What's new

INDIAN BETRAYAL OF BANGLADESH – THE NEVER ENDING SAGA

Best of luck for that :tup:

We have no bad intentions as far as BD is concerned, we follow the principle "live and let live".

Unfortunately 'we' doesn't mean the 'Republic of India'. We have no issue with the common Indians.

I think even anti-AL people have hopes during AL government to get its share from India since India considers the other party BNP-Jamaat, ISI funded openly anti-India party alliance. Its sole mission is to destabilize India by providing weapon to terrorists in Assam. Why don't India understand if BNP-Jamaat anyday comes in power terrorists in Assam will get a new life in Bangladesh. Please India support Hasina and complete all river treaties by this tenure even if BJP comes in power India should not change its policy to favor AL until BNP parts away from Jamaat.

@ "Ishtaraka besharam log mene zindagime nahi dekha".

I think even anti-AL people have hopes during AL government to get its share from India since India considers the other party BNP-Jamaat, ISI funded openly anti-India party alliance. Its sole mission is to destabilize India by providing weapon to terrorists in Assam. Why don't India understand if BNP-Jamaat anyday comes in power terrorists in Assam will get a new life in Bangladesh. Please India support Hasina and complete all river treaties by this tenure even if BJP comes in power India should not change its policy to favor AL until BNP parts away from Jamaat.

@ True Bangladeshi's are by born anti-India, take it garranteed.

@ There is no need of funding from ISI ??

Last edited:
@IamBengali there is little chance of BJP favouring BNP, our foreign policy does not change overnight when regime changes. Its done by consensus and am pretty sure BJP is onboard with whatver congress does now.
The smaller parties like TMC are different but I think as a federal democratic country, Mamata has the mandate to do what she does, and govt in center should not do anything without taking her onboard.

BD govt has very good relation with tripura govt hence I think you will have better luck dealing with them, and wait till mamata loses power. :)

Back
Top Bottom