What's new

Indian arrogance dashed to ground: Celebrations & Meme flood by Pakistanis

India are the favorites - according to all the "armchair experts". Indians are the "powerhouse" of global cricket. India are the richest best bla bla bla. Yesterdays game looked like men v kids. Complete humiliation and the celebrations last nigh on Wilmslow road in Manchester were awesome to see.
Recent drama and changes made by the PCB were forgotten. The excitement and happiness etched on all faces to see. Thank you team Pakistan.

This has to be among the top 3 innings we have played in cricket so far

1992 World Cup Final
Champions Trophy Final in 2017

and this one

the 2009, T20 World Cup final was good but we were too good against the Sri Lankans anyway

They stopped New Zealand and England touring you so you couldn't get match practice.

They held the IPL in UAE so they get fully acclimatized to the pitches.

Pakistan still won and won with a crushing defeat. This is a f**king comeback.

Sorry to say but i dont like the way we take a stupid game like cricket so seriously. The way we celebrate is also cheap.
Our nation jumps up and down on 14 aug as well n makes noose n dance n celebrate but the same ppl will not oay tax, not follow rules, not clean their surroundings, will do corruption n destroy the country. On every 14 aug i have this feeling that all this celebration is hollow and reflective of our hypocritic nature.
Why dont we take our development this seriously? Or our education, or our economy? Or our future???

Did we have a new version of mauka mauka ad after the win? I tried to find but did not find any…
no moka moka was indian ad & our response was an ad with tagline No issue lelo tissue release in 2017

another was thoka thoka that was also from 2017

this is new version

China joining the ICC (International Cricket Council) as a full member :rolleyes:
That will be interesting :lol:
I hope Pakistan can send some coaches to China. Maybe China can also have an excellent cricket team.
China’s Hong Kong team used to be really good, maybe it could be used as a foundation to build a China National Cricket Team?

Mashallah aside cricket you also get to see how huge Pakistan is, and the diversity we have.
Heartwarming to see our Kashmiri brothers and sisters celebrate in the face of oppression.

Indeed. From the opening video of Junaid Akram to all the posts are funny as hell! BTW, Junaid Akram intentionally speaks the 'SaRak Chaap' Urdu of Karachi so well. While I never lived in Liaqatabad ("Laalu Kheit") part of Karachi, I have met plenty of them and this constant 'Abbey' is (or was) real! Funny as hell. Northwest Indians and Mumbaikars use similar language but somehow their accents are terrible to my ears!
But it was ill-advised for some Indian Muslims outside of the Occupied Kashmir to celebrate the Pakistani victory. They used to do that more commonly and more openly but the Indian Hindu tolerance for such acts is greatly reduced. Indian Muslims should be careful! They should remember their environment and realize the threats to them. And Pakistanis should not encourage them to invite grave violence against them.

Back
Top Bottom