What's new

INDIAN BETRAYAL OF BANGLADESH – THE NEVER ENDING SAGA

I see it as a personal mission to reveal to the world the real nature of India ...
drive your taxi , dont get into these stuffs

my personal mission is to smack bangladeshis like you right between the legs

I see it as a personal mission to reveal to the world the real nature of India ...

Best of luck for that :tup:

We have no bad intentions as far as BD is concerned, we follow the principle "live and let live".

Don't try to act Smart, this is my Final warning.........

RAW has been chasing me for years. Sadly the British and Americans keep getting in the way .... :-)

Best of luck for that :tup:

We have no bad intentions as far as BD is concerned, we follow the principle "live and let live".

My research suggests otherwise ...

RAW has been chasing me for years. Sadly the British and Americans keep getting in the way .... :-).

Ok, Now you will get some real taste of RAW interrogation.

I am putting your IP address on Tracking....

90% of Indians here work for RAW ....

REALLY

1388916282-7750eefa6da48ed07eaf048cfe6d1996.jpeg

Ok, Now you will get some real taste of RAW interrogation.

I am putting your IP address on Tracking....

Oh god I am really scared now .... Don't you think RAW already does that?

What is your Name, address and Cell Phone No, My Guys will be their by tomorrow afternoon...

Don't waste your time. RAW has already rented a flat opposite the building I live in.

Bangladeshis and Indians have exactly same culture and genes. Same people from head to toe. Not even 0.1% difference is there. Infact many Indians consider Bangladesh their second country. Saurav Ganguly, Indian player is currently in BD. He says this is his country.

India plays huge role in everything in Bangladesh. Politics, Economics etc. This is just a mini India belongs to Bengalis.
So?? Whats the point?? Why don't you formally join india , if thats the scenario , although I don't believe that what you said reflects majority.

Back
Top Bottom