What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Do you think 100% of Pakistan is covered by HQ9 24/7/365?
not even a country as rich as saudi Arabia or even the u.s. is covered 100%. heck, even a tiny illegitimate child if the u.s. (isreal) isn't covered 100% by the iron dome, it has plenty of holes over lightly populated areas.

Ive put my life on the line for the state and every time i told myself that my life is nothing infront of the job at hand. So unlike keyboard warriors, my life or a bunch of ppl's life is not worth more than the honor of the country. Who invaded iran for hitting a passenger plane? In no way am advocating to hit a plane but letting a missile land because of passenger planes is wrong. Even then if we were sure abt its trajectory and didn't shoot it, we still need to respond.

The whole point of a country is its people. If you are too callous about their lives then not sure what honor of the country you are talking about because its the people that matters in a country not the dirt they walk on.

And yes life of even one person is worth it if undue bloodshed could be avoided.

And if you really want to protect the so called honor I suggest you pick a gun, cross border take out few of the posts. I am sure that will protect Pakistan's honor at least for the next couple of weeks. Talking about people's lives in such an insensitive manner show exactly what your thought process is.

PAF waited until it was in an air region where there was no airliner in the vicinity or was at a safe distance. just because it is a busy air route doesn't mean they they're are airliners flying through it every minute...duh!
Hard to believe ...we shot it down ...its like Indian su30mki dodged our AIM 120C on 27/2....do you believe in that story?

if and if it is true ...this could be miracle that we intercepted a mach 3.0 missile ...come on.

not sure but S-400 does cover whole Pakistan and Indian can declare no fly zone all over Pakistan due to this..
TB2s are enough to take care of S-400s as the Ukraine conflict shows.....

Can S-400s save the Russians from the havocs meted out on their forces by TB2s???

not sure but S-400 does cover whole Pakistan and Indian can declare no fly zone all over Pakistan due to this..

Of course it does .. if you are playing DCS. In real world situation is much different.

the fact that it purposefully took a flight path close to a well known civilian air traffic route tells me that this was deliberate, not accidental. that flight path was purposefully programed into the middle. I am sure that the incompetent indians were as usual overconfident that brahmos could not be detected let alone be intercepted. Well we detected it from the start AND intercepted it. Two Pakistani federal ministers have already said said that we intercepted it. never mind the fact that the ISPR hasn't admitted to the interception, they also never admit interfering in politics either but we all know how true that is. Furthermore, the fact that it was shot down 70km away from Rafique Airbase indicates that it was intercepted by a SAM, not an AAM...If it was an air interception, it would've happened a lot sooner... it was either an HQ16 or an HQ9P that did the interception.
if it was intercepted by SAM then where is the wreckage of interceptor? we were caught off guard and got a hit ... admit it

Let us not forget the narrative building in the west in the early 2010's to de-nuclearize Pakistan. The reasons cited included the fear that the nukes would fall in to the wrong hands, a narrative that was supported/manufactured by our neighbor in the east.

With this current episode unfolding and India coming along and accepting that there was a mistake on her part, shouldn't our diplomatic efforts go in to overdrive to show the world the state of irresponsibility of this country that literally ended up shooting a nuclear capable missile on another nuclear power 'by mistake'. On one hand we have the situation with Ukraine and Russia, on the other the situation is getting tense between the North and South Korea again, and over here we have had a close call, all thanks to the "Professional Indian Military".

Pakistan might not respond militarily to this incident, however diplomatically this issue should be highlighted at every major forum to indicate just how irresponsible India is with its weapons.

Brother let me break it down for you like a good Samaritan.

India , remember its our arch enemy as told by the ptv ,the same fellows responsible for 71?

They fired a nuke capable missile deep into our territory, like on a city centre .

By chance it fell away from its intended target

our ispr chief comes on t.v and calls it a day !

Where's the deterrent?
Detergent is in the washing machine and rolling around 😜

GOI has expressed regret now. Mistakes happen.
How many mistakes do you guys make, seriously....?

You guys shot down your own Mi-17 a few years back.

Your capable Pilots slammed Bipen into a hill & took his wife down too.

Now you misfire 'by mistake'. And the genius brigade on your military forum seem to suggest that we're ill prepared. But lets not bring 'em into the conversation - they all have combined IQ of a Dishwasher.

I do wonder what the consequences would have been, had that BrahMos landed in China :pleasantry: by mistake :pleasantry: .

Club.jpg

Mistakes happen sounds kinda like: Shit Happens

The Individual responsible - is he up for a promotion OR medal?

This is not sinister and therefore can be put to rest
Rest assured, we'll decide when we want to put the matter to rest.

The whole point of a country is its people. If you are too callous about their lives then not sure what honor of the country you are talking about because its the people that matters in a country not the dirt they walk on.

And yes life of even one person is worth it if undue bloodshed could be avoided.

And if you really want to protect the so called honor I suggest you pick a gun, cross border take out few of the posts. I am sure that will protect Pakistan's honor at least for the next couple of weeks. Talking about people's lives in such an insensitive manner show exactly what your thought process is.

And taking a gun and attacking a post is what ur thought process comes to? U guys really dont know what honor is lolz hard to explain then.
If that missile was loaded, would u select lives of ppl on the plane (that may or maynot be hit) or the lives of ppl on the ground?

@Topic

I wonder if india would be as forgiving as Pakistan if there was a similar mistake by Pakistan??
The wreckage will help us determine the materials used atleast and may also give design cues about the ramjet engine.

Last edited:
And taking a gun and attacking a post is what ur thought process comes to? U guys really dont know what honor is lolz hard to explain then.
If that missile was loaded, would u select lives of ppl on the plane (that may or maynot be hit) or the lives of ppl on the ground?

So your initial argument didn't work and now you are using ifs and buts. There are NO IFS or BUTS here. No loss of life was reported so no ifs or buts.

I am sure you know all about honor ... I am sure you play call of duty will full honor :P . Sitting behind a keyboard and asking powers to be to potentially bring down a civilian airliner with hundreds of people on board really reflect the positives of your so called honor. Who really cares if they die certainly not their families.

The point about the gun and attacking their posts was sarcastic but it was my bad that I thought you will grasp it. It wont happen again.

PS: The comment about call of duty is also sarcastic. You don't need to explain if you don't play it.

i will not surprised if aviation insurance companies will degrade indian rating and increase charges of IFI in flight insurance . at the end indian airlines will pay more .

Wait for Chinese copy of Brahmos cruise missile. Indians are a mess and a shame to Russian military hardware.

Really, Are Indians that stupid to test someone's air defense assets by firing their top Notch missile into enemy territory? Russia won't be happy with this development. Their hypersonic technology fell into hands of Pakistan hence China.

After all a bad news, This just shows that Pakistan needs to Focus on its radar networks, seriously saying, it was a huge blunder from Pakistanis to not recognize the missile coming from supposed enemy territory.

They can bomb all air defense installations of Pakistan in case of a future conflict. Radar network

There already a Chinese version of the Yakhont which is what the Brahmos really is.

The CX-1. It was already exported to Algeria and possibly other places in the Middle East and North Africa.

512C3A7A-D099-49F8-B766-F8409D6BB679.jpeg

AD7D5F28-1A9D-436E-9ACB-F630285DF6BC.jpeg

Only Indians would think there is anything special about an off-the-shelf platform that anyone can buy from Russia.

Wrong and let them try. Very easy to take out SAM batteries. S400 is not very effective against maneuverable war heads and overall its kill ratio varies depending on multiple variables.

Back
Top Bottom