What's new

INDIAN BETRAYAL OF BANGLADESH – THE NEVER ENDING SAGA

Jamaati's were traitors then, they are traitors till now. They will sell Bangladesh.

Nope.

How a Bharti decide whether Bangladesh based party traitor or not?

Do we Bangladeshi give any shit about your shitty country?

Bangladeshis and Indians have exactly same culture and genes. Same people from head to toe. Not even 0.1% difference is there. Infact many Indians consider Bangladesh their second country. Saurav Ganguly, Indian player is currently in BD. He says this is his country.

I agree. Hindus in Bangladesh or else where share same gene and culture. You are a Bangladeshi Hindu so therefore you are 100% correct.

Last edited:
Bangladesh Indian relationship is Unnatural Relationship and will never thrive in spite of Traitors like Rawamy League.

India will always screw Bangladesh and it will always be a one-sided Relationship, WITH INDIA EXPLOITING THE HECK OUT OF BANGLDESH.

Either you are ignorant or a liar.
Yes. I am a liar. Bangladeshi Government was a liar. Operation search light was a lie.International condemnation on Pakistan was a lie. Blood telegram was a lie.
Everything is a lie.

The only liars are the Jamaati's, also known as razakars, who now lie desperate to show that they were not involved in killing the ordinary Bengalis.

Come on, stop advertising so much. Otherwise people will start believing that the book actually failed to attract readers :lol:

Actually I need to get as much downloads before September. That is why I am pushing my book.

the only betrayal BD had to face was from jamaatis .. they chose to b00t lick them leaders who called them "suar ke bacche"

seriously guys .. limit of shamelessness

Back
Top Bottom