What's new

Indian Army will hold joint exercises with the Royal Saudi Land Force in Saudi Arabia

we will need some political maneuvering to merge Muslim lands... For starters we are planning to bring change in at least two countries simultaneously (I have also heard the number four)... After that state resources shall be put to use to instigate rebellions against these kingdoms and cut throat regimes in the Arab world... Unity of Muslims is now a matter of life and death... and the ones opposing such change in the Arab worlds shall be taken out one by one... You would agree that ordinary Arabs are sick and tired of their leaders too...

It is said "Charity begins at home".You should be looking more inwards than outwards.The top priority should be making the country self dependent.The bureaucratic and trade relations will automatically follow.The Saudis have done a good job with that....

A country created on the name of religion is beholding a atheist friend. Contradictory.

And a country created in the name of secularism is beholding an ultra religious friend, contradictory as well right. Don't get how holding a military exercise means all of a sudden Saudi is more India's friend than Pakistan's. Saudi-Pak relations are too extensive for that too happen all of a sudden.

we will need some political maneuvering to merge Muslim lands... For starters we are planning to bring change in at least two countries simultaneously (I have also heard the number four)... After that state resources shall be put to use to instigate rebellions against these kingdoms and cut throat regimes in the Arab world... Unity of Muslims is now a matter of life and death... and the ones opposing such change in the Arab worlds shall be taken out one by one... You would agree that ordinary Arabs are sick and tired of their leaders too...

You are a real dangerous person as you are talking about jihad and launching terror attacks targeting Arab nations on a public forum.

And a country created in the name of secularism is beholding an ultra religious friend, contradictory as well right. Don't get how holding a military exercise means all of a sudden Saudi is more India's friend than Pakistan's. Saudi-Pak relations are too extensive for that too happen all of a sudden.

Secularism doesnt mean absence of any and every religion.Secularism means acceptance of all the religions.Hence,to us it does not matter if the country is predominantly Islamic,Hindu or Christian.

Ur statement is full of illusions.

Also, we are not saying that anything will happen suddenly but the change have started to occur that's a very good sign. Now, pakistan is not a priority for saudis.

Just imagine:

1.) When our economy is just US$ 1300 billion we are attracting so much attention and friends what will happen by 2020 when we will be US$ 3000 billion economy.

2.) By 2020 our military power with multiply with addition of 3 aircraft career, 3 Nuke subs, 5th gen fighter, ICBM etc. etc.

3.) The Saudi oil will face downwards and they can't stand radicalism as they will be biggest target of unstable Middle East.

And US will not be of great help for them in new world order.

After 2020 Saudis will say "pakistan???? what is pakistan".

You are a real dangerous person as you are talking about jihad and launching terror attacks targeting Arab nations on a public forum.

I am a dangerous person but I have done nothing and dont plan anything of the kind that you are accusing me of...

Last I checked... to work for political change for a better socio economic order is the right of every human being...

Yes... I can understand why you ll find my ideas "dangerous"...

hahaha (evil laughter)

Are are..Kya bol rahe ho yaar..thoda samhal ke bhai..Its a public forum..

As goes the famous saying,"People living in glass house should not throw stone at others".

The way you went ahead with mentioning India,is the way I mentioned about Pakistan.
I know it hurts to get a dosage of your own medicine,but the whole point of my argument is your post was totally unnecessary.

I dont suffer from blind patriotism of Pakistan in the manner that Indians suffer from Indianism on this forum... I have said this before and I ll say it again... Even if a Hindu were being mistreated anywhere in the world, I would be opposed to such a thing... So it is not a dose of my own medicine... be realistic... You guys talk of India as if it were the next best thing in the world after paradise...

I mentioned India because it is part of the topic... you mentioned Pakistan because your heart is full of stupid hate... and Pakistan is certainly not part of this discussion... until you brought it in...

Ciao my dear...

Are are..Kya bol rahe ho yaar..thoda samhal ke bhai..Its a public forum..

jha yaar... Dont you think it would be better for everyone (including India) if these corrupt and incompetent and inhuman regimes in the Arab world were changed to something (anything) better that what we have today?

As for instigating rebellion being a problem for a public forum... I dont think so... I would assert that the Arabs are sick and tired of their tyrannical governments and want to see political change for the better too... We will leave the fate of their so called "leaders" in their own hands... They may just choose to lynch them and hang them on a public road... all of them... from Qadhafi to these Kings and Queens to dictators like Mubarak and Bashar... Not one of these Arab leaders is a decent human being...

As for the topic... Pakistan should warn the Saudis loud and clear that it will not tolerate the Saudis to engage any military exercises of any kind with India

I dont suffer from blind patriotism of Pakistan in the manner that Indians suffer from Indianism on this forum... I have said this before and I ll say it again... Even if a Hindu were being mistreated anywhere in the world, I would be opposed to such a thing... So it is not a dose of my own medicine... be realistic... You guys talk of India as if it were the next best thing in the world after paradise...

I mentioned India because it is part of the topic... you mentioned Pakistan because your heart is full of stupid hate... and Pakistan is certainly not part of this discussion... until you brought it in...

Ciao my dear...

Well you give your own reasons if you voice your opinions.You consider India and Saudi Arabia to be paper tigers,fine.But what may be the possible reasons for you perception??Without the reasoning part,your post surely looks like a flame attempt.

Where did your post come from??
What is the relation with this thread??
What is the possible connection of being a paper tiger with a joint exercise??
What is the conclusion??
Nothing is there except a one liner.

As for instigating rebellion being a problem for a public forum... I dont think so... I would assert that the Arabs are sick and tired of their tyrannical governments and want to see political change for the better too... We will leave the fate of their so called "leaders" in their own hands... They may just choose to lynch them and hang them on a public road... all of them... from Qadhafi to these Kings and Queens to dictators like Mubarak and Bashar... Not one of these Arab leaders is a decent human being...

As for the topic... Pakistan should warn the Saudis loud and clear that it will not tolerate the Saudis to engage any military exercises of any kind with India

The two paragraphs written by you are self contradictory...On one hand you talk about leaving them to their own fate...On the other you want to interfere with their internal activities.

I will go with your first idea though....

And you really think Saudis will listen to Pakistan.What Saudi does is none of your business.Saudi Arabia is an independent country and will decide by itself what is best for her future.

jha yaar... Dont you think it would be better for everyone (including India) if these corrupt and incompetent and inhuman regimes in the Arab world were changed to something (anything) better that what we have today?

I agree with you...we can send leaders like Lalu Yadav to KSA...to replace them.

Back
Top Bottom