JUST LOOK AT THE COMMENTS from all OVER THE WORLD

Poland
Russia
UK
Taiwan
Pakistan
USA

amazing peice of work

ENJOY ALL the Soldiers of all countries give their all to keep us safe and our borders secure

I think biological and 'dharti maa'.. none the less, on any good Indian song, or even of coke studio, people all over the world compliment.. so whats the catch...?

This is totally a embarrassing moment to see Indian forum origin posting his shit on Pakistani forum for some old PDF mod taking it easy to allow such posts?

If I were to post in ANY Indian forum they would have Deleted and Banned my account!

Last edited:
Goosebumps for Colonel Babu and 20 dead Indian Soldiers never happenned.

Absolute love the music and the Song
The mixed ethnic background
The variety of sports facilties that our boys enjoy in the indian ARMY
The variety of terrain the are equipped to fight in
They look so young yet Proud

JUST LOOK AT THE COMMENTS from all OVER THE WORLD

Poland
Russia
UK
Taiwan
Pakistan
USA

amazing peice of work

ENJOY ALL the Soldiers of all countries give their all to keep us safe and our borders secure

why are most of the pictures in this video of Indian soldiers being mediwacked out, troops dead with people Grieving and finally playing various games quiet badly against children etc.

it seems more like a video confirming the fact that Most of the time the training will be focused on playing with children and when you fight Pakistan you would most probably die ,if for some reason you survive you would be flown home in a helicopter made by Hal with a high probability of it crashing.....

k

This is totally a embarrassing moment to see Indian forum origin posting his shit on Pakistani forum for some old Moran PDF mod taking it easy to allow such posts?

If I were to post in ANY Indian forum they would have Deleted and Banned my account!

this is in the indian military section and surely allowed to be enjoyed by all.
some find it difficult to stomach and I get why.
it's a very patriotic set of work for one the best regarded, army's on the planet.
lovely music and great variety of terrain shots especially the snow capped mountains.
India has 10 mountain divisions possibly the largest number for this type of warfare on the world. .our borders are massive and mountain ranges,vast with snow for 3 months .
India had such a varied climate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom