What's new

Indian Bollywood mocks Tamil struggle in "Madras Cafe". Chola Revival!

I don't think Sri Lankan government wants to finance movies against Tamilnadu and make new trouble for them. lol
Sri Lankans really don't care about jokers in Tamilnadu. ;)

Yeah these jokers gave a nigh mare for you for 30 long years which you will never ever forget! Anyway I am not a supporter of terrorism, Let peace prevail and let SL become Singapore of south Asia!

Most here r ignorant about Tamil issues in sl.and Pakistanis r royally clueless. Waste of time debating such pseudo attempts by Bollywood and that too morons like shook it n John Abraham but I would like to watch it before judging

It,s a movie and I would view it as just like any other movie, if ever I decide to watch it and it hurts my sentiments or does not align with my views, I would react like I wold for any other bad movie and forget about it the moment I live the hall.

End statement - just a movie.

another movie in the line of Dam, funded by Kerala govt and this spy flick funded by Lanka govt ? Both serve the same agenda - anti Tamil propaganda

New Delhi: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa, Thursday, ordered a ban on the screening of the controversial film titled ‘Dam 999’ in the state. A work of fiction, the film shows the massive loss of lives and destruction of property that occurs due to the sudden collapse of a dam.

The state government and many other Tamil parties allege that the movie has been made to create panic among the people of Kerala in view of the fears being raised in that state over the strength of the Mullaperiyar dam.

The two states have been fighting over the dam for long – the dam is in Iddukki district of Kerala but is operated by the Tamil Nadu government by way of a lease agreement. While the government of Tamil Nadu wants to increase the storage level of the dam, the Kerala government opposes it citing safety concern - a breach could put lives of lakhs of people living downstream in peril.

Kerala wants a new dam built to replace the 116-year old dam but Tamil Nadu is not open to the idea and terms concerns about the safety of the dam as unfounded. The Mullaperiyar dam is important for Tamil Nadu as it meets the irrigation needs of farmers in southern districts.

Citing that the film’s release may cause law and order problems and because it is against the interests of the state, the TN government asked theatre owners not to release the movi

You can do nothing but laugh at these antics.. :lol:.. Silly Madrasis have their heads so far up their arses with their self proclaimed glory, They think the whole world is against them but the fact is nobody gives a shyt, Not Lanka, not India certainly not the world

So all these hullabaloo because an Indian film depicts a true story about a foreign terrorist group that's is actually proscribed in India and that blew their PM to bits along with 1300 Soldiers that were massacred is offensive in TN ???.. Hilarious

Member reported for continuous offensive posts.

On topic - if the movie glorifies one non-Indian group against the other in the SL conflict(LTTE vs SL Government), then the idiots forgot that the all non-Indian groups were backstabbers causing the deaths of IPKF soldiers.

This movie will strength the "lie" , Tamils were migrants from Tamilnadu ..

Movie will make the Northies and rest of India believe Sri Lanka is a peaceful country and have a close cultural link with North India. Tamils/Dravidians (not their Aryan cousins - the Sinhalese ) will be portrayed as trouble makers and LTTE a terrorist outfit engaged in suicide bombings etc.. Will show IPKF in good light and how it did a great service for Tamils' well being but LTTE kicked their butt.

Majority of Indians have this mind set and Madras Cafe will reinforce Aryan anti Tamil/Dravidian biased mind set as true history.

Well there's no denying in saying Tamils are recent migrants. If not state the ancient capital of Tamils in Sri Lanka.

Do you even know the history of Sri Lanka?About Sri Lankan tamils??:omghaha:

I want to know cuz no one yet told the real history. Please explain the real history of Sri Lankan tamils on behalf of all of us.

LTTE leader Prabhakaran is still a hero in many youngsters heart in Tamil Nadu, He is a hero of mine too. But all the idiots be assured that, No one in tamil Nadu is not gonna choose any-stand against our Country.

Those who spoke kashmir issue with big mouth, read the article once.
Yasin Malik voices support for Tamil Eelam - Times Of India

unga vaela koothikala paathukittu pongalae, ethukku thaeva illama enga s***tha soriyireeenga.......

I'm very proud that Sri Lanka created a international hero figure. I would like you to tread on the path of Piribhaharan and start a fight in India for a seperate Tamil state.

I'm very proud that Sri Lanka created a international hero figure. I would like you to tread on the path of Piribhaharan and start a fight in India for a seperate Tamil state.

Sorry that's not gonna happen. Thankfully, India is free of bloodthirsty monsters that started anti tamil riots and massacres in Sri Lanka.

Beside the point.. This thread is about the usual drama Madrasi's make when ever their inherent separatist tendencies get exposed.. Not about Sri Lankan Tamils.. Why get offended when a foreign terrorist group is depicted factually in a Indian made film.. A foreign terrorist group that is responsible for the massacre of 1300 Indian nationals and a PM??

It is an Indian film and Indians are discussing it. May be you can make a trashy Sinhala movie about the subject. Now you can shut your trap.

Well there's no denying in saying Tamils are recent migrants. If not state the ancient capital of Tamils in Sri Lanka.

As far as history is concerned, in 1017, the Cholas could have wiped out the whole of Sinhala pseudo race, but they didnt although they should have to safe the future of Tamils in the island.

And the Pandyas were Singhala`s allies, which explains the survival of the Lions' progeny , remember the Queen of the pseudo Singhala race was a Tamil Pandya Princess from Madurai. And the last Buddhist King of Kandy was a Tamil , who died in Tamilnadu ..

Learn our own history and your genetics ..

It is an Indian film and Indians are discussing it. May be you can make a trashy Sinhala movie about the subject. Now you can shut your trap.

The OP and other posters deliberately dragged in SL in to the thread.. Now if you cant comprehend that to through your retarded brain, You should keep away from posting about subjects beyond your mental capacity.. Not surprised though common straight among Madrasis.. Crying blue murder when they are exposed.. Btw this is a international forum, You don't have a say on who and what can be posted, You should be the one to shut your trap

Member reported for continuous offensive posts.

Like I mentioned before that term is not universal nor aimed at all Tamils, It has political concoctions, If you deem fit to wear it do.. Don't cry foul

@jayron

but you have said otherwise.... you said your hero is Piribhaharan.... so I can assume that there are bloodthirsty monsters in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom