What's new

Indian BJP leader asks Nawaz to save Geo Television

Yes. Prior to 1971 they abducted Mujibur Rehman (MR) but India said they actually had him. To prove their "valor" they said no they had him. In response India encouraged the freedom fighters (Mukti Vahini)
It's not Mukti vahini it's Mukti bahini....vahini in Marathi is called Bhabhi.

India should provide security seeing as though they are their assets.

Enough of this aman ka tamasha.

our assets what are you on about ?even obama and France is concerned about such cowardly attacks on your poor journalist like hamid mir !you guys are digging your own grave its time you show some maturity !isi should be protecting your nation not killing its own civilians and respected journalist

I am being ‘advised’ to leave Pakistan: Hamid Mir – The Express Tribune

United States Condemns Attacks on Journalists in Pakistan

France condemns attack on Hamid Mir - thenews.com.pk

Last edited:
Consider it as favour from India to all PDF member to achieve their goal of closing down GEO:enjoy:

I am pretty much sure that other than those in PDF,none of the Indians would've heard the name "geo tv"

You are just talking about common man of India but politicians & intelligence agencies are well aware about "geo tv" ..............

Hehehe..... Reverse psychology...? Now Pakistanis will lose Geo for sure... Now modi will not have to deal with aman ka tamasha.... :lol:

Will add more fuel for geo. it will not help them at all. BJP also doesn't like this aman ki tamasha thing.

None of our business. I trust the inner wisdom of pakistanis to make what they deserve happen. They have never failed in that.

The importance of building institutions that keep a check on each other is quite frankly intellectually not for a sloganeering religious frenzied mob.

Someone has hacked Fateh's account.

our assets what are you on about ?even obama and France is concerned about such cowardly attacks on your poor journalist like hamid mir !you guys are digging your own grave its time you show some maturity !isi should be protecting your nation not killing its own civilians and respected journalist

I am being ‘advised’ to leave Pakistan: Hamid Mir – The Express Tribune

United States Condemns Attacks on Journalists in Pakistan

France condemns attack on Hamid Mir - thenews.com.pk

When your country is in war ... And some people continuously bash to your army then what would you do & call to them ???????

hurting? lmao - the past week's been rather amusing - much more than the Indian elections.
Hahaha yes a lot of butthurt from the otherwise of the border coz of public outrage against a Pakistani media group...:lol:

N now even bjp crying over it..:rofl:

Hahaha yes a lot of butthurt from the otherwise of the border coz of public outrage against a Pakistani media group...:lol:

N now even bjp crying over it..:rofl:

OK, then I hope that we keep seeing this more often in Pakistan - you are right we are devastated and are quite hurt.

Back
Top Bottom