What's new

Indian BJP leader asks Nawaz to save Geo Television

Hahahaha advice to betterment of Pakistan ... Very good dude .............

This is actually nexus of India+Geo+NS .............

Spot on.

Pakistan army and ISI must get rid of the traitors, close down Geo, deport Hamid Mir and throw out Nawaz.

clever move by Yashwant Sinha ?Will only add fuel to the fire..Come to think of.. writes a personal letter to Nawaz Sharif, everybody gets to read it!!!

This is a public request ......

tell me one thing if ISI finds connections of Geo with India will they leave Geo??

Conspiracy theories aside this is a just a request nothing more.

Why is geo so important for BJP that a leader had to request to Pak PM...??

I am not saying that this revelation of secret mission because BJP is not in government this time and this type of things are dealt by RAW not politicians but BJP knows how geo is important for India in Pakistan ...............

ARY is ISI / PA's propaganda channel, I am not surprised if Yashwant Sinha actually wrote a letter to Nawaz - it's always nice to point out their mistakes and assure him of support in his fight against the military establishment or at least tell him that he is on the right track. ;)

Thank You For Pointing Out Our 'Mistakes' Now Please Take Your Illegitimate Child (Geo News) and Go Back

This is a public request ......

tell me one thing if ISI finds connections of Geo with India will they leave Geo??

Conspiracy theories aside this is a just a request nothing more.

This Is Because ISI Does Not Need To Do Anything.The Popular Anger Against Geo Is So Massive That People Themselves Ae Either Boycotting Geo or Forcing Cable Operators To Shut It Down.

This Is Because ISI Does Not Need To Do Anything.The Popular Anger Against Geo Is So Massive That People Themselves Ae Either Boycotting Geo or Forcing Cable Operators To Shut It Down.

It is upto the people of Pakistan and Indian Politician only did public request on humanitarian grounds.

Create more confusion. Pakistani's usually do the reverse of what is asked of them. :D
Yes. Prior to 1971 they abducted Mujibur Rehman (MR) but India said they actually had him. To prove their "valor" they said no they had him. In response India encouraged the freedom fighters (Mukti Vahini) to help them release MR! And they DID

This open letter by an Indian politician might prove to be the final nail in Geo's Coffin. Frankly speaking we cannot ask for anything better at this time to get rid of this Geo and its ilk.

Back
Top Bottom