What's new

Indian Army to Deploy Military Helicopters to Chinese Border for the First Time

Still don't have pictures to back up your 1967 claim but we have ton regarding Indian army in 1962 and the point it's that this event is far from over...sure India wish to declare itself victorious at the middle of competition...try harder:rofl:

We are not responsible for lack of knowledge among chinese kids, nor we are their private tutors that we have to keep feeding them with knowledge. Your Beidu or whatever state controlled search engine won't show these information, use Google or bing or duckduckgo or any other real search engine and look for yourself.

But the point is, china is proving itself to be a paper dragon....but don't worry, we knew that for long.

Still don't have pictures to back up your 1967 claim but we have ton regarding Indian army in 1962 and the point it's that this event is far from over...sure India wish to declare itself victorious at the middle of competition...try harder:rofl:
Here it is, enjoy! :rofl:

Source is London Illustrated News of 1967. PDF of news paper page attached.

upload_2017-7-6_8-52-11.png

upload_2017-7-6_9-13-16.png

You can verify this from British News Paper Archives at http://gale.cengage.co.uk/product-highlights/history/illustrated-london-news.aspx

China suffered 2-3 times casualities compared to India in 1967 conflict. Quite a broken nose. Moreover this had a geopolitical consequence unlike inconsequential war of 1962. India was able to get her claim on the Nathu-La and Cho-La passes.

Attachments

• 1967.pdf
    441.4 KB · Views: 20
Here it is, enjoy! :rofl:

Source is London Illustrated News of 1967. PDF of news paper page attached.

View attachment 408918

View attachment 408927

You can verify this from British News Paper Archives at http://gale.cengage.co.uk/product-highlights/history/illustrated-london-news.aspx

China suffered 2-3 times casualities compared to India in 1967 conflict. Quite a broken nose. Moreover this had a geopolitical consequence unlike inconsequential war of 1962. India was able to get her claim on the Nathu-La and Cho-La passes.

And did British journalist when there to have bodies count or from the Indian mouth piece? I don't deny but show us evident to backup your claim...that's what I ask.

And did British journalist when there to have bodies count or from the Indian mouth piece? I don't deny but show us evident to backup your claim...that's what I ask.

Why don't you ask them yourself? Illustrated London News was/is a venerable and trusted media source and was rather impartial in the time frame of '67.

If you have any counter for this, may be from Chinese government official sources, you are free to post. BTW, from the looks of it, Chinese government refused to even release official figures, so only next best source is the work of independent journalists. Which also makes me wonder, why did Chinese government never released any public information on this? Must be having something to hide, may be bloodied/broken nose?

Sorry, mate you are always right. Since the independent and neutral Chinese media is always right. If they haven't reported anything, nothing has happened. :p:

Which also means Sikkim became part of India naturally without any dispute. Then why are you guy's crying now ???? LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1055088.shtml

Your india greatest defense is to seek protection from your American father, the Indian beggar.but US just treats you indian like a dog.
LOL, and the whole world treat you like a cunning jackal, except fellow 2 sin countries which are your "allies" and "all weather friends"

LOL, and the whole world treat you like a cunning jackal, except fellow 2 sin countries which are your "allies" and "all weather friends"
sin countries?what right do you have to evaluate other sovereign countries as sin countries?did they hit you or rape you?
Let me tell you the answer.that's because you(india) see what others(western powers) say and you will to say the same.you have no opinion.is it like the story of owners and dog?

sin countries?what right do you have to evaluate other sovereign countries as sin countries?did they hit you or rape you?
Let me tell you the answer.that's because you(india) see what others(western powers) say and you will to say the same.you have no opinion.is it like the story of owners and dog?
That's not the answer, that's your (China's) delusion that is being fed to you by state controlled media of CCP.

That's not the answer, that's your (China's) delusion that is being fed to you by state controlled media of CCP.
Yes,but can you guarantee that your india media is not under control?you may think that the Chinese are oppressed by the government,but welcome to visit china,i think you will change your mind .

Yes,but can you guarantee that your india media is not under control?you may think that the Chinese are oppressed by the government,but welcome to visit china,i think you will change your mind .
I dare to visit china but not india

In our country we do not imprison a sick person at their death bed and deny them of treatment for the fear of anti-party feeling.

OR

Ban the media from talking about our worst parts. Gau Rakshak evil doings, Sikh massacre of '84, Mistreatment of Dalits and Indian Army's excesses in Kashmir all are openly discussed and dissed. BJP, Congress etc and their corruption is publically dissed. I challenge you to diss Xi's family's involvement in Panama papers in public in China or Call Tainman square massacre for a military killing of civilians or call for democratic government in China in a university function or public gathering.

In our country we do not imprison a sick person at their death bed and deny them of treatment for the fear of anti-party feeling.

OR

Ban the media from talking about our worst parts. Gau Rakshak evil doings, Sikh massacre of '84, Mistreatment of Dalits and Indian Army's excesses in Kashmir all are openly discussed and dissed. BJP, Congress etc and their corruption is publically dissed. I challenge you to diss Xi's family's involvement in Panama papers in public in China or Call Tainman square massacre for a military killing of civilians or call for democratic government in China in a university function or public gathering.
'In our country we do not imprison a sick person at their death bed and deny them of treatment for the fear of anti-party feeling'??
I don't quite understand what you're talking about .can you elaborate on that?

about the democracy,maybe we have a different understanding of the word.as citizens of china we also want more rights,but too many ideas and opinions can lead to the inconsistency of our actions and the inability to concentrate on one thing, even if it is right, because no matter what, there will always be people who will disagree.we don't care if it's multi-party or one-party management,and we support it just for the sake of developing the country and improving people's living standards.china still a developing country,our development will be greatly hindered by the western powers,they don't want to see China grow up to threaten their position(If India's development also threatens the west's position and economy, it will face the same problem).once we adopt a vote to decide to do something,some people or group will be bought with money by the western powers,through them to hinder our development.
Haven't you seen the news about British think tanks were bought by Japan to smear china?Do you think that democratic western countries waged war for good purpose?
US launched the war is in order to save other countrys people, China investment in construction is to enslave people abroad, what a ridiculous logic, that way is more beneficial to the improvement of the local people's living standards?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom