What's new

Indian Army shot Pakistani officers, after calling flag meeting

When? After killing of 70 + people all you are doing is smoking weed and making tall claims like killing 4 Pakistani troopers.
Claim is a butt hurt word.No one can change the reality."operation all out" is already on..9000 Paramilitaries are taking weed in Assam right now:cool:On the other side BSF is flushing out the leeches..Hell yeah.!.:rolleyes:

if Pakistani terrorists attack in India while Obama is in India...I could see a full fledged war ahaed

so wait, you agree that your BSF fired on our rangers when they were going for a flag meeting?
and hence you agree that your BSF are cowards?

for the same reason when your rangers opened fire on BSF patrol party :)

so wait, you agree that your BSF fired on our rangers when they were going for a flag meeting?
and hence you agree that your BSF are cowards?

What is there agree on here .

I believe your media and your rangers are making up nonsense illogical stories.

But since it your view, that what ever they are saying is the solemn truth..then the only logical recourse is, your soldiers are dead because their commander was too stupid/cowardly to follow the proper procedure and show up for a flag meeting himself, instead he sent two lowly soldiers as cannon fodder.

What is there agree on here .

I believe your media and your rangers are making up nonsense illogical stories.

But since it your view, that what ever they are saying is the solemn truth..then the only logical recourse is, your soldiers are dead because their commander was too stupid/cowardly to follow the proper procedure and show up for a flag meeting himself, instead he sent two lowly soldiers as cannon fodder.
so wait, what you say is, your soldiers do shoot when they call to a meeting, hence they are liars and also cowards?

Leave the flag meetings for the time being.

so wait, what you say is, your soldiers do shoot when they call to a meeting, hence they are liars and also cowards?

No, I am saying you are weaving up nonsense illogical story.

Claim is a butt hurt word.No one can change the reality."operation all out" is already on..9000 Paramilitaries are taking weed in Assam right now:cool:On the other side BSF is flushing out the leeches..Hell yeah.!.:rolleyes:

Yes no one can change the reality. Even the war mongering media of India. Also the leech hunters seem to be hunted down as well and look frustrated for it. Bodos are happy enjoying new year after the hunting they did.

what about mods michivously changing title of a thread (indians shooting dead pakistanis after calling flag meeting). Do you believe in such stories?
Stories at one hand BASHING on the other...both are different..

Back
Top Bottom