What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

this thing remained more then 3 minutes in our airspace and crashed on his own and we did nothing. wt.., no body in that press conference asked about it neither DGISPR explained why our air defense didnt shot it down. just monitoring is not what army has to do. shot that thing down as soon it enters pakistani air space. again lethargic behavior.
Maybe they wanted a tomahawk 2.0

That has been Pakistan’s approach from the get go. Its not about being able to fight but rather the economic costs of it. India can afford a fight economically but Pakistan cannot even if it prevails
It is quite odd the surreal 'chill' atmosphere being shown at the DGISPR conference, anywho i find it quite interesting that they are alluding to an Indian missile malfunction, this whole incident gets weirder by the day. I mean it sort of makes sense considering some of the bizarre things like its booster still attached.

It's been over 24 hours since the incident occurred and almost 4 hours gone since the DG ISPR revealed the Indian misadventure.......still no response or explanation given by India......usually if a missile goes rogue or an accident launch happens......the guilty party quickly alerts or informs the other side.......in the past, Indians have claimed of successful test launches.....only to disclose later that it was a failure, missiles either went way off course or it was lost after launch.......did Indians even knew what happened to their missile in this case.

Imagine Indian general reporting …..solid ….siiir …. Test 100 percent gold Medal sir….. hit the target 🎯…..

Next day missile is found 200 km away

It's been over 24 hours since the incident occurred and almost 4 hours gone since the DG ISPR revealed the Indian misadventure.......still no response or explanation given by India......usually if a missile goes rogue or an accident launch happens......the guilty party quickly alerts or informs the other side.......in the past, Indians have claimed of successful test launches.....only to disclose later that it was a failure, missiles either went way off course or it was lost after launch.......did Indians even knew what happened to their missile in this case.
I don't think it malfunctioned and went rogue...this was deliberate but indians were not counting on their brahmos getting intercepted and shot outta the sky. It is REALLY starting to look like it was intercepted by HQ9P. mian channu is almost 70km away from Rafiqui Air Base...

If my hypothesis is true, then this is a huge achievement for PAF Air Defence and also for the HQ9P. This would be the firsts time in history that a super sonic cruise missile was intercepted in mid air.

Question is that it was shot down or fall it self
its very hard to believe that it would travel so long just to fall on a crumbling wall in a small mian channu village and not even kill a goat, at least on feb 26th, they managed to kill a crow but nothing this time. I am very sure that the injun cruj mijjile was headed to Rafique Air Base but got intercepted. ISPR is being mum about their abilities to intercept super sonic cruise missiles.

A Shaheen strike in Ameristar is in order. Tit for tat

Lau ji aaya fir...
1646938561716.png

It is quite odd the surreal 'chill' atmosphere being shown at the DGISPR conference, anywho i find it quite interesting that they are alluding to an Indian missile malfunction, this whole incident gets weirder by the day. I mean it sort of makes sense considering some of the bizarre things like its booster still attached.
If it is a malfunction it is best to hush it and move on.. however the question on why India would not post a NOTAM remains. Especially if the flight was to be at 48000ft as is suggested(unless the press release got it mixed with 4800ft) puts civilian air traffic over India in danger.

Do anyone know if an AD by analyzing the velocity and path can take a qualified guess of what kind of plane/object/missile it is you are observing?
Yes.
Pakistan can tell

It could have been an adventure for engineers to learn but it seems the vehicle is totally destroyed. Can they still find something from this missile debris?

Back
Top Bottom