What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Maybe, Pak leadership is more level headed than that?? I know you are writing out of frustration.......but an accident can not be met with a deliberate and thought-out reaction.....the response must be an "accident" too........

Random key-board warriors can write anything and forget about it.......but Leadership is much more serious, and any wrong step has implications for decades.

India has taken many many humiliations from Pak in the past......maybe, it is time for vice versa??
What it will take GoP to declare that strike was intentional and we reserve the right to retaliate.
Why GoP hasn't stopped airspace for Indian airliners? These two steps would have been sufficient enough send the strong signal to those hindutvadis

If India fails to satisfy Pakistan on the true nature of this so-called "accident"; it would be worthwhile, for Pakistan, to commit a similar type of "accident" on Indian soil, to bring these arrogant Bhakts, in senses.

Does the crater or site of impact looks as if a supersonic missile crashed there.
I don't know how small the crater you assume the missile created. Its pretty much a good crater made in a highly consolidated earth without any warhead. By just observing the destruction and minimal bits of the missile left, how would you suggest the missile didn't impact at supersonic speed!

Last edited:
If India fails to satisfy Pakistan on the true nature of this so-called "accident"; it would be worthwhile, for Pakistan, to commit a similar type of "accident" on Indian soil, to bring these arrogant Bhakts, in senses.

Why would you launch new model of malfunctioned missile?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220313_203329_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220313_203329_com.twitter.android.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 42
No it wouldn't achieve anything to accidentally attack their dirt. How about accidentally killing their sub when it tries to approach our waters again. Then that accident would be worthwhile :bunny:

What it will take GoP to declare that strike was intentional and we reserve the right to retaliate.
Why GoP hasn't stopped airspace for Indian airliners? These two steps would have been sufficient enough send the strong signal to those hindutvadis

My intention is not to provoke you.

But you (as many other pakistanis) have serious mis-understanding about India + Hindus.

PS: I know you will not agree. Last message to you.

no balls no glory!

our geo "economic" establishment doesnt have the stomach to fight india or reply to india!

we let their submarine enter our waters!
we let them enforce 370!

and now we are letting them fire missiles on us!

ohh and we are letting their terrorist run free and murder Pakistanis!

i have no idea is this geo economic policy to benifit Pakistan or Pakistanis or just an other scheme for expansion of mafia inc!

My intention is not to provoke you.

But you (as many other pakistanis) have serious mis-understanding about India + Hindus.

PS: I know you will not agree. Last message to you.
No we don’t have misunderstandings, we just don’t like you and your kind. Don’t look for acceptance here, go to your mother for that.

Include P-5 into Bakhtora group as well, a little mistakenly fired Babur cruise missile flying over there favorite land of nazis will set there brain cells

Include P-5 into Bakhtora group as well, a little mistakenly fired Babur cruise missile flying over there favorite land of nazis will set there brain cells

Not necessarily. It could be a totally new type of innovative "accident". :lol:

That's petty since they just did that.

Imagine international headlines.

"India accidentally fires missile into Pakistan"

"Pakistan accidentally fires missile into India"

Like some sort of childish game.

We should just set some demands regarding the "malfunction", if they are not met with satisfaction, claim you view the missile strike as intentional, and PAF should conduct a similar strike like Swift Retort.

-Monetary reimbursement for the damage caused

-Joint probe on the incident

-Public apology

Yeah I'm aware of the long history of @Maarkhoor aka Overload.
One day he's a retired army Capitan and other day an engineer in UAE.
Also lets not forget he also tried to larp as window of Pakistan army Martyr and a former sikh Indian army officer
You have sharp memory.....good luck....find more about me.

regards,

1. It was an air launched version of Brahmos.

2. It was a simulated exercise by IAF, with Rafiqui AFB as a potential target (Mian Channu is in line with Rafiqui by 20 seconds at Mach 3, it was used to simply simulate Rafiqui as its target).

3. IAF was conducting what is considered an ORI, an exercise during which a war-time mission is carried out, with a live weapon, albeit the final trigger is pressed in a simulated scenario. This information is later analyzed to gauge performance of the base and pilots involved. In this case, the aircraft never went into sim mode. The missile was not supposed to fire. But since the aircraft was not in sim mode, it did.

IAF has axed 3 officers so far, more on the line.

4. The lack of proficiency of IAF targeting staff delivers, yet again. The pilot's career is gone, for lack of adherence to SOPs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom