What's new

INDIAN BETRAYAL OF BANGLADESH – THE NEVER ENDING SAGA

Are you seriously so dumb that you think we or the world will buy this? Do you really expect anyone to buy the lies you sell ?
Everyone knows what the razakars did. Who they worked for. Who they killed.
They are traitors - modern Mir jaffars.

Jamaati's were traitors then, they are traitors till now. They will sell Bangladesh.

Nope.
i like your ambition to teach the very people who went through the events about what happened by being someone who is not even remotely affected them but just supporting India's bloody grip on Bangladesh. the Indians harmed United Pakistan and they continued to harm Bangladesh

Heh. Bangladeshi's have the exact same genes as Indians. You have Indian genes only. Licking the boots of Pakistani's and Arabs does not change genes. Something Jamati's find very hard to accept.

There is no 'audacious nose poking'. Jamatis dont even understand basic economics and trade, heck its a challenge for them to string together two proper sentences in English...how would they know what nose poking is when they dont even understand the pride of being a Bangladeshi. They only work for Pakistan and know how to slaughter unarmed civilians.

Indians had to step in to protect the good people of BD from terrorists like the razakars. Indian blood was shed in protecting BD civilians from genocide.
So yes - we know full well, how treacherous Jamati's are. They can sell their soul for alms from Pakistan.

No we don't share the same genes as you and we don't have the same genes as Arabs or Pakistanis, we don't suffer from inferiority complex like your Bollywood actors and actresses who love to experiment with their colouring pencils to make them selves look as white as Elephant Atta. Infact, most of us look different from mainland indians and anyone can make that distinction here in the UK. Many of us look mongoloid as well as other things.

No we don't share the same genes as you and we don't have the same genes as Arabs or Pakistanis, we don't suffer from inferiority complex like your Bollywood actors and actresses who love to experiment with their colouring pencils to make them selves look as white as Elephant Atta. Infact, most of us look different from mainland indians and anyone can make that distinction here in the UK. Many of us look mongoloid as well as other things.
Need I remind you that India is a vast country which encompasses Kashmir to Kanyakumari.
The entire diversity that Bangladesh possesses is covered in one region of India. Don't bother telling us what diversity is.

India surrounds Bangladesh from 3 sides..that means the there is an unbroken continuity of gene's. So yes..an overwhelming majority of you do share the same genes as Indians.
90% of Bangladeshi's look like West Bengalis/Odiya's.

Need I remind you that India is a vast country which encompasses Kashmir to Kanyakumari.
The entire diversity that Bangladesh possesses is covered in one region of India. Don't bother telling us what diversity is.

India surrounds Bangladesh from 3 sides..that means the there is an unbroken continuity of gene's. So yes..an overwhelming majority of you do share the same genes as Indians.

I've seen Indians in the UK who look VERY different from the Bangladeshis. Yes I admit the people from Dhaka look like people from over the border but if you tread in to places such as Chittagong and Sylhet then do not be surprised to find a lot of people who look very 'foreign'. In places like Sylhet you have Silsilas such as the Muftis and Kamalis, the Sayyids (although they are everywhere), you have families and families who are descendants of Shah Qahafan and Shahjalal and many other people who came from different lands. Also remember the earliest records of Mohammedans was in Chittagong, Ottoman empire have treaded in Chittagong, turkic rule was heavily based in Chittagong. There are also descendants of Bayzad Bastami (Iran) who came over to CTG.

Yes you have Bengalis as well and I like the diversity, it's cool to see the different types of Bengalis around the world and if I am honest, Bengalis as an ethnic group are very diverse looking. People don't know what Bengalis look like and I like it like that. But the people who hold the view that Bengalis are all dark and then see a Bengali who is different from that it baffles them, they start to deny that person is Bengali. Peace.

I've seen Indians in the UK who look VERY different from the Bangladeshis. Yes I admit the people from Dhaka look like people from over the border but if you tread in to places such as Chittagong and Sylhet then do not be surprised to find a lot of people who look very 'foreign'.
There is no generic 'Indian'.
North Indians look different from South Indians who look different from East Indians(who look like Bangladeshi's) who look different from North East Indians.

In places like Sylhet you have Silsilas such as the Muftis and Kamalis, the Sayyids (although they are everywhere), you have families and families who are descendants of Shah Qahafan and Shahjalal and many other people who came from different lands. Also remember the earliest records of Mohammedans was in Chittagong, Ottoman empire have treaded in Chittagong, turkic rule was heavily based in Chittagong. There are also descendants of Bayzad Bastami (Iran) who came over to CTG.

Yes you have Bengalis as well and I like the diversity, it's cool to see the different types of Bengalis around the world and if I am honest, Bengalis as an ethnic group are very diverse looking. People don't know what Bengalis look like and I like it like that. But the people who hold the view that Bengalis are all dark and then see a Bengali who is different from that it baffles them, they start to deny that person is Bengali. Peace.
You are talking about the very few people - as a percentage of your population - who have Arab or Central Asian ancestory. Even those would be almost completely Indic by now because of constant marriages with locals.

My point is that a majority of Bangladeshi's look exactly the same as Indians of East India. And yes, Indians of East India and Bangladeshi's themselves are quite diverse. So the diversity is also common.

I agree completely, that Bengalis are surprisingly diverse looking - both in WB and BD. It is an asset and those who stereotype that Bengalis are all dark are fools.

I've seen Indians in the UK who look VERY different from the Bangladeshis. Yes I admit the people from Dhaka look like people from over the border but if you tread in to places such as Chittagong and Sylhet then do not be surprised to find a lot of people who look very 'foreign'. In places like Sylhet you have Silsilas such as the Muftis and Kamalis, the Sayyids (although they are everywhere), you have families and families who are descendants of Shah Qahafan and Shahjalal and many other people who came from different lands. Also remember the earliest records of Mohammedans was in Chittagong, Ottoman empire have treaded in Chittagong, turkic rule was heavily based in Chittagong. There are also descendants of Bayzad Bastami (Iran) who came over to CTG.

I don't know why people consider Bengalis as dark, all the Bengalis in my school had Chinese type eyes lol.

There is no generic 'Indian'.
North Indians look different from South Indians who look different from East Indians(who look like Bangladeshi's) who look different from North East Indians.

You are talking about the very few people - as a percentage of your population - who have Arab or Central Asian ancestory. Even those would be almost completely Indic by now because of constant marriages with locals.

My point is that a majority of Bangladeshi's look exactly the same as Indians of East India. And yes, Indians of East India and Bangladeshi's themselves are quite diverse. So the diversity is also common.

I agree completely, that Bengalis are surprisingly diverse looking - both in WB and BD. It is an asset and those who stereotype that Bengalis are all dark are fools.

I agree. I think a genetic marker test would be a good investment.
I don't know why people consider Bengalis as dark, all the Bengalis in my school had Chinese type eyes lol.

Lol, ok yes we are short, I'm 5 ft 11 though haha. I think it's when people see the charity adverts and appeals and most of the poor people are dark people get that perception that Bengalis are dark. We are also very "off the grid" kind of people so when you do see us, it's a whole lot of us in one area, I mean E. London is an example, we're heavily populated in one bloody borough. We're also very under represented in many aspects such as government jobs, media, despite our population in western countries such as England. If you do go London just go to places you will get the idea you need to walk out of the borough to see that there's not one Bengali in sight where as you'll see other ethnicities. A lot of things play into it.

Lol, ok yes we are short, I'm 5 ft 11 though haha. I think it's when people see the charity adverts and appeals and most of the poor people are dark people get that perception that Bengalis are dark. We are also very "off the grid" kind of people so when you do see us, it's a whole lot of us in one area, I mean E. London is an example, we're heavily populated in one bloody borough. We're also very under represented in many aspects such as government jobs, media, despite our population in western countries such as England. If you do go London just go to places you will get the idea you need to walk out of the borough to see that there's not one Bengali in sight where as you'll see other ethnicities. A lot of things play into it.
Don't talk to me about being isolated, me and my family are probably the only Rajasthanis in London.
Lol, I've never seen a Bengali outside of East London haha. There are only 500,000 Bangladeshis in the UK compared to Pakistanis and Indians who are 1.2 Million and 1.4 Million and I swear a lot the news readers are Bangladeshi? Konnie Huq is a pretty popular Bangladeshi TV personality. There's actually quite a few famous British Bengalis mate.
List of British Bangladeshis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree. I think a genetic marker test would be a good investment.

among Bangladeshis also you will find a lot of diversity in appearance even in the same family. i've seen the same among some Pakistanis. but the caste system officially or unofficially regulating many Indians may have prevented that. height is lower in BD that's true i think it's mostly because of diet

Don't talk to me about being isolated, me and my family are probably the only Rajasthanis in London.
Lol, I've never seen a Bengali outside of East London haha. There are only 500,000 Bangladeshis in the UK compared to Pakistanis and Indians who are 1.2 Million and 1.4 Million and I swear a lot the news readers are Bangladeshi? Konnie Huq is a pretty popular Bangladeshi TV personality. There's actually quite a few famous British Bengalis mate.

You won't see a Bengali outside East London because even now our literacy rate is horrendous and most of them don't like getting out of the area (East End). Ask a Bengali east ender has he ever been any of the towns up North or even bloody Central London, most of them will look at you clueless, this is with the youngsters. Even the Bengalis who NOW have money don't want to move out because they have become too comfortable in their area. We are doing worse than the Blacks, drug wise, education actually every disgusting habit - wise.

500,000? I kind of question that tbh. I'd say around the 350 to 400k marker.

Konnie Huq? Dude she's done nothing for us. The only thing she's done successful is spread some false propaganda about Bangladeshi Madrassas.

You won't see a Bengali outside East London because even now our literacy rate is horrendous and most of them don't like getting out of the area (East End). Ask a Bengali east ender has he ever been any of the towns up North or even bloody Central London, most of them will look at you clueless, this is with the youngsters. Even the Bengalis who NOW have money don't want to move out because they have become too comfortable in their area. We are doing worse than the Blacks, drug wise, education actually every disgusting habit - wise.

500,000? I kind of question that tbh. I'd say around the 350 to 400k marker.

Konnie Huq? Dude she's done nothing for us. The only thing she's done successful is spread some false propaganda about Bangladeshi Madrassas.
I rarely here about Bangladeshi gang crime like we used to in the 90's. I though things had got better for your community.
It seems the Tamils and Somalians are doing that stuff now lol.

I rarely here about Bangladeshi gang crime like we used to in the 90's. I though things had got better for your community.
It seems the Tamils and Somalians are doing that stuff now lol.

90's was a tough time for any Asian, but the East End was notorious for racist scumbags such as the NF and BNP (who have now moved to places like Essex and surrounding areas) and that's what fuelled everything. You rarely hear about Bangladeshi gang crime because there's no threat, the whole borough is literally mini Bangladesh, everyone is Bengali. Don't want to sound big headed but it was the Bangladeshis who started off this Asian gang malarky and all this "massive" has now gone spiralling up north. Everything that happened in Tower Hamlets is now happening up north, the same trend, same short back and side with the mullet, jewellery, rented cars, etc. Most of the Bangladeshis and Asians in general are going into more serious things, Cocaine and Heroine and staying "low-key" seems to be the fashion now and this street culture while still there, not that prevalent. Also, a lot of Bangladeshi gang members (loosely use the word 'gang' I would say more street thugs) are either part of Islamic groups or opening up youth centres.

Forgot to add the EDL have tried to come in to the area but were unsuccessful.

The Somalis and Tamils are meant to be a crazy bunch but I don't know much about them.

So?? Whats the point?? Why don't you formally join india , if thats the scenario , although I don't believe that what you said reflects majority.

I am not sure if he is even Bangladeshi ....

90's was a tough time for any Asian, but the East End was notorious for racist scumbags such as the NF and BNP (who have now moved to places like Essex and surrounding areas) and that's what fuelled everything. You rarely hear about Bangladeshi gang crime because there's no threat, the whole borough is literally mini Bangladesh, everyone is Bengali. Don't want to sound big headed but it was the Bangladeshis who started off this Asian gang malarky and all this "massive" has now gone spiralling up north. Everything that happened in Tower Hamlets is now happening up north, the same trend, same short back and side with the mullet, jewellery, rented cars, etc. Most of the Bangladeshis and Asians in general are going into more serious things, Cocaine and Heroine and staying "low-key" seems to be the fashion now and this street culture while still there, not that prevalent. Also, a lot of Bangladeshi gang members (loosely use the word 'gang' I would say more street thugs) are either part of Islamic groups or opening up youth centres.

The Somalis and Tamils are meant to be a crazy bunch but I don't know much about them.

Yea Bangladeshi gangs were a big thing in the 1980's-'90's but seems to have disappeared now. I grew up when Pakistani, Somalian and Bangladeshi gangs were the thing.

I agree mate, I think the emergence of the Islamic identity in the past couple of years has actually helped the Bangladeshi community settle down. It seems to have done the complete opposite for Pakistanis though.

Back
Top Bottom