit that you will find all the familiar names there. They are here but only watching.

yeh i read some time back but despite being a member there I stopped due to their too much narrow approach towards Pakistani members at least we here at PDF allow you to vent your frustration at Pakistan and also we allow all anti-Pakistan stuff by Indians.

Now excuse the newcomers :) we all have level of emotional postings at some point on all forums so you have to deal with some here too.

If you're tired of arguing with strangers on the internet, try to talk with one in real life.
Barack Obama (last night in his farewell speech).

i guess this statement sums up whats going on these days in hatred filled discussions. Hope we'll get back to good old days of some meaningful exchange of thoughts on forum.
@thesolar65 @Spring Onion @WAJsal

Man he will get mugged or involved in car accident, has to watch his back carefully

Back
Top Bottom