What's new

Indian AWACS Reloaded: Competition For 6 Aircraft Announced

Come on a military budget of $40+ BILLION dollars and not rich? Trying to build? Nope. At this rate China will steam roll ahead and I believe this much hardware is to counter the Chinese hegemony rather than Pakistan which you have covered already.
Thats military budget and not the R&D budget.Also it is less than 2% of our GDP and we have two neighbours to counter i.e. China and Pakistan.India's border's and coastline are also big so the big budget gets diluted.Actually we are spending less than actually what we should spend.

Thats military budget and not the R&D budget.Also it is less tahn 2% of our GDP and we have two neighbours to counter i.e. China and Pakistan.India's border's and coastline are also big so the big budget gets diluted.Actually we are spending less tahn actually what we should spend.

You guys have China to worry about. With us it's nukes. With China it's nukes and Blue water navy. Which they're gonna overpower you in a decade nless you guys get your shit together.

You guys have China to worry about. With us it's nukes. With China it's nukes and Blue water navy. Which they're gonna overpower you in a decade nless you guys get your shit together.
China has also a lot of neighbours to take care of,they cannot attack us with all there army and leave tker borders insecure.
The terrain bw India and China is not suitable for land army and winning or loosing depends upon numerical strength and better tactics.China in no way can ovepower us in Indian ocean.IN will always rule in Indian ocean.Now that leaves only airforce.China have numerical superiority in there favour bu we will counter that by technology i.e. PAKFA and Rafale's.Add to that we are manly a defensive force and not an offensive one so we can pretty much defend ourselves.

Neither China's nor India's navy can do much to each other. Check a map to see why.;)

India and China may be neighbours sharing a long border, but we are not maritime neighbours. It's a long way navally. If we can choke the Malacca straits (which we very easily can), then PLAN cannot threaten us. And vice versa. The distance that either navy needs to travel looks longer than the distance from India to Africa, and in addition, has to be navigated around several countries or through several chokepoints. Our base in Andaman can detect and kill any hostile ship trying to sneak into the IOR. Naval battles are unlikely.

south_east_asia_map.jpg

Ground forces are also constrained, due to the himalayan mountain range in between that restricts any movement of any large scale formations. It was for a reason that Iqbal wrote about the Himalayas, "Voh santry hamara, voh Pasba hamara hamara!"

Mainly it is the Chinese air force and missile forces that should worry India. With their huge fleet of Su-27 copies and derivatives, they can overwhelm us if we don't reach the sanctioned squadron strength for the IAF.

China has also a lot of neighbours to take care of,they cannot attack us with all there army and leave tker borders insecure.
The terrain bw India and China is not suitable for land army and winning or loosing depends upon numerical strength and better tactics.China in no way can ovepower us in Indian ocean.IN will always rule in Indian ocean.Now that leaves only airforce.China have numerical superiority in there favour bu we will counter that by technology i.e. PAKFA and Rafale's.Add to that we are manly a defensive force and not an offensive one so we can pretty much defend ourselves.

China also has J-2X or J-3X. Their own hardware not the Russians. Their navy is gonna be 3 times yours. And this is within a decade. Imagine when their military budget surpasses over $200-220 b. Then my dear friends you guys will feel some serious heat.

Naval assertions in the SC sea is what China is looking at. Sooner or later it's gnna be Chinese vs Insert Name here.

My Air Force just received an AWACS aircraft few days back. It is very sophisticated and advance.

Indians wish they could have such systems. But they are not mighty Turks. lol

China also has J-2X or J-3X. Their own hardware not the Russians. Their navy is gonna be 3 times yours. And this is within a decade. Imagine when their military budget surpasses over $200-220 b. Then my dear friends you guys will feel some serious heat.
They dont have even an aircraft carrier now,there navy will be sitting ducks if they try to cross Mallaca straits.The size of the navy doesnt matter.Only threat they can give to us is by the subs.See the above map that janon has posted.
J-20 and J-30?? As i have already explained we will counter that by superior technology and PAKFA is a joint venture and not Russian hardware.
And when i said that we will not feel the heat?? Of course we will feel that but that is what happens when you try to protect your lands like a sovereign country unlike some other countries.

My Air Force just received an AWACS aircraft few days back. It is very sophisticated and advance.

Indians wish they could have such systems. But they are not mighty Turks. lol
GO and watch cartoon network or POGO.

They dont have even an aircraft carrier now,there navy will be sitting ducks if they try to cross Mallaca straits.The size of the navy doesnt matter.Only threat they can give to us is by the subs.See the above map that janon has posted.
J-20 and J-30?? As i have already explained we will counter that by superior technology and PAKFA is a joint venture and not Russian hardware.
And when i said that we will not feel the heat?? Of course we will feel that but that is what happens when you try to protect your lands like a sovereign country unlike some other countries.

There is never gonna be any war between india and china.

Bilateral trade is touching 100 billion $ already

Naval assertions in the SC sea is what China is looking at. Sooner or later it's gnna be Chinese vs Insert Name here.

Whenever someone asking something about PAKISTAN to a PAKISTANI ...This is very tough for me to understand ....Why 99% PAKISTANI says ...CHINA has this CHINA has that....????

There is never gonna be any war between india and china.

Bilateral trade is touching 100 billion $ already
Indeed,we should try to solve the border dispute as soon as possible.We cannot afford animosity with them.

Indeed,we should try to solve the border dispute as soon as possible.We cannot afford animosity with them.

Agreed.

That should be top focus and china in 2030's will be in a position to challenge even usa.

We just cannot match them militarily in the near future.

china doesn't have Blue water navy... it will decades ...

Before you start PMSing further i was only opining regarding massive purchases done by the Indian armed forces. Please PAK FA superior than J-20? Based on what data? Nor is J-20 superior to PAKFA as there is no data to support it, zilch, nada. And PAK-FA is 90% Russian no matter how you slice it.

Now where did Pakistan come? You pointing fingers at me? Signs of losing an argument. 10 years and China will over power you guys in the matters of Airforce and Navy with their OWN R&D to back it up with. Now until an unless you wanna argue on semantics sure man. India is better off than Pak, China is a different ball game and at this current pace you cannot catch up.

I dont want you to lose your shit over something that was without any snide remark or an attempt at one. You need to wear your big boy pants Wing Commander.

Adios Muchachos.

Puppi, ab khush?

Yeah cant you see it was in jest? :cray:

Back
Top Bottom