What's new

Indian Army will hold joint exercises with the Royal Saudi Land Force in Saudi Arabia

In fact in today's scenario, China needs Pakistan more (to counter balance India)

only in Indian perception and toilet media..China alone is enough to counter India! and contrary to Indian belief, Pakistan is China's gateway to Islamic world not a hedge against India. This view point has only been floated by India and its media.

Kingdom, India among top 10 FDI destinations - Arab News

Three major developing economies — Russia, Saudi Arabia and India — have been, for the first time, included among the top 10 destinations for foreign direct investments (FDI) as the global recession has shifted the pattern of FDI flow, according to a study.

While Russia is considered sixth top FDI recipient, Saudi Arabia and India have gained eighth and ninth positions respectively in terms of foreign investments,

Courtesy Jonasad

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/77567-saudis-audis.html

Last edited by a moderator:
A country created on the name of religion is beholding a atheist friend. Contradictory.

A country created secular draws its inspiration everywhere from a single religions mythology...contradictory.

And there cannot be any nexus between muslims today..
End of our derailing this topic.

Cant say about Russia... but Saudi Arabia and India are paper tigers...

Why not Russia also sir.After all You broke them up dint you.
Even the US is a paper tiger.Needs Pakistan to fight its war.
Please enlighten us lesser mortals about the only real Tiger around.

Wait never mind.I know.
:pakistan::pakistan:

Only way to achieve Islamic power block is to shift our strategic focus towards traditionally powerful countries rather than traditionally traitor ones. The arabis will then come following for saving their own ar$e!

well a nice way for returning the favour for the country who helped millions in pakistan in their time of need !!!

Last edited:
only in Indian perception and toilet media..China alone is enough to counter India! and contrary to Indian belief, Pakistan is China's gateway to Islamic world not a hedge against India. This view point has only been floated by India and its media.

What hold?? do the Pakistan have over Islamic world??????

On what authority ur talking????

What does that make you after loosing all the battles and skirmishes to India,the so called paper tiger???paper cats???

A little more thought is required before posting...

I never claimed Pakistan to be a real tiger... I did not mention Pakistan at all... why are you bringing in Pakistan in all of this?

The real strength of Pakistan is in its ideology... We have a few stumbling blocks to overcome... After that you ll see what Pakistan is capable of... skirmishes... heh

A country created secular draws its inspiration everywhere from a single religions mythology...contradictory.

And there cannot be any nexus between muslims today..
End of our derailing this topic.

we will need some political maneuvering to merge Muslim lands... For starters we are planning to bring change in at least two countries simultaneously (I have also heard the number four)... After that state resources shall be put to use to instigate rebellions against these kingdoms and cut throat regimes in the Arab world... Unity of Muslims is now a matter of life and death... and the ones opposing such change in the Arab worlds shall be taken out one by one... You would agree that ordinary Arabs are sick and tired of their leaders too...

Saudi and India are facing the same kinds of problems.They are having problems with Al-Qaeda and we are having problems with a plethora of organisations like LeT and JeM to name a few.Apart from joint exercises and training India must also try to sell weapons to Saudi.Oman placed an order for 100000 INSAS rifles which indicates that the rifle is fit for use in the Arabian deserts.Dhruv can also be a potential export to the Kingdom.

I never claimed Pakistan to be a real tiger... I did not mention Pakistan at all... why are you bringing in Pakistan in all of this?

The real strength of Pakistan is in its ideology... We have a few stumbling blocks to overcome... After that you ll see what Pakistan is capable of... skirmishes... heh

As goes the famous saying,"People living in glass house should not throw stone at others".

The way you went ahead with mentioning India,is the way I mentioned about Pakistan.
I know it hurts to get a dosage of your own medicine,but the whole point of my argument is your post was totally unnecessary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom