What's new

Indian Bollywood mocks Tamil struggle in "Madras Cafe". Chola Revival!

every country has rights to defend its national interest. do you know why tamil created a resistance movement in sri lanka? you better learn the history of tamil resistance in sri lanka.

Beside the point.. This thread is about the usual drama Madrasi's make when ever their inherent separatist tendencies get exposed.. Not about Sri Lankan Tamils.. Why get offended when a foreign terrorist group is depicted factually in a Indian made film.. A foreign terrorist group that is responsible for the massacre of 1300 Indian nationals and a PM??

Beside the point.. This thread is about the usual drama Madrasi's make when ever their inherent separatist tendencies get exposed.. Not about Sri Lankan Tamils.. Why get offended when a foreign terrorist group is depicted factually in a Indian made film.. A foreign terrorist group that is responsible for the massacre of 1300 Indian nationals and a PM??

you know enough about the history to know its not that easy, its complicated. Tamils probably want LTTE to be potrayed in more sympathetic way even though they are terrorists.

you know enough about the history to know its not that easy, its complicated. Tamils probably want LTTE to be potrayed in more sympathetic way even though they are terrorists.

Brings us back to the original argument doesn't it?? Why the need for the recognition of a foreign (I reemphasise "Foreign)separatist terrorist organisation in TN when it's no more existent in it's own country? (Atleast not military wise).. Why is that the only obstacle that keeps Indo/Lanka relations at a low ebb is anti Lankan rhetoric emanating from TN and it's mainstream politicians?

Which in turn makes the authorities in Colombo more steadfast on national security,integrity and the rest of the community in SL to be vary of another interference in their country by TN.. Remember that the fear is 80 million Tamils in TN threatening 20 million Lankans out of only 13 million are non Tamils!! How ever the fear maybe misplaced.. It's still real fear and with good reason

Isn't it prudent that more rationally thinking Indians really should think about these things?

not offended, LTTE is considered as a terrorist group in india. it was just a replay to a thread.

not offended, LTTE is considered as a terrorist group in india. it was just a replay to a thread.

Not mentioned about you but the general feeling in TN that the true portrayal of the LTTE is offensive

Brings us back to the original argument doesn't it?? Why the need for the recognition of a foreign (I reemphasise "Foreign)separatist terrorist organisation in TN when it's no more existent in it's own country? (Atleast not military wise).. Why is that the only obstacle that keeps Indo/Lanka relations at a low ebb is anti Lankan rhetoric emanating from TN and it's mainstream politicians?

Which in turn makes the authorities in Colombo more steadfast on security and the rest of the community in SL to be vary of another interference in their country by TN.. Isn't it prudent that more rationally thinking Indians really should think about these things?

tamils are sympathetic towards LTTE politicians use that for their gains, just like muslims boys brainwashed for doing jihad and use them for some other countie's interest. you know, politicians in tamil nadu are making problems on this for their own benifits not civilians.

We know a lot of tamilians who choose country over ethinicity. The only reason could be venoms emanting from some idiotic groups who play on peoples' sentiments to have the political edge (there is no congress/bjp in TN).

Else I believe this would have died out long back.

Sri Lanka had every right to defend its country against foreign Indian Tamil terrorists... Long live Sri Lanka
mate i must admit to the fact that you are one funny person:omghaha:!its good to have people like you in this forum as you provide us with enough entertainment from time to time.actually you are the sole reason why i joined this forum as i wanted to get myself entertained at free of cost:rofl:!so thanks a lot for entertaining us free of cost day in and day out;)

We know a lot of tamilians who choose country over ethinicity. The only reason could be venoms emanting from some idiotic groups who play on peoples' sentiments to have the political edge (there is no congress/bjp in TN).

Else I believe this would have died out long back.

Not like that. A sikh will always be sympathetic to sikh terrorist, a tamil to tamil terrorist and a kashmiri to kashmir terrorist. Ethnic/religious/regional loyalty will always remain. By sympathetic does not necessarily mean they support, but they tend to be more understanding than rest of us who shout .. kill all these terrorist vermins.

Its not unique to India, if you follow pakistani posters you will see same pattern.

@webmaster , MODS.......I am reporting this to you... If this thread is fine from your end...Then I will also open thread about Baluchistan , Waziristan, Karachi Killing etc.

seriously why are so many non Indian members here obsessed with Tamils / Tamil Nadu???

Not like that. A sikh will always be sympathetic to sikh terrorist, a tamil to tamil terrorist and a kashmiri to kashmir terrorist. Ethnic/religious/regional loyalty will always remain. By sympathetic does not necessarily mean they support, but they tend to be more understanding than rest of us who shout .. kill all these terrorist vermins.

so true being a hindu sometimes I feel a bit sympathetic towards likes of Maya Kodnani, Babu bajrangi, Sadhvi Pragya, Praveen Togadia etc even though I don't support their actions and know whatever they did was totally wrong and pathetic but still somewhere deep inside I feel a bit sympathy for them and I hate myself for that but still can't get rid of that sympathy feeling

Back
Top Bottom