What's new

Indian Army shows Pak the proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny-Animations-enjoy-pakistan-20855847-514-392.gif

If you do not care ..then why do you bother to post here .

Coz some idiot is quoting me?

Get lost from the thread ...instead of spamming thread

Is this forum owned by your "papa" ? i have full rights to post whatever or wherever i want... coz this is a Pak forum not brat ratshit propoganda forum.

apart from the AKs. medicines and food packets ...even the ' freedom fighters ' were exported from Pakistan ...

expected replies from those who have nothing left to say ...

So how much indian medicine you want i can supply u back from Pakistan. and food also which are available in the market

Pakistan won't accept it and I think why would they, as a country.
India should keep border safe
Kill all of them who protect them or shield them.
Remove these madras a who teach jihad
Hit b7ack Pakistan with lots of bomb and blast with their own terrorist.

Kill people on both side they deserve to be for not choosing right people to govern.and letting rage turn to violence

Whining and threatening Pak on a Pak forum.. :rofl:

EPIF FAILURE.

So how much indian medicine you want i can supply u back from Pakistan. and food also which are available in the market

The terrorists were Pakistani nationals ...
we are not just talking about Pakistani food and medicines ...

Is this forum owned by your "papa" ? i have full rights to post whatever or wherever i want... coz this is a Pak forum not brat ratshit propoganda forum.

post reported for use of offensive words .

did I quoted you and invited to post in this thread ?
You came 'uninvited' and cry like a baby ...and then pretend that you do not care ...

And the proof is? the white paper in Hafiz Saeeds hand?

This news is from Nov 21 -2014:

Muslim Kashmiris pause to pray for 'terrorist' killed by Indian security services | Daily Mail Online
The extraordinary moment a whole village stopped to bury a dead militant: Hundreds of Muslim Kashmiris pause to pray for suspected terrorist killed by Indian security services

Many people mourned killing of Osama bin laden in Pakistan ....

so what do you say about it ???

Whining and threatening Pak on a Pak forum.. :rofl:

EPIF FAILURE.
Eppiff Yeh

Whining noway It's Indian matter it shouldn't be shown to Pakistan. They should realise it now.

Threat pfft dude there be retaliation and it's bound.just that India can't do it openly. Because incompetent Pakistan strategy wing leave mark. That's why people call Pakistan terrorist ( state).

And Yeh it's failure of public they will suffer and should suffer.

What 'proofs' were shown in the video?

So Pakistan Army sent a bunch of dudes on a covert mission with Pakistani cartridges and food so when they get killed the Indians can find out where they came from. #Typical :sarcastic:

Pakistan abetting terrorists......Pakistanis in usual denial.....
what's new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom