What's new

Indian BJP leader asks Nawaz to save Geo Television

Yes. Prior to 1971 they abducted Mujibur Rehman (MR) but India said they actually had him. To prove their "valor" they said no they had him. In response India encouraged the freedom fighters (Mukti Vahini) to help them release MR! And they DID

Damn!! that's a nice piece of history - wasn't aware of it.

I am pretty much sure that other than those in PDF,none of the Indians would've heard the name "geo tv"
When I first joined, whenever a Pakistani member said news on Geo, I always thought that were talking about NatGeo which confused the cr@p out of me, then I found out that there is a news channel that has the name Geo TV.

Thank You For Pointing Out Our 'Mistakes' Now Please Take Your Illegitimate Child (Geo News) and Go Back

Not yet, I am amused - it's funny to see one television channel leaving the whole Pakistani establishment on tenterhooks.

None of our business. I trust the inner wisdom of pakistanis to make what they deserve happen. They have never failed in that.

The importance of building institutions that keep a check on each other is quite frankly intellectually not for a sloganeering religious frenzied mob.

Lmao ... Nope but a lil public backlash against geo is hurting 1.2 billion rears thts for sure..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom