What's new

Indian Army shows Pak the proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
see there you go ...
You are the one who think UN is not credible ...and not us !

So do not blame us about not following UN resolution ...

and despite that Pakistan keeps on rushing to UN every now and then ....

India retaliated on ceasefire violations ..and this and that ....

You better not go to UN which is biased against Muslims ....

I am just saying that a mutual withdrawal is what needs to happen not unilateral.

If Indian army is having proof of their involvement than I think future will not be very bright for Pakistan ,as I remember the Modi's interview in which he answered a question that he will deal with Pakistan Proxy war in similar way as they are wanting it to be imposed on India.

Modi will get a return, pound over pound.

No proofs are needed in a proxy war. World won't listen to Muslim issues. We will solve it by ourselves, whatever it takes.
Don't think mullah doctrine is a good choice.

Things are not really solved with this approach anywhere.

Best way is a human way sit and let them talk to come to a settlement.

We think UN is unfair to Muslims. There can be no plebiscite till there is a mutual withdrawal of forces. Unilateral withdrawal of forces is not feasible for Pakistan.
--
UN
its not about you think .its about Nation..
why only you in whole world is saying that ...why not other
if you think its unfair to you stnad as a nation and oppose ..
why muslim angle comes in ?
--
Withdrwal ..
agrred unilateral whither not possible both side
but
but
you agreed in UN 1st condotion is you will withraw .. its was you AGREED .. in world forum .. then you say world is unfait to you and mulsim ..
---
you guys making you life diffuclt
think how your PM face UNGA while sayiing kashmir and terrorisam while same organisation decidon is put in garbaege in grand sacle with proving sate serive (railwyasand other permison ) to UN dealcred terrorist ..
then you say UN and world against you ..
--

Whats the proof? Written instructions? It will be hilarious that terrorists didn't know "how to eat" and they had to carry an Urdu manual which tells them that. Guns? Did they say how old were they?

The image says "Tayyar Khana, Daal Mash". STUPID! Those terrorists were utter stupid who didn't know how to eat and their trainers had to give them a manual on "How to eat" including complete list of ingredients in English... obviously terrorists were conscious about diet and the ingredients they put in it. STUPID! More STUPID than I thought Indian Media could be! Simply Absurdly Ridiculously Stupid!

And Hafiz saeed never talked about Kashmir ever before and waited until a paper was given, obviously camera couldn't see what was written on it but it must had read "talk about Kashmir and getting it free". STUPID as completely Mindless Idiots!

View attachment 161803

I agree these brainless people are so stupid to allow themselves to be killed in fight they do not belong in ...

stupidest thing is sending your won nationals to be mowed down like a grass in another country .

Look at US ...it avenges death of its single citizen ...you guys know no value of Pakistani life .

as matter of fact ...not just ready to eat packets or ammunitions were made in Pakistan ....but there bearers were Pakistani too ....

Don't think mullah doctrine is a good choice.

Things are not really solved with this approach anywhere.

Best way is a human way sit and let them talk to come to a settlement.

Quitting the dialogue is a good option i suppose?

No proofs are needed in a proxy war. World won't listen to Muslim issues. We will solve it by ourselves, whatever it takes.

You guys lost half of your country ....by trying to solve it in your way ...
and terrorism that you adopted as proxy war tool is killing the remaining half .

by the time you realize that your blunders it will be too late ...

--
So you accept you doing proxy war .. and send terrrist //fredom figter / mujahid to india ?
whihc are musim isseue ?why world is not listing mulsim issue ?
--
you still not giving which genva cinvetion article or clause allow armed struggle ?

I am just saying that a mutual withdrawal is what needs to happen not unilateral.

Modi will get a return, pound over pound.
But again even than Pakistan can't compete with India.

suspending the dialogue till the other person across the table is not in ' senses ' ....is a good option .

We are not in any hurry .

more the our economy expands ..more the clout we gain ...better will be our terms of negotiations !

Noway.this should be realised by both govt. Pak should respond with not involving non state Indian actor in separatist. India should respond with open approach of taking things to conclusions not keeping things as election issue

I am just saying that a mutual withdrawal is what needs to happen not unilateral..

Did Un ask for mutual withdrawal ?
No .

Accession of Kashmir to India was legalized ...it's consummation abrogated by lack of plebiscite .

We do not need to withdraw as far as UN resolution is concerned .

Pakistan needs to withdraw ...Pakistan being clearly held to be aggressor .

If you do not care ..then why do you bother to post here .

Get lost from the thread ...instead of spamming thread
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

You guys lost half of your country ....by trying to solve it in your way ...
and terrorism that you adopted as proxy war tool is killing the remaining half .

by the time you realize that your blunders it will be too late ...

Who carried out proxy war in East Pakistan?

But again even than Pakistan can't compete with India.

Soviet Union thought the same thing.

So this is the proof.:devil:
Has it been confirmed by the both armies?, i guess not :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom