What's new

Indian Army to Deploy Military Helicopters to Chinese Border for the First Time

its like mike tyson giving chance to a 1 year old boy who tries to bite and taunt him.

If i have on my disposal, armed forces double the size of singaplre i would be able to take down new delhi in no time from tibet

You will retreat and we will continue building after sometime, it has always been that way. A dancing game.

Dream on. We won't allow any road construction there...Ever.

its like mike tyson giving chance to a 1 year old boy who tries to bite and taunt him.

If i have on my disposal, armed forces double the size of singaplre i would be able to take down new delhi in no time from tibet

Don't break your Nintendo box.

China said time is not right for the two leaders to meet.
Today they met, and talked a lot. The tension is gonna be resolved soon. Sorry cheerleaders

It was just a drama to poke Modi when he was in US.
But it's just gave us a reason to hike our military expenditure,and modernization of North East military front. Very bad poke Gameboy China.

But it's just gave us a reason to hike our military expenditure,and modernization of North East military front. Very bad poke Gameboy China.
My advice, spend more on your people. Imagine if China keep on poking and you keep on importing, it is bad for your economy.

It's Indian military not Pakistan's
yes exactly,its the indian military that has aged and obsolete equipment,not pakistan
hence why i said its very easy for the chinese to hack and disrupt indian military communication

Clean up ur city sized slums and river ganges first.

And remember to put rapists in jail.

Back
Top Bottom