What's new

Indian Army Soldier Commits Suicide at a Post Along LoC in Poonch District

or he may be victim of last week firing . this week india sucide and incident rate will be high

Can anyone list all their such cases that appeared recently ?

I might get in touch with a youtuber and lets give them taste of their own medicine

why after every encounter with Pakistan, Indian suicide and accidents start? its becoming a routine.

And retarded gangus jumping like monkeys.

All stupid Indian claims are from random Twitter accounts, you believe all of them so why have issue with this one.
India has lot of verified twitter handles. There are all sort of people. anti govt, military and pro pakistan, pro china etc.

India has lot of verified twitter handles. There are all sort of people. anti govt, military and pro pakistan, pro china etc.

OK, its same all over the world nothing special in Indian case.

What makes difference here is, tall claims of same unverified accounts used to boast and pretend what India is not, and sanghis jump up and down on those claims, why not now.

OK, its same all over the world nothing special in Indian case.

What makes difference here is, tall claims of same unverified accounts used to boast and pretend what India is not, and sanghis jump up and down on those claims, why not now.
Give me an example.

This is from unverified random twitter account.
Shut up

Looks like you don't have any. Thats ok.

use your brains for something good other then brain farts.

I am not here to spoon feed Bharti idiots. make yourself useful or ask a Brahmin.

Thanks.
Shut up

leave these intellectuals alone, they are blind to truth, after all they are Indians.

what about Air Force Guy suicide.

other one in Kashmir, accidental grenade explosion.

Last edited:
or he may be victim of last week firing . this week india sucide and incident rate will be high
It still is a horrible disgusting way for India to act to the Indian soldiers who died because of directions of their political masters and Indian occifers.

I believe Pakistani, Chinese and all other civilised people will respect the dead of their enemies after the killing of them.

And not to further degrade those dead like India by making them as suicide cases.

And therefore no need FOR India to pay any compensations to those dead they so degraded and insult and smeared.
We know Indians cheat and cheat in skools and lie and lie after they graduate from their skools.
And they continue to lie after the deaths of their own soldiers who died for them.

SHAME ON INDIA

Extremely despicable of India to tarnish the memory of her own brave soldiers by pretending the soldier suicided.

So I presume no need to compensate the family of that soldier as he supposed to have suicided?

Funds go to officer mess to buy more whiskey and fine cigars for Indian officers to enjoy? :pleasantry: :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Army should open up more counseling and rehabilitation centers for soldiers suffering from PTSD
Do you seriously believe this? I mean how big of a fools they are without any logic, just a tweet becomes news, a Rashtriya Rifles guy is deployed in Jammu’s Poonch and that too on LoC itself is a joke.

Pakistanis have an obsession with the name Rajendra, looks like Colonel Rajendra is chilling the spine of Pakistan very well😉.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom