What's new

Indian Army Soldier Commits Suicide at a Post Along LoC in Poonch District

so yesterday two Indian soldiers were killed at LOC by Pak army firing.

Rip to the fallen ones. Respect! despite of framing one solider death as suicide by Indian authorities. This is getting obvious.

so yesterday two Indian soldiers were killed at LOC by Pak army firing.

Rip to the fallen ones. Respect! despite of framing one solider death as suicide by Indian authorities. This is getting obvious.

2 were confirmed KIA in Rajouri, this is a 3rd one, albeit reportedly in Poonch.

Does indian govt takes something out of it? like in one video comments, it was suggested:
not only relatives face humiliation that their son/husband isn't martyred but also they don't receive pension..

He was killed by us. Yesterday India announced a death of a soldier. When they announce death of one soldier has died, that means in reality at least two or three have died. Therefore this was expected.

Extremely despicable of India to tarnish the memory of her own brave soldiers by pretending the soldier suicided.

So I presume no need to compensate the family of that soldier as he supposed to have suicided?

Funds go to officer mess to buy more whiskey and fine cigars for Indian officers to enjoy? :pleasantry: :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Extremely despicable of India to tarnish the memory of her own brave soldiers by pretending the soldier suicided.

So I presume no need to compensate the family of that soldier as he supposed to have suicided?

Funds go to officer mess to buy more whiskey and fine cigars for Indian officers to enjoy? :pleasantry: :pleasantry::pleasantry:

This is very typical of Indian army.

Always keep an eye on recent LOC flare up and indian suicides. These suicides always happen after an LOC incident.

couple of days back , we bombed their positions and they only revealed a portion of their casualties... Slowly and gradually more casualties will be revealed but this time , they will hide it under the excuse of " suicide" .

Notice the pattern, these suicides always happen after a recent flare up...

Only 80-90 suicides in Indian military in 2020 till Nov 15. whereas in US military there were 170 suicides from January to June 2020 as per Pentagon report.

The US faces active combat in numerous high intensity zones and the common goras are known for being very adverse to committing violence, so I don't think that the comparison is apt.

The news coming off some obscure Twitter handle still does not say the Indian military has tarnished, falsified, or even hidden the deaths of their soldiers like the Chinese.

The US faces active combat in numerous high intensity zones and the common goras are known for being very adverse to committing violence, so I don't think that the comparison is apt.

Comparison isn't apt but that is the only face saving excuse multiple ID rat @Rafale+Meteor+Spectra has whenever Indian military suicides are mentioned

Please excuse the rat. His IQ is too low to come up with a new excuse
After Friday clashes
India reported 3rd suicide
and 1 by Avalanche ( 2 injured)
and 1 by other means

Aik sardi sai bhi mar gaya hai

Only 80-90 suicides in Indian military in 2020 till Nov 15. whereas in US military there were 170 suicides from January to June 2020 as per Pentagon report.

The US has a much larger force fighting intense conflicts across the globe, India is smaller in comparison and "defending" their own land against domestic insurgencies and basically pot shots from Pakistan.

Its very clearly a deep morale problem, or equally as likely a cover up for those killed by Pakistan.

Army should open up more counseling and rehabilitation centers for soldiers suffering from PTSD
Your whole country suffers from ptsd following the Mughal era. Any plans for that?
Wait for more avalanches , suicides , road accidents in coming days
They need to get more imaginative.... Lightning strikes, meteor showers and Kraken attacks are next.
Aik sardi sai bhi mar gaya hai
American winter gear not working?
Sanskrit instructions not available perhaps.

"No i don't want sub standard food,killing civilians to show my subhuman status and don't want a BAT team to mutilate me Adios"- Havaldar Rajender Singh

My respect for Havaldar Rajender Singh

He is a role model for all Indian soldiers

mortar fire of sniper of pakistani forces
snipers trained to fire mortars - bhai you are a champ 8-)
After Friday clashes
India reported 3rd suicide
and 1 by Avalanche ( 2 injured)
and 1 by other means
Numbers will always be more, they will never tell the truth
The way you mention it, it seems that the suicide numbers (80-90) are acceptable to you, where as the acceptable number of suicides should be zero, nothing more. 80-90 troops are roughly 3 x platoons worth of trained troops. It cannot be ascertained if these are suicides or they fell victim to fire from Pakistani troops.
The news coming off some obscure Twitter handle still does not say the Indian military has tarnished, falsified, or even hidden the deaths of their soldiers like the Chinese.
Chinese did the correct thing by not getting into the rut of competing headcount numbers. Chinese knew that they are dealing with Indians who will force them to stoop down to lowest levels and then win through experience of bull-crapping. The Indian nation is obsessed with headcount numbers, forgetting that vietnam war was an example of headcounts where 58,000 US causalities couldn't win them a war by killing over 500,000 Vietnamese.

Chinese did something worthwhile instead - They captured Indian territory. The Chinese wanted numbers in square meters, not headcount.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom