What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

As per this report Pakistan was aware of the launch of the missile before the press conference. They were informed by India.

LOL you can't even coverup your tracks properly.

You have been caught by surprise as we not only tracked it but shot it down too.

As per this report Pakistan was aware of the launch of the missile before the press conference. They were informed by India.

That’s a stupid statement. Off course they knew about the launch, they tracked it and knew where the impact was. The army and airforce team were soon at the crash site to collect the debris. All planes and drones are tracked in Pakistan 24/7 if a Pakistani plane or a drone had gone down they would have know immediately. No need for a call from India. The only thing India could have said in the call if it took place is “sorry, we #ucked up.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I hate about softies leading the Forces, they are more interested in proving that they are mature/professional than maintaining deterrence. I am not advocating that we should have fired missile in return but we shouldn't have let it pass easily. If as claimed they tracked missile all the way then why airspace wasn't closed (Bhartis didn't admit that it was mistake for more than 48 hours) - It's even more perthitic considering that we were unable to activate AD because of air-traffic but still kept airspace open for civil aircrafts? what was guarantee that monkeys doing "maintenance" will not fire another one "accidentally". Why idiotic ISPR always come up with all good / no loss happened narrative (they did same in past two incidents as well) and limit response options. As of now, they have set the precedence that safroon chadies can pull trigger whenever they want, we will take a day to evaluate our loss and then inform them that we will respond or not.

Patience brother. I am sure we will respond in kind at the time of our choosing.

Indian se missile chala aur usnay hamsay maafi bhi maangli

Par agar hamsay chala tu pata nahi ham kisay maafi maangaengay

Last edited:
Patience brother. I am sure we will respond in kind at the time of our choosing.

I am not after counter action (Because it's not justified now 1. Bharat have admitted it was mistake 2. We have already stated no loss happened 3. We missed opportunity to drag Bharat by playing softly) but meek posture of military elite. Deterrence is to ensure that enemy don't think about adventure at first place. Discussion about response is admission that our deterrence failed.

Lets keep a lid on that.

I cant divulge something just to give assurance. If people trust their armed forces, thats all the assurance one requires...otherwise, no kind of assurance can assure anyone.

You sir have been missing from the field of action! It is a crime to not report to PDF HQs at times of such emergency & urgency! Unfortunately you have failed to fulfil your duty towards the nation! You can only be acquitted and exonerated if you present us quickly with an insightful analysis with a sizzle of insider information. You shall not disappoint the nation sir! 🤭

It's not about compensation, it's a question of Indian ineptitude

From shooting your own helicopters down to killing Bipin and his wife and multiple other officers, to multiple crashes of aircraft to now poor control over your own missiles

This level of ineptitude and unprofessionalism is dangerous and India can't be allowed to act like a monkey with a loaded gun, sure it might shoot itself in the head (like getting Bipin killed) but equally you might get actions like this where India has poor control over its own forces with dodgy tech
Get real, little man.

Your bombast counts for nothing.

why though? he isnt considered good in pakistan by a large number of people? why would india despise him of all people?
His treachery in the Kargil episode.

Pakistan hires lots of people on terrible posts. This current government should hire Musharraf. Musharraf can easily handle India. I have seen enough. Create a new post and Make him work alongside with military and Government, just like crazy Indian post of bipin rawat. Time to make drastic changes. Pervez Musharraf Zindabad.

Sir i know that you are not in a good shape but please come back! If you are reading this, please come back. Pakistan needs you. Pakistan needs Pervez Musharraf. I have never felt so humiliated before. It's time to make aggressive moves. I know India still fears Musharraf. Come back Sir! We can do thousand Kargils again. We need aggressive mindset like you.

Bloke is sick and half dead already. Let him die peacefully for God sake. He is so ill.

The only irony is that they even catch our Kabootar and then pori dunya main hamari maa ____ dete hain. And we even after being lectured by PM about "khudari" don't bat an eye.
We let go 4 submarines! Truth is we are beggars who don't have any choice.
Responsible nation? My foot.
Sorry for being harsh but I want to tell you and to whom it MUST concern, with 100% honesty that this is how Pakistanis are feeling about these recent incidents.
"Dusman maili nazar se bhi nahi dekh skta" huh.
If this is not "maili nazar" then what is?

You guys murdered innocent Kashmiri Pandits. You murdered innocent civilians in my village in 1971. You wanna do Gazwa-e-hind and murder all the Hindus. At this point it's self-preservation. by any means.
Where did you get this idea about Gazwa e Hind? Is it part of Government of Pakistan Policy?

Hindu Rashtra and Akhand Bharat is part of your government’s policy, so go F off.

We dominated your kind for 900 years, if we wanted to get rid of you, we would have done many centuries ago, so calm down, nobody is after Hindus. They live very peacefully in Pakistan.

You guys murdered innocent Kashmiri Pandits. You murdered innocent civilians in my village in 1971. You wanna do Gazwa-e-hind and murder all the Hindus. At this point it's self-preservation. by any means.
And the brainwashed genocidal hatred of yours starts coming through to justify itself

Despises.

The word is despises.
no it's not. it's fear. For Indians, it's fear. I can smell blood. Siachen, we are coming.

Parvez Musharraf is retired long ago and not in the best of his health.

Raheel Shareef might be another candidate. So General Bajwa would straightforward assume the post of the Commander-in-Chief of Islamic coalition forces after his retirement in November.
Bro For india, always Musharraf. For peace in Karachi and balochistan, Always Raheel Shariff.

Back
Top Bottom