What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

There is nothing left of the missile to look at besides the rear section. The tomahawks landed relatively intact, this is in a thousand pieces

I know a lot has been speculated regarding the launch being a ruse to get Pakistan to open up its SOPs and radar tracks(which laughably those Indian “analysts” think look like the presentation) but the other aspect is that if it was indeed an accidental launch of an operational unit it gave away a method of launch and possible flight paths they could take to try and fool Pakistani air defenses.

In other words someone fired this by mistake with the actual operational flight path
So cruise missiles can take 90degree turn even at mach 3 speed?
How Pakistan can track a cruise missile with such a high precision (like from where it was launched ,where it changed its direction towards Pak)
Nevertheless, missile's systems are adapted to bear the huge pressure while traveling at high mach 3,so if it contained no warhead,then we might get some insight in its tech.

1647022321139.png

I wonder if it may be worthwhile to have the Akinci HALE, armed with something like PL-15, petrol the vicinity of strategic locations during high alerts for intercepting high-speed missiles. While it will be an easier target for the enemy compared with the ground-based SAMs and will have limited missiles to perform interceptions, it can communicate with ground sensors and intercept the target quicker since it will be shooting from a high altitude. Ground-based air defence will still be in place. The Akinci will provide an additional layer of air defence.

P.S. Yes, I know PL-15, or any other long-range BVR, has not been integrated with the Akinci. However, it can be done if needed.

Last edited:
Thanks God it was empty without a warhead..... it's great to see no casualties..... I hope in future we don't test such things even if it is empty, near the border with any country.......

Pakistan track the incoming missile in to its territory but failed or just didn't want to destroy it as it was falling in deserted area .
Reason why it was not shot down might be Pakistan wanted it intact to examine it .

India lost its latest generation missile to Pakistan hopefully will help Pakistan like it has with Indian submarine data in future
There is nothing that Pakistan can gain from the wreckage. Brahmos' real value is in it's flight navigation system which differentiates it from sub-sonic cruise missiles. The software went up in smoke, Pakistan has more than enough capabilities in manufacturing cruise missiles (engine, control systems, casing, etc.).

So cruise missiles can take 90degree turn even at mach 3 speed?
How Pakistan can track a cruise missile with such a high precision (like from where it was launched ,where it changed its direction towards Pak)
Nevertheless, missile's systems are adapted to bear the huge pressure while traveling at high mach 3,so if it contained no warhead,then we might get some insight in its tech.
Pakistan just did and showed it on the press conference. Look at the turn radius shown in that press conference

Lets put you in a small plane and we will shoot it down and blame it on India and start a war. I am all for it :)

Ive put my life on the line for the state and every time i told myself that my life is nothing infront of the job at hand. So unlike keyboard warriors, my life or a bunch of ppl's life is not worth more than the honor of the country. Who invaded iran for hitting a passenger plane? In no way am advocating to hit a plane but letting a missile land because of passenger planes is wrong. Even then if we were sure abt its trajectory and didn't shoot it, we still need to respond.

India lost its latest generation missile to Pakistan hopefully will help Pakistan like it has with Indian submarine data in future
As per few years old Indian news reports from Indian Media ISI had an Indian National as spy in Brahmos missile program who had provided lot of valuable information about Brahmos Weapon System to ISI.

God knows how much truth is in those reports but at that time the arrest was portrayed as high profile arrest in Indian Media.

Thanks God it was empty without a warhead..... it's great to see no casualties..... I hope in future we don't test such things even if it is empty, near the border with any country.......
what thank god ? this area is full of civilan air traffic it was horrible stupid mistake one can imagine

missile crossed six civilian air traffic routes 4 international and 2 domestic . it can hit any airliner . last time same stupidity was done by india on 26 feb .

1647024123221.png

Ive put my life on the line for the state and every time i told myself that my life is nothing infront of the job at hand. So unlike keyboard warriors, my life or a bunch of ppl's life is not worth more than the honor of the country. Who invaded iran for hitting a passenger plane? In no way am advocating to hit a plane but letting a missile land because of passenger planes is wrong. Even then if we were sure abt its trajectory and didn't shoot it, we still need to respond.
There is even no diplomatic assault on India let alone military response.Everyone is bussy in internal politics and have no time to engage the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom