What's new

Indian arrogance dashed to ground: Celebrations & Meme flood by Pakistanis

Sorry to say but i dont like the way we take a stupid game like cricket so seriously. The way we celebrate is also cheap.
Our nation jumps up and down on 14 aug as well n makes noose n dance n celebrate but the same ppl will not oay tax, not follow rules, not clean their surroundings, will do corruption n destroy the country. On every 14 aug i have this feeling that all this celebration is hollow and reflective of our hypocritic nature.
Why dont we take our development this seriously? Or our education, or our economy? Or our future???

Man for one day put all that nonsense aside and just enjoy the moment...You can go back to complaining tomorrow.

the 2009, T20 World Cup final was good but we were too good against the Sri Lankans anyway
And even semi final was one sided affair too. I want us to Face Aus in semi final and avenge that loss in Semi in 2012 WC. I couldnt sleep that night.

And even semi final was one sided affair too. I want us to Face Aus in semi final and avenge that loss in Semi in 2012 WC. I couldnt sleep that night.

Easy tiger we are on the road we will get to our destination Inshallah. Remember the words Unity, Faith and Discipline. Unity in the country, Faith in the team for their abilities with the nation praying for them and discipline in the team.
On our day we can beat any one and every one knows it as long as we stayed focused and disciplined. Next we need to give a spanking lesson to the NZ. Hope we have a semi final with the England and final with the Australia so all these white supremist get some love from us for their betrayal.

I want

Pak vs Aus Semi
NZ or Afghanistan vs England

Afghanistan just ripped Scotland a part like Australia vs Uganda match

I think there is high chance that Afghanistan might beat India as they played really well today. Then it will be fun watching Indian news channels again claiming Pak ki napak sazish and they have proof that Afghanistan cricket team was trained in Pakistan and may be video footage of Rashid Khan playing in Peshawar. They might also come with video proof of Inzamam ul Haq training Afghanistan cricketers in Kabul as he was their head coach couple of years ago.

I can assure you, none of it is a lie and their video proofs of the above mentioned conspiracies are all true
-----------------------------------
Can you believe Afghanistan is currently at the top of the table in Group 2... with net run rate of impressive 6.50....

beat that...

I think there is high chance that Afghanistan might beat India as they played really well today. Then it will be fun watching Indian news channels again claiming Pak ki napak sazish and they have proof that Afghanistan cricket team was trained in Pakistan and may be video footage of Rashid Khan playing in Peshawar. They might also come with video proof of Inzamam ul Haq training Afghanistan cricketers in Kabul as he was their head coach couple of years ago.

I can assure you, none of it is a lie and their video proofs of the above mentioned conspiracies are all true
-----------------------------------
Can you believe Afghanistan is currently at the top of the table in Group 2... with net run rate of impressive 6.50....

beat that...
They created a special indoor cricket field on the 5th floor of Serena Hotel...where Pakistan secretly trained Afghanistan's team. My sources can find out anything...I can even tell u what they ate for lunch and dinner.

What’s even more remarkable is the amazing silence of the regular little Indians that come in here to troll. I want to thank the Pakistani cricket team in helping to remove shoddy poor comments made on a regular basis on our forum. Thank you Babar and all for their efforts!

@Zaki and @Cookie Monster .... Pakistan played very well and appreciated but please don't underestimate India to the level that new entrants like Afghanistan can beat India..... We are still the masters of cricket ground..... We are so dangerous in cricket who can spoil next party for anyone.....

I hope Pakistan can send some coaches to China. Maybe China can also have an excellent cricket team.

If China joins cricket very soon India's monopoly (as it has largest viewers) will end and their only sport which they can hardly win will also go away.

@Zaki and @Cookie Monster .... Pakistan played very well and appreciated but please don't underestimate India to the level that new entrants like Afghanistan can beat India..... We are still the masters of cricket ground..... We are so dangerous in cricket who can spoil next party for anyone.....

Best of luck to India.

We are not downplaying Indian team but the arrogance of Hindutva needed to be toned down. This is why every one is celebrating. From shitty mauka mauka adds to destroying tvs in Pakistan, baap bap hota hy and Harbajan singh asking for a walk over. This is shameful commentary and thinking by Indians and thus the jubilation is grand.

Sure, jokes apart, Indian team is strong now doubt but T20 could be anyone's game so one shouldn't mock or underestimate their opponents and politics should be kept miles away from sports. Wish to see more matches between India and Pakistan.

N
This has to be among the top 3 innings we have played in cricket so far

1992 World Cup Final
Champions Trophy Final in 2017

and this one

the 2009, T20 World Cup final was good but we were too good against the Sri Lankans anyway

Let's not get carried away with just one win. P.S. nothing beat 1986 last ball six by Javed Miadaad to win the Sharjah cup. That famous last ball victory actually started great Pakistan India cricket rivlary

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom