What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

And they let it land on our soil instead of shooting it down midair. Imagine a swarm of these heading here, what will our AD response be?
Zilch.
The question is whether the the right turn was deliberate or a electrical burn out?
The lack of NOTAM is either incompetence and neglect or will answer the question.

Also, the world is very preoccupied with Ukraine which makes it a great time for smaller storms to go unnoticed.
Or they could provide a good distraction from Ukraine

It's been over 24 hours since the incident occurred and almost 4 hours gone since the DG ISPR revealed the Indian misadventure.......still no response or explanation given by India......usually if a missile goes rogue or an accident launch happens......the guilty party quickly alerts or informs the other side.......in the past, Indians have claimed of successful test launches.....only to disclose later that it was a failure, missiles either went way off course or it was lost after launch.......did Indians even knew what happened to their missile in this case.

What was India trying to achieve by just firing 1 missile (that too could be unarmed)
From what i gather, ISPR wording and rhetoric makes me think that they are alluding to a malfunction of some sort. But a lot of mystery nonetheless.

Wow ispr ...Indian drone shot down...so Zaid Hamid was right
He's Alex Jones of Pakistan, like Americans and Pakistanis make fun of these guys

In the end there crazy conspiracy theories become reality.

e.g gay frogs

Will Sentinel Prime be there resting in his Ark?

this is a watershed moment in history of the world. we are not able to grasp what has just happened in last 24hrs.

Nuclear armed country has fired super sonic surface to surface missile at the nuclear armed neighbour ...who last time arount threatened to react in disproportinate manner if same is used.

If indian says it was test...then her whole security and appratus becomes questionable.

if indian do not respond stay quite ....that is the meaning that they did it.

this missile strike is on soverign land of Pakistan,

what does shorkot has ...??? the special guest?

this will warrant Pakistan response..

it does not look good for Pakistani armed forces as well..look how they used the wording in 26-feb-19 anybody remember "Payload" today we have seen "Flying Object"

ISPR is afraid to use word missile. because Australian Cricket team will go back. situation will get worse!

I am expecting under this high command to be passive and scared as before.

I think this Was a very wise response by Pakistan. India has only 2 options

1) either India accepts that their best weapons system is very faulty.

2) india accepts this to be intentional, in which case we take out thier shinny new s-400 batteries or fire Pakistani cruise missile 800 kms inside India

K

this is a watershed moment in history of the world. we are not able to grasp what has just happened in last 24hrs.

Nuclear armed country has fired super sonic surface to surface missile at the nuclear armed neighbour ...who last time arount threatened to react in disproportinate manner if same is used.

If indian says it was test...then her whole security and appratus becomes questionable.

if indian do not respond stay quite ....that is the meaning that they did it.

this missile strike is on soverign land of Pakistan,

what does shorkot has ...??? the special guest?

this will warrant Pakistan response..

it does not look good for Pakistani armed forces as well..look how they used the wording in 26-feb-19 anybody remember "Payload" today we have seen "Flying Object"

ISPR is afraid to use word missile. because Australian Cricket team will go back. situation will get worse!

I am expecting under this high command to be passive and scared as before.
So....... I guess Sentinel Prime will not be there

Back
Top Bottom