What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Seems like you have no idea what happened in the last 48 hours.
Some things are better not told.

Army and PAF were busy as well...

Please tell us what happened??

All of us slept and woke-up, some of us forgot our dreams while others did not...... etc etc

BTW:
a) This is really an accident. But, being an Indian, I believe this accident should not have happened. I am happy that there is no loss of life at Pak.
b) I was debating if Pak will get an apology. My initial thoughts were - yes, Indian political leadership will apologize. But further thinking (given the long list of terror attacks that had Pak foot-print), I think apology from Indian political leadership is a long long shot.
c) Indian DGMO may explain (no apology) to Pak DGMO (or) may be some military leader will explain, but definitely not political leadership.
d) To settle scores, Pak has an option of sending in a CM with no explosive and MUST ensure no loss of life.
e) But definitely, Pak can not use this "accident" to any ulterior end without any further response from India.

The above are my conjectures, and I could be wrong.

Not trolling, but I am irritated at your attempts to use an accident to justify something.

For a layman like me, this event would bring in a lot of information...

Like i know that the next time, or in event of a war, indian CMs will not come straight towards the target, but may fly laterally, maybe deceiving us that they will go to Karachi (south), but then can and will surely veer 90 deg into Pak towards its real target.

One of likely corridor or path of their CMs has now been identified.

One or maybe two possible targets of indian CMs have now been identified as well.

Its RCS, flying profile...apart from whatever is quoted on open source.....has been seen live by all our assets, so we now really know what it means and seems like to track a Brahmos. There is always a reason that they conduct these tests in Bay of Bengal, instead of some place near Pakistan.

This missile had no warhead, so broke on impact due to KE. Now, for some professionals, that is enough. It will be analyzed, its materials, composites, guidance.....whatever little can be salvaged.....for us, the missile is useless, but for professionals, its no less than a treasure.

The intelligence, apart from points mentioned above, is immense.
Could they not use this to deceive us? As in, show us the way that will have us looking in this direction in the future while they always intended to use another?

Well it's now confirmed that the missile didn't have a warhead, this is also obvious from the small crater it made on impact. This leads to the question, how did the damage to the nearby structure occurred. If there was indeed no warhead then the only explanation is that the missile somehow broke up.

@MastanKhan ,

No one can fool us unless we are willing to fool ourselves. Who doesn't know Indian intentions towards Pakistan since Modi took over. There are 10s of incidents that confirm intentful and ongoing Indian hostility towards Pakistan. On top of that, it's impossible to accidentally launch a missile. Who's willing to buy accidental launch $hit? It's also impossible that a strategically vital Indian asset would be brought 100 KM from Pakistani border and would be tested there. Brahmos tests take place in one of the most inaccessible regions of India: the Andaman Nicobar Islands. What has changed now? Why suddenly test their best weapons before Pakistan so easily knowing that the relationships between two countries are only worsening?

What I am emphasising is that India cannot fool us, but we can make ourselves a jack-***. Like Pakistanis believe that there's a sincere leader in Nawaz Sharif or Zardari, likewise the entire Nation can fool itself imagining that it was an accidental fire from India - but if we accept that, this wouldn't make India look bad, this makes us look retard. For us as a Nation, it'd be less insulting to believe that India won Feb 2019's air skirmish but its more insulting to declare them innocent after they slapped a Brahmos upon our National face and then lied, yet we let them go for both. I hope you get the point.

Now the real question is why do we have to make ourself look retard? On the ground, this may not be the best time for us to start a confrontation - we get it - but let's not eat Indian $hit in the name of explanation. Let's save ourselves from accepting Indian lies as truths. If Pakistan wants an exit from this situation, there can be better ways to do that.. e.g. imposing restrictions upon India unless India punishes the ones involved or something like that - but let's not destroy our self-respect because India slapped a missile at us. That will be a double loss.

Hi,

An excellent answer---but you should have tagged @V. Makarov

Well it's now confirmed that the missile didn't have a warhead, this is also obvious from the small crater it made on impact. This leads to the question, how did the damage to the nearby structure occurred. If there was indeed no warhead then the only explanation is that the missile somehow broke up.
Shockwave! And I think roofs were not made of reinforced concrete of dhaaba hotel.

Yea it might be mistake on my part that I would think sane and rational thought would be more prevalent than a hormone fueled teenage emotion of a tit for tat response without any consideration of the consequences especially when the other side has apologized and accepted their mistake. These are the exact people who on 26th Feb were making such hue and cry of why we did not respond. This kind of limited thinking and to be honest has spread widely within Pakistan mainly due to sub par education which does not focus on critical thinking but rather memorization of words and numbers.

I want to know did the Americans responded immediately to the Iranian missile strikes or are they waiting and accessing the situation even though Iranians fired with intent which is missing here ? Sometimes I think we are lucky that at least in Armed forces this kind of critical thinking is there at least on military operational level, in R&D not so much but that is a topic for some other post.

Man I understand that you want to take revenge for this whether it was a mistake or a intentional. You have to understand revenge is dark alley which does not make you think clearly. We don't want a tit for tat revenge we want to outmaneuver them.

And don't worry you are only allowed one misfire. They won't be doing this and if they do we will have a totally different response. For now we should highlight the rogue elements in their tri services which could have potentially caused this. We need to keep talking about those rogue elements where ever we can so our narrative could be clear. This gives us a legitimate reason to climb the escalation ladder on time of our choosing and does not put any kind of time limit on it.
I am really glad that there are sane Pakistanis among us. I remember on the very same forum, people were crying loud and cursing armed forces for allowing India to bomb balakot. But the very next day they forgot everything and start partying. That is how small a life of emotions is.
India is now being ruled by the hindu fascists. They will continue to play these hide and seek games with you so it is beneficial for them in long run and win elections. How it will help? Well, by controlling the emotions of the general public.
In our job, we pay people to find vulnerabilities in the system. India did it for you and for free. Unfortunately, as much as I know, It is very hard to stop a supersonic weapon. But you can plan how you should react. Please keep in mind that there is no such thing as a 100% foolproof defense. War is a costly business and whenever you are heading yourself towards crises you must first check your bank account. I remember when the pandemic started and there was a danger that I may lose my job, my wife asked me with anxiety on her face, "what would happen now?" I smiled and answered, "nothing, how long businesses will remain shut down, 1 year? 2 years?" because I knew I have a large sum in my bank account. War is much costly and risky but It doesn't mean that we should not react and stay quiet as we did react on 27 Feb. But it was very calculated and calibrated. What India did this time will not and cannot be awarded any medal by anyone (except within India maybe). Now if you fire a missile towards India it cannot be taken as a mistake and can result in escalation.
Third and finally, always try to keep the narrative in your hand. Try to look like a victim, not the aggressor. Try not to give any weak point to your enemy and the world. India started the 26 Feb skirmish with the seemingly high moral ground but soon find themselves giving the explanation that they did indeed hit balakot and downed an F-16 (they are still doing it), nobody remembered that 40 CRPF's men are already dead.

Last edited:
This is not a professional act of IA. Mistakes happens. Looks like this is mistake. India should immediately apologize to Pakistan.
and compensate the loss of property in Pakistan with this missile.

Please tell us what happened??

All of us slept and woke-up, some of us forgot our dreams while others did not...... etc etc

BTW:
a) This is really an accident. But, being an Indian, I believe this accident should not have happened. I am happy that there is no loss of life at Pak.
b) I was debating if Pak will get an apology. My initial thoughts were - yes, Indian political leadership will apologize. But further thinking (given the long list of terror attacks that had Pak foot-print), I think apology from Indian political leadership is a long long shot.
c) Indian DGMO may explain (no apology) to Pak DGMO (or) may be some military leader will explain, but definitely not political leadership.
d) To settle scores, Pak has an option of sending in a CM with no explosive and MUST ensure no loss of life.
e) But definitely, Pak can not use this "accident" to any ulterior end without any further response from India.

The above are my conjectures, and I could be wrong.

Not trolling, but I am irritated at your attempts to use an accident to justify something.
I expect from Pakistani leadership to commit same mistake at larger scale so that paganistan won't repeat same mistake in future. But you know what our leadership is gutless and clueless, be assured there won't be any reaction from our side we are lead by pathetic leaders

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220313_200130_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20220313_200130_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Googled BrahMos weight not sure if I have the correct number of 2500 Kg!

It fell roughly from a height of 40,000 feet, ~ 12192m.

1647187444303.png

1647187620641.png

Then joules to tons of TNT = 70Kg TNT:

1647187851170.png

This is 5Kg (0.005 ton) TNT:

100Kg TNT:

Last edited:
Seems like you have no idea what happened in the last 48 hours.
Did something happen? I guess with all that's happening specially with the no-confidence vote, to Indian missile landing into Pakistan to J-10 being formally inducted, the news might have slipped but it can't be that small of news to just missing altogether.

Something I always wanted but now there might be justification for it. Pakistan should issue a NOTAM in Bay of Bengal and then fire a missile over all of India into Bay of Bengal. The missile will be in space so no violation of Indian airspace. Also out of reach of S400. In any case S400 is not effective against maneuverable warheads, which Pakistan has. It also has decoys.

Pakistan has ability to track each and everything inside Pakistan and to an extent outside too. Even the stealth fighter with induction of new jet.

Pakistan has been building up it's SAM inventory and FD2000 will be inducted soon. Unlike india we have eagle eye view of things in our airspace.

As for counter strikes Babur was developed to slip through their so called multiple layers.

And P282 is in works but we will needs it's Land to Land version.

But the real response to india should be developing copy of BrahMos with Chinese and naming it IndYan.(Indus+Yangtze)
Yandus

I expect from Pakistani leadership to commit same mistake at larger scale so that paganistan won't repeat same mistake in future. But you know what our leadership is gutless and clueless, be assured there won't be any reaction from our side we are lead by pathetic leaders

Maybe, Pak leadership is more level headed than that?? I know you are writing out of frustration.......but an accident can not be met with a deliberate and thought-out reaction.....the response must be an "accident" too........

Random key-board warriors can write anything and forget about it.......but Leadership is much more serious, and any wrong step has implications for decades.

India has taken many many humiliations from Pak in the past......maybe, it is time for vice versa??

Back
Top Bottom