What's new

Indian BSF Jawan Posts Video on Social media, Shows Deplorable Conditions They Have To Work In

I don't get it. Our soldiers dance ethnic dances, but don't look like retards. Your forces dance to bollywood and look like jumping apes. :lol:
If you have ever danced, then you would have known the dancer doesn't care what other like you call them from the outside..so your opinion doesn't botter either them or me.
both your and our troops are having fun, which a soldier should have.

A senior BSF official said Yadav is currently deployed along the Line of Control in J&K and the BSF jawans here work under the operational command of the army which also provides for “food and other logistics of the jawans”.

A small number of Pak soldiers armed with light weapons held off your third rate army which had ample air cover yet it took a government order from NS for these brave men to withdraw,,,,, do not make a fool of yourself,,,,compared to the Pak jawan the indian soldeir is a donkey whilst the Pak jawan is a STALLION!
Go and watch videos where your soldiers in kargil said that there was no ration supply. Your dead soldiers were not accepted by your army initially. Only when some Punjabi officers died then only your army started taking back bodies.
And nawaz had no role in aggression or withdrawal. You guys are fed with shit propaganda by your army and you always fall for it. What kargil did was make you understand that you guys are incapable of holding on to any area. High mountains, properly bunked, supply lines and strategy in place but still could not hold on to.

Go and watch videos where your soldiers in kargil said that there was no ration supply. Your dead soldiers were not accepted by your army initially. Only when some Punjabi officers died then only your army started taking back bodies.
And nawaz had no role in aggression or withdrawal. You guys are fed with shit propaganda by your army and you always fall for it. What kargil did was make you understand that you guys are incapable of holding on to any area. High mountains, properly bunked, supply lines and strategy in place but still could not hold on to.
HAHAHAHAHAHAaa you truly are a victim of Goswamis propaganda young man, due me and the rest of PDF a favour log-off!

to all my pakistani brothers i am sure your soldiers at borders are not living in a better conditions may be even worse.. yes its sad to see such deplorable conditions they are eating/living.. but HM has already took noticed and has taken steps ..

to all my pakistani brothers i am sure your soldiers at borders are not living in a better conditions may be even worse.. yes its sad to see such deplorable conditions they are eating/living.. but HM has already took noticed and has taken steps ..
We aint your brothers and no our soldeirs are not living in such feeble conditions, one only has to look at them and you will see your soldiers compartively look like donkeys compared to ours who look like stallions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAaa you truly are a victim of Goswamis propaganda young man, due me and the rest of PDF a favour log-off!
So you believe that Pakistani army was taking order from nawaz...no sane Pakistani will say such a thing. Specially when musharraf took couple of hours to dethrone nawaz. Pakistani army always took its own decisions...be it surrender or withdrawal.
Pakistani army has only 2 records.
1. 1971 - biggest surrender post WW2.
2. Kargil war - highest battlefield ever captured from enemy in war.

You guys couldn't even hold on to 5 km high mountains, how would you manage face to face war.

So you believe that Pakistani army was taking order from nawaz...no sane Pakistani will say such a thing. Specially when musharraf took couple of hours to dethrone nawaz. Pakistani army always took its own decisions...be it surrender or withdrawal.
Pakistani army has only 2 records.
1. 1971 - biggest surrender post WW2.

You guys couldn't even hold on to 5 km high mountains, how would you manage face to face war.
HAHAHAHAAA a withdrawal order was issued if not, their would have been fighting at this very moment, you talk about 71 then let me talk about Panipat, where a massive force on its own ground was completely and utterly humiliated by a force of muslims a fraction of its size, such is the feebleness of the sons of the ganga hahhahahahahaaa....historically the sons of ganga have been looked down upon by people of the north, I wonder why??heheheeeeeeeee

HAHAHAHAAA a withdrawal order was issued if not, their would have been fighting at this very moment, you talk about 71 then let me talk about Panipat, where a massive force on its own ground was completely and utterly humiliated by a force of muslims a fraction of its size, such is the feebleness of the sons of the ganga hahhahahahahaaa....historically the sons of ganga have been looked down upon by people of the north, I wonder why??heheheeeeeeeee
So who issued withdrawal...nawaz Sharif or musharraf? Historically only significant kingdom from present day Pakistan was maharaja Ranjit Singh's Punjab kingdom. Don't know why you feel so proud about Muslim kingdom. It is similar to asiya bibi being proud of British rule.

A General who led the Indian Army on ground in the Kargil conflict, has broken his 11-year silence to say that he believes India actually lost the war in strategic terms. In an exclusive interview to NDTV, Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal, who was then the head of the Srinagar-based 15 Corps, says India has failed to consolidate its tactical gains.
Asked for his assessment of the conflict 11 years later, Gen Pal told NDTV: “Well for 11 years I did not speak at all…I did not speak because I was never convinced about this war, whether we really won it…We did gain some tactical victories, we regained the territories we lost, we lost 587 precious lives. I consider this loss…..

But you will deny this. I know. Because you are an Indian and Indians never accept anything proves their point wrong.

So who issued withdrawal...nawaz Sharif or musharraf? Historically only significant kingdom from present day Pakistan was maharaja Ranjit Singh's Punjab kingdom. Don't know why you feel so proud about Muslim kingdom. It is similar to asiya bibi being proud of British rule.
Nawaz at the time issued the order as the operation was strategically a failure though tactically brilliant.....We are proud of Muslim rule as we are a nation of Muslims you be proud of your hinduvata lol.

A General who led the Indian Army on ground in the Kargil conflict, has broken his 11-year silence to say that he believes India actually lost the war in strategic terms. In an exclusive interview to NDTV, Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal, who was then the head of the Srinagar-based 15 Corps, says India has failed to consolidate its tactical gains.
Asked for his assessment of the conflict 11 years later, Gen Pal told NDTV: “Well for 11 years I did not speak at all…I did not speak because I was never convinced about this war, whether we really won it…We did gain some tactical victories, we regained the territories we lost, we lost 587 precious lives. I consider this loss…..

But you will deny this. I know. Because you are an Indian and Indians never accept anything proves their point wrong.
Great share, the Indians could never ever capture those heights as long as troops were not ordered to withdraw,,,,,,,,it is not in the ganga dna to rule, they only know how to be ruled .Kudos

Nawaz at the time issued the order as the operation was strategically a failure though tactically brilliant.....We are proud of Muslim rule as we are a nation of Muslims you be proud of your hinduvata lol.

Great share, the Indians could never ever capture those heights as long as troops were not ordered to withdraw,,,,,,,,it is not in the ganga dna to rule, they only know how to be ruled .Kudos

They never won any war. Not even 71, they violated international laws and interfered in our national affairs. This they call a winning.

Excuses is all you have.
And the fact remains, only significant ruler from Pakistan was maharaja Ranjit Singh. After him, there is no significant achievement of armies from present day Pakistan except 2 monumental surrender and withdrawal. Rest is just blabbering without any fact like Pakistani army stallion, mard e momin, equal to ten Hindus...can't hold on to east Pakistan... Jee WO bada durr tha...can't hold on to kargil...jee nawaz ko bina bataye chale gaye the ghar se to chitthi aa gayi waapis ane kee.

They never won any war. Not even 71, they violated international laws and interfered in our national affairs. This they call a winning.
Their must be something in the Ganga that has made cowards of men lol.

Back
Top Bottom