What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

*Off topic*

Panzer and Joe take a lot of jabs from their respective compatriots and posters from the other side but always keep their calm. Sometimes it is just painful to see them get attacked out of no where and yet they are always around. Hats off to you guys.
Age, experience, accidents, incidents, relations.....teach you alot.

So what about Shaheen missile accidentally exploding in someone's far off south east island 🤔. That would be deep enough
Deep, Sure. But we need some kind of demonstration where one of our assets flys deep into their primary territory (close to their capital) and returns safely home. Remember the incident, in May 1997, when an Indian Mig-25 over flew Islamabad. Something similar, just to remind them not to mess with us.

But I trust the government and military will decide wisely what course of action to take, even if at present some may disagree with what it looks like they are doing.

Deep, Sure. But we need some kind of demonstration where one of our assets flys deep into their primary territory (close to their capital) and returns safely home. Remember the incident, in May 1997, when an Indian Mig-25 over flew Islamabad. Something similar, just to remind them not to mess with us.
Seems like you have no idea what happened in the last 48 hours.

But I trust the government and military will decide wisely what course of action to take, even if at present some may disagree with what it looks like they are doing.
Considering our gutless leadership Only wise decision seems to be no decision at all, never forget India has r***d our sovereignity.

Just Googled this incident, had no clue it even took place!

What did we do in return? I hope we retaliated...

Guess the most silent observer in this thread?

It's Mr. @PanzerKiel . Who would have better knowledge of what really happened and how things would turn out to be eventually! But strange silence 🤐 is at least frustrating for members here. Don't know if it's embarrassment or something else keeping him quiet. Not even a word of assurance 😔😏
Have a mirror and google it to check the facts brother,

Back
Top Bottom