What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

The local people claiming they heard two loud sounds ....
This has been brought up multiple times. If something supersonic hits somewhere close that is what you will hear. The explosion and the sonic boom from the missile itself.
1646936951283.png

EDIT: There's also a wake shock so really there are three loud noises but the sonic booms are usually pretty close to each other so they sound like one..Usually like duduhnn...

"Sir g rehn devo kujh v ni j kita siwaye mun takny de "
It was failure from our side to not intercept imagine 30 km just from shorkot it fell down. Just think about if it was armed and mistakenly or malfunctionly landed near shorkot then what will be happened?
Look at our people reaching the site like Mela Laga hy......
Remember just after Balakot strike most of Pakistani were saying
rehn devo kujh v ni j kita siwaye mun takny de

I remember many members criticizing PAF for not responding after attack on the 26th of feb 2019.

What did the military command do? They analyzed and gave a response the Indian will never forget.

The same will happen here... There will be a response. Just wait and see

The leadership question, is well fairly understood by now, no? I mean. We know it for a fact after Balakot that they'd take chances. Also, Indians just cancelled one of their biggest aerial exercises only days ago.

Could that have been to prepare for our response, had this hit gone through?
Could be, and if it was missed on our side(likely due to attention being drawn in by the domestic politics) then there was a plan here.

My extremely unreliable guess is that they wanted to hit a HVT and claim a victory that would last them until next election as well while gaining the 1-up they always want over Pakistan since Feb 2019.
Remember, since their Uri drama they want to maintain that they have kept Pakistan at their feet as part of the narrative. Everything from the pictures with the Saudi General to this is part of it. Even if the strike never hit a HVT like HS and killed some kids they could claim they went after him and then plan for giving any Pakistani reply a bloody nose since that is all they have been desperately wanting

Everyone is getting a bit hyper take a chill pill guys. We are not in state of war or heightened alert. Not all Air Defense Batteries are deployed during peace time and besides no one fires a single missile to take down an Airbase ... most target will take multiple missiles to destroy a target. Have you ever wondered not taking down the missile was intentional so maybe it can be analyzed. I mean retaliation on this when there was no real causality is a bit disproportionate and emo guys here need to take a chill pill.
Hyper? Chill pill? Wait what?

Do you know that Brahmos can be equipped with nuclear warhead? What if this thing yesterday was actually carrying a nuclear warhead?

Let me just try to understand your thinking, you are saying when India fires Nuke at us, we would wait for the missile to hit us so that we could analyze it? Whether it is actually carrying a nuclear warhead or it is disarmed?

I remember many members criticizing PAF for not responding after attack on the 26th of feb 2019.

What did the military command do? They analyzed and gave a response the Indian will never forget.

The same will happen here... There will be a response. Just wait and see
Amin Summe Amin...

La Kuvvete Illa Billah...

La Galibe Ilaallah...

Director General Public Relations Pakistan Air Force, Air Vice Marshal Tariq Zia:
“During our routine surveillance, yesterday on the 9th of March, at 1843 hours we picked up a high speed object, close to Sirsa (India), picked up 104 kilometres from the International Border at around 40,000 feet, travelling at Mach 2.5 to ultimately Mach 3. The initial course of this projectile was on southwesterly heading, and it appeared to initially go towards the Mahajin field firing ranges which are in southwest of suratgarh, however once it had travelled around 70-80 kilometres on this heading, it took a right track change, While maintaining the same altitude and speeds, and started to head northwest towards Pakistani airspace. Pakistan Air Force’s air defence systems had a solid and continuous tracking of this projectile, right from its first pickup till it faded out.”
And they let it land on our soil instead of shooting it down midair. Imagine a swarm of these heading here, what will our AD response be?
Zilch.

I think AD did very good, remember when we shot down Iranian drone because it was in open air where there was no commercial air activity but today there was probability of hitting commercial airlines so we kept ourselves calm and traced it till it drained out of fuel. There was no threat hence no reaction everything was calculated

Hyper? Chill pill? Wait what?

Do you know that Brahmos can be equipped with nuclear warhead? What if this thing yesterday was actually carrying a nuclear warhead?

Let me just try to understand your thinking, you are saying when India fires Nuke at us, we would wait for the missile to hit us so that we could analyze it? Whether it is actually carrying a nuclear warhead or it is disarmed?
Yes, look at the flight time of the missile.. 3-5 minutes. That is your warning time to decide not just on whether to shoot something down but also to ensure the airspace is clear and no civilian traffic is in the area when this happens.

Compared to this the US and Russia have 30 minutes or so to decide what is happening and come up with a response.

Even when their command structures are less rigid than Pakistan’s where every other action needs “Sir kya karna hai?”

Those who are asking... Why Pak Air Defense DID NOT shot it down...

Well, someone said " Dont disturb your enemy while its making a mistake "

I feel Pak side was waiting for this to hit someone, so we could escalate it, Since it didnot and fell on its own,... We have got a chance to do its thorough inspection..

Imagine if it were shot down, we might not been analyzing it

Back
Top Bottom