What's new

Indian Army to Deploy Military Helicopters to Chinese Border for the First Time

Let china do open mobilisation.

I remember china had this system where all young men had to go through military training.

If india wants war its with hundreds of million of men if needed
I told you they will chicken out, then are not ready to face China. Look at the plane readiness, in just 1 month, 1 helicopter crash, 1 crash landed and 1 plane crashed.

I told you they will chicken out, then are not ready to face China. Look at the plane readiness, in just 1 month, 1 helicopter crash, 1 crash landed and 1 plane crashed.

One problem with india is that it doesnt tackle problems seriously once realised ; neither does it make a conscious effort to find problems within itself.

even when it can do none of the above, it is determined to mess with other countries - bhutan and china

end of the day, it becomes highly dysfunctional country , a country lacking in military focus and correct attitude.

if a defeat happens as a result, it could only blame itself.

im seeing the exact country as 1905 russia

Chinese people should be humble, we all know that Indian couldn't get away with 1962's sickness, they want a rematch and save their historical humiliation and I have no doubt that they're prepared, if we Chinese become arrogant because of a minor victory of 1962, we will be defeated not by Indian but by our arrogant, so we have to act cautiously...fight only necessary.
This is good judgement.

What happened in 1962 - should not be a source of overconfidence today.

Never underestimate your enemy. Make best possible preparations.

One problem with india is that it doesnt tackle problems seriously once realised ; neither does it make a conscious effort to find problems within itself.

even when it can do none of the above, it is determined to mess with other countries - bhutan and china

end of the day, it becomes highly dysfunctional country , a country lacking in military focus and correct attitude.

if a defeat happens as a result, it could only blame itself.

im seeing the exact country as 1905 russia
That's the problem with India, they lack the determination and will to do things. There seems to be a disconnect between the political establishment and the military.

This is good judgement.

I agree too bro, but they are overestimating their potential. We are prepared to go total war on this, they are not.

This is good judgement.

India has not effectively changed since 1962.

Military tech difference only.

Mind you GDP between China and India same in 1960.

Now GDP China 5 times bigger, India will take more than 5 times losses

Yups.. we just stayed the same.. just that Chinese Army could not defeat India in 1967...
Speaking of GDP... do you know/remember how Veitnam beat the hell out of Chinese Army... not too long ago.That was the last active battle Chinese Army has seen... and they lost it...

Yups.. we just stayed the same.. just that Chinese Army could not defeat India in 1967...
Speaking of GDP... do you know/remember how Veitnam beat the hell out of Chinese Army... not too long ago.That was the last active battle Chinese Army has seen... and they lost it...

1967 was not an official battle, no verified figures.

Paracel islands belongs to China now

The truth was China was even worse than the Indian Army in 62' in terms of equipment, yet the PLA still didn't give a fck. This was an Army who travelled and conquered through few thousand of km to reach the Indian border. The logistical lines were in shitty condition, yet they just don't give a fck, Northern Chinese especially are very hard headed.

Bro we can start another thread on the Sino Viet war, but can you don't change topic and accept the fact your Gov just chickened out?
Well .. your friend from Singapore is trying it claim a victory with a fucked up calendar... I was trying to refresh his memory...

Well .. your friend from Singapore is trying it claim a victory with a fucked up calendar... I was trying to refresh his memory...
Orange, it has been nice debating you, but we all know wht will happen next. God bless India and have a nice week ahead. :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom