What's new

Indian Army will hold joint exercises with the Royal Saudi Land Force in Saudi Arabia

Nice to see India and Saudi Arabia working together

2qbhgmw.jpg

Would have been intersting had there been an execersise between saudi Airforce and IndianAir force since quite a number of saudi fighters are flown by Pakistanis.

Old news published by Indian media after a series of military exercises between Saudi Arabia and Pakistan as a feel good article. Even if it happens I wouldn't be surprised as Saudi's despite all the talk about Islam are nothing but American poodles.

Old news published by Indian media after a series of military exercises between Saudi Arabia and Pakistan as a feel good article. Even if it happens I wouldn't be surprised as Saudi's despite all the talk about Islam are nothing but American poodles.

Say what? Indians, in order to make them feel good, are being told by our state controlled media that India is holding exercises in Saudi Arabia?

I want our minister of propaganda and feel good ministry fired. Also RAW should beat up the journalist who made up this news!

only in Indian perception and toilet media..China alone is enough to counter India! and contrary to Indian belief, Pakistan is China's gateway to Islamic world not a hedge against India. This view point has only been floated by India and its media.
why would you think there would be a war between india and china..both the countries can not afford to wage a war at the expense of their economic growth. they need each each other. trade between india and china is growing increasingly..face the facts..

i wonder how can one blame a nation while taking billions of dollars as aid from it..

People need to digest the fact that Saudi Arabia has taken steps to strengthen its ties with India. If one remembers the Saudi Arabia wanting to invest billions of dollars in India, he/she will understand that they are talking business.

Economy of India and opportunities available in India are now the major attraction for many countries and their is gradual shift towards India in ME nations.

So keep your emotions out and think about economics.

by the way..the chinese defence minister also recently visited india and called for joint exercies..and greater relation b/w the 2 nations..does it mean anything to u?

Would have been interesting had there been an execersise between saudi Airforce and IndianAir force since quite a number of saudi fighters are flown by Pakistanis.

where on earth did you get such information . to give a foreign national control of a 100 million dollar flying Bomb is insane. there are no pakistani pilots flying any saudi aircraft . training has always always always been american/british never pakistani .

as for joint exercises this is normal for countries with more than mediocre relationships to carry out every once in awhile

It is unfortunate that only Pakistani's still share the delusional dream of Muslim brotherhood.. somehow implying that they stand for all the Muslims in the world.
Where in reality.. that concept of brotherhood died with the Ottoman Caliphate.. right now.. Islam has gone from its role as a macro entity.. and if one is to believe the conspiracy..then Islam has been broken from the inside out.. its only strength.. the unifying factor..swept away for nationalistic aspirations.
So.. it would not be surprising.. that in case there is a war with India.. its a Muslim majority nation supporting the Indians..
Pakistan is now alone.. very very alone.. with only a single thread to China holding it on.

So at least 1 Pakistani woke up... so now only 179,999,999 remains to wake up and smell coffee.:coffee:

Cant say about Russia... but Saudi Arabia and India are paper tigers...

Yeah and you surrendered en masses before paper tiger.:omghaha:

we will need some political maneuvering to merge Muslim lands... For starters we are planning to bring change in at least two countries simultaneously (I have also heard the number four)... After that state resources shall be put to use to instigate rebellions against these kingdoms and cut throat regimes in the Arab world... Unity of Muslims is now a matter of life and death... and the ones opposing such change in the Arab worlds shall be taken out one by one... You would agree that ordinary Arabs are sick and tired of their leaders too...

Your dreams never end... dreams are always free and you would never wake up and face reality.

btw "Unity of Muslims" is a joke... middle east is burning and already fighting each other.

This is an old 2010 news...... people suddenly woke up from hibernation. :D

where on earth did you get such information . to give a foreign national control of a 100 million dollar flying Bomb is insane. there are no pakistani pilots flying any saudi aircraft . training has always always always been american/british never pakistani .

as for joint exercises this is normal for countries with more than mediocre relationships to carry out every once in awhile

You dig a dead thread :hitwall:
First introduce yourself in member introductin section :cheers:

Why is this such a big thing? While its good for regional stability, IA exercising with KSA is no different than IA exercising with PLA.

Both are friendly to Pakistan but that does not mean that they do not or cannot have their own independent foreign policies.

Making friends with countries that understand Pakistan's point of view can actually help both Pakistan and India.

A tactical exercise around familiarization should not be taken out of context where people start thinking KSA is aligned against Pakistan.

I think the tendency exists on both sides here where everything is considered a zero sum game. In reality it is not.

People are more concerned here that pakistan is losing the support of "the muslim world" on certain issues.As india close up to the islamic world, it won't neccesarily be to isolate pakistan but we can get their trust on issues such as kasmir, siachin (all backdoor talks as we regard rhem as purely internal issue).

Back
Top Bottom