What's new

Indian Army shows Pak the proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. But these non state actor who train in mountains. Remotely who might not have been state sponsored but state supported.those who do training and cross over for bombing.

They might be so dumb. Why not keep a lease and tell them either be smart don't let so obvious blame on Pakistan.

We are going to be blamed anyway :cheers:

You should be pappu bachay...

You need to grow up to understand sarcasm ....

by grow up, I meant ...not just physically but also intellectually ....

We are going to be blamed anyway :cheers:

exactly ...that's why ....they do not care . You can always keep denying .

sometimes I wonder ...if you guys ' deny' things even in sleep ...because it has become a habit ...

Grow up ...not just physically but also intellectually ....
Its called being "witty" munna.. tou jis school mein parha tha .. mein uska principal tha.

Now you tell me who won?

You see them bomb.

These very own people and piyara land is in termoil. You are the one with bombs exploding on every street. And Pakistan after all this trouble being called terrorist state. Losing respect world wide.

I wish them good luck for sake of people or their professional army. Rest all isi govt mulla brigade should be burned to ground.

Is this what "winning" looks like? congrats...may you keep winning every day..

by grow up, I meant ...not just physically but also intellectually ....
exactly ...that's why ....they do not care . You can always keep denying .
sometimes I wonder ...if you guys ' deny' things even in sleep ...because it has become a habit ...

Its just proxy war friend...you hit us today, we hit you tomorrow..it will end when one of us or both bleed out.

Its called being "witty" munna.. tou jis school mein parha tha .. mein uska principal tha...

So you have retired already ?

tell you old age is high risk for deterioration of mental capabilities ...

You people need to stop ranting or i will lock you both out of this thread.

There were no CCTV back then. ;)

No cameras also ..I guess ?

If you guys had not splurged all the money in funding terrorism as state policy ...you guys could have had one ...

So you have retired already ?

tell you old age is high risk for deterioration of mental capabilities ...

munna you have the comprehension skills of a 3 year old... no wait even they are smarter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom