What's new

Indian BJP leader asks Nawaz to save Geo Television

1610083_767207699979186_1022135445853427163_n.jpg

Epic trolling from Sinha, nice way to confuse Pakistanis. :lol:

Epic trolling from Sinha, nice way to confuse Pakistanis. :lol:

In fact he cleared confusion because some people were still supporting to Geo but now they will be aware about factual position and will go against Geo ... Weldon Sinha :lol:

In fact he cleared confusion because some people were still supporting to Geo but now they will be aware about factual position and will go against Geo ... Weldon Sindh :lol:

I am sure Sinha knows that, maybe that is what he actually wants. If he wants that would you follow his wishes? More confusion. :lol:

I am sure Sinha knows that, maybe that is what he actually wants. If he wants that would you follow his wishes? More confusion. :lol:

Wonder what's Sunny Leone's kirdaar in this mix? :lol: adding glamour to the plot?

IT Seems BJP is angry at Geo for supporting congress . now they got an opportunity to hurt geo
as the saying goes .
Behti ganga main haath dho rahay hain

OK, then I hope that we keep seeing this more often in Pakistan - you are right we are devastated and are quite hurt.

Haha .. Yes but thrashing,expelling n sedition charges against Kashmiris from IOK for cheering for Pakistani team isn't..but criminal charges against a bank defaulting,criminally charged propoganda media group with several registered complaints cause butt hurt to Indians n their communal leaders.. Or what about vandalising n threatening sedition charges against Ms Roy??..Great logic..:lol:

Whole Pakistani nation want to go against his wish and want to ban Geo ... Do you want to say this clearity a confusion ... How confused you are :disagree:

Haha .. Yes but thrashing,expelling n sedition charges against Kashmiris from IOK for cheering for Pakistani team isn't..but criminal charges against a bank defaulting,criminally charged propoganda media group with several registered complaints cause butt hurt to Indians n their communal leaders.. Or what about vandalising n threatening sedition charges against Ms Roy??..Great logic..:lol:

:lol:

What the fick was all that rant?

Quite some love flowing from the other side of the border for a T.V. Channel , I must say .

Unfortunately , it's the Indians who appear most confused here looking at the persistent " confusion " theories which are not making much sense . Pakistani public is more than clear on the subject as it happens . See the reaction in the country . The opinion of our people hasn't changed at all .

Quite some love flowing from the other side of the border for a T.V. Channel , I must say .

Unfortunately , it's the Indians who appear most confused here looking at the persistent " confusion " theories which are not making much sense . Pakistani public is more than clear on the subject as it happens . See the reaction in the country . The opinion of our people hasn't changed at all .

Good then ban Geo, after all it's a democracy.

Back
Top Bottom