What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

How are you so sure we did something?

If you don't know what was done?
Because I keep track of things.

Including things that were done, but are not known. :azn:

AND including things that were not done, but are known.:whistle:

You are right, but then everything is not divulged as well. We have to learn to live with this.
Sir we must bleed enemy same way how they have bleed us, they will use this strike as a clear victory because we didn't retaliate in same manner it exposes our weaknesses.

Sir we must bleed enemy same way how they have bleed us, they will use this strike as a clear victory because we didn't retaliate in same manner it exposes our weaknesses.
Oho!

Don't fuss about small things.

Pull up your pajamas and tie the string.

Problem solved.

Move Forward as Neighbour, India Tells Pak, Rejects Demand for Joint Probe in Accidental Missile Launch​

“There are many joint probes in the past pending with Pakistan. As a neighbor Pakistan should accept this as a mistake and move forward,” New Delhi posited.

very sensible response , i think pakistan should accept this and move forward for greater peace in the region

In the absence of cooperation, "moving forward" for Pakistan would mean repeat Swift Retort another time on India. An unsatisfied answer from India would mean it was an "intentional mistake". It is anyway visible that this was a deliberate act, Pakistan is just giving India its opportunity which it is exhausting now.

Oho!

Problem solved.

A few Pakistani cannons can do a similar mistakes at India and go off while cleaning. There will be many more "Pyjamas" to tie on the Indian side then. Hope your sincere advice will be equally available to them.

Oho!

Problem solved.
Small things? Can we repeat same strike over haridwar? Unless you consider civilians of Main channu less human?
Don't worry about my pajama, worry about dalit girls who are always in danger of being raped by Brahmins

In the absence of cooperation, "moving forward" for Pakistan would mean repeat Swift Retort another time on India. An unsatisfied answer from India would mean it was an "intentional mistake". It is anyway visible that this was a deliberate act, Pakistan is just giving India its opportunity which it is exhausting now.

A few Pakistani cannons can do a similar mistakes at India and go off while cleaning. There will be many more "Pyjamas" to tie on the Indian side then. Hope your sincere advice will be equally available to them.
Of course.

I'm an equal opportunity offender.

Clearly you are not one of those that needs help.

Need a hand with your lungi?

Small things? Can we repeat same strike over haridwar? Unless you consider civilians of Main channu less human?
Who am I to stop such a brave warrior!

Do you plan to grow wings, or hire a commercial jet liner?
Don't worry about my pajama, worry about dalit girls who are always in danger of being raped by Brahmins
I do that when I'm on duty.

Off duty, I worry about little script kiddies on PDF.

If Pakistan wanted to make India sweat it out a bit more on this incident - it should have closed its airspace immediately - doing that would mean this news becomes global ... and the world would have known that India cannot manage basic SOP around cruise missiles that have a strategic dimension to them.
World wont do a thing . Just accept it. Dont live in fool's paradise.
India is their strategic partner and they won't do any thing about this incident.
Put joint investigation aside india will not even share their findings/report with us .
Hum bas hamdardi ko bheek mangtey reh jaye gey .

Lol .. good sarcasm I actually enjoyed it.

On a serious note these things are not immediate and not decisive but just a trickle.
Believe me west ka response bhi wessa hi hoga jessa hamara tha .
Hum logo ko truck ki batti k pichey laga diya gaya ha .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom